Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Rebecca Ryder

WifeyLover1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Rebecca Ryder
(10-06-2010 02:04 )rebecca ryder Wrote:  i phone u....thought u were meant to be ringing me hun!!! lol
u a london boy then hun?
will put some on from the shoot and a link xx

haha Tongue lol yup rebecca im a London boy lol

cant wait to see your pics from the shoot Big Grin
10-06-2010 09:37
Find all posts by this user
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

Oh yes!

Looking forward to Rebecca Ryder domination nights Big Grin

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
11-06-2010 13:08
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

oh wow... Rebecca in domination mode will be hot. Really looking forward to seeing that! Big GrinHeart

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
11-06-2010 21:49
rebecca ryder Offline
Senior Poster

thank u for all your nice postings, means a lot to me.....as said b4 i enjoy coming on here and getting feedback....gladly, so far its always been good reviews.....and will continue to come on here....and hope i can continue getting good reviews, cos always genuinely love my job, and think the producers at 960 are the best ive worked with...u can only look as good as the cameraman makes ya! and put on a good show for u...cos i gen do i enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope that comes across my shows xx so here some pics as promised...if i get away with these will put some more hardcore ones on next week xx

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

12-06-2010 04:06
WifeyLover1 Offline
Senior Poster

(12-06-2010 04:06 )rebecca ryder Wrote:  thank u for all your nice postings, means a lot to me.....as said b4 i enjoy coming on here and getting feedback....gladly, so far its always been good reviews.....and will continue to come on here....and hope i can continue getting good reviews, cos always genuinely love my job, and think the producers at 960 are the best ive worked with...u can only look as good as the cameraman makes ya! and put on a good show for u...cos i gen do i enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope that comes across my shows xx so here some pics as promised...if i get away with these will put some more hardcore ones on next week xx

awesome pics rebecca well worth the wait to see them, cant wait till when your next on aswell Smile
12-06-2010 07:55
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

very filthy pics rebecca. think lots of people will be wishing it was them shooting over your face and boobs

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
12-06-2010 07:57
rebecca ryder Offline
Senior Poster

(12-06-2010 07:55 )WifeyLover1 Wrote:  
(12-06-2010 04:06 )rebecca ryder Wrote:  thank u for all your nice postings, means a lot to me.....as said b4 i enjoy coming on here and getting feedback....gladly, so far its always been good reviews.....and will continue to come on here....and hope i can continue getting good reviews, cos always genuinely love my job, and think the producers at 960 are the best ive worked with...u can only look as good as the cameraman makes ya! and put on a good show for u...cos i gen do i enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope that comes across my shows xx so here some pics as promised...if i get away with these will put some more hardcore ones on next week xx

awesome pics rebecca well worth the wait to see them, cant wait till when your next on aswell Smile

am back on on monday hun xx
12-06-2010 14:09
rangers1690 Offline
Senior Poster

cannot wait till monday then Big Grin u r stunnin x
12-06-2010 14:11
will Offline
Senior Poster

I cannot wait until Monday,I've been counting down the days.
It's not the same without you,you're my favourite girl.
I love pvc,so I look forward to that.

I'm actually counting down the minutes and seconds until you're next on Rebecca.

I'm getting extremely bad withdrawls,by not seeing you.

I'll have to see some of the other girls Instead,but not out of choice I must add.
I only tune In just too see If you're on or not.(If you're not on then I turn off).

Wow! The Bukakee thing I really love.Good on you girl.

There's few things that really do It for me,but the one's that do I think you've nailed hands down.

Your Pvc outfits(YES),high Heels(Oh Yes Definitetly) and bukakee(well definetly works for me).

I could go on,but i don't want bore you and everyone else.
So I'll dream about you Instead.(Wet dream again I guess).Sorry I don't mean too be rude,I've had a bit to drink.(A little too much I think,If the spelling Is wrong then that's why).
Anyway I'll stop before i embarrarss myself and annoy and upset everybody.
Goodnight.
13-06-2010 03:36
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

Many thanks for posting those pics rebecca and im looking forward to seeing the next set that youre going to post.Im also really pleased that youre going to continue to come onto the forum as i always like your posts and the fact that you acknowledge the posters in your thread giving you good feedback which is always well merited rebecca in all your shows on live 960.
Liked youre little line about the cameraman making you look good rebecca i appreciate that but i think you look great in all your shows and you are all o naturel as you said in an earlier post and thats great for me and im very sure all your other show fans and i love all of that body of yours babe and your accent is pretty sexy and horny as well.So rebecca looking forward to that sexy show tomorrow and i will post some caps of that show for you as ive just recently started capping and would like to capture some nice pics of your sexy self.Hope you will look out for them babe and hope that you like them.TongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart

Victoria Concordia Crescit
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2010 18:09 by gunflash10.)
13-06-2010 12:17
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66