babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average

Xcite (The Pad) - Chat & Discussion

bcl Offline
Posting Machine

RE: FFS What are you idiots doing?
At times 901 has a terrible signal, almost unwatchable. Have you ever seen a digital signal when it is raining heavily? That kind of blocky break up. It doesn't happen all the time but it can last for quite a while. I have noticed that it seems to happen between 11 and 2 the most.

Certain girls do seem to appear on 907 more than others, IMO. Have no idea why, maybe because of shift patterns etc.

Kelly is only doing 1 shift per week now, I think bluearmy was saying that as she is not on as often maybe she woudl be put on one of the more stable channels. Most of the other girls do 3 shifts a week so if they are on 901 once every few shifts and share it around then everyone is happy.

Not sure of the technical details about 901, think it is something to do with needing a viewing card in your skybox to be able to get 901, even though it is free to air.
06-04-2010 19:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

oh right ... if the technical problems happen between 11 and 2 I'm at work until 6 so wouldn't know about those..

it seems fine at the moment though, can't say I've noticed anything amiss on 901. Obviously I've seen what bad weather can do to the picture because its like it on all channels throughout sky, thats the problem with sky, if there's bad weather, the picture goes, but I can't say I've experienced it any more frequent on 901 than any other channel... I must be just lucky... Huh
06-04-2010 19:29
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

If you are viewing after 6 you probably will never have noticed it, I hardly ever see the breakup after 6.

It doesn't happen every day or at any set time which is the odd thing. Also it seems to go in spells, some weeks all wil be fine, then 3 days running it will be rubbish.
06-04-2010 19:35
Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-04-2010 19:35 )bcl Wrote:  If you are viewing after 6 you probably will never have noticed it, I hardly ever see the breakup after 6.

It doesn't happen every day or at any set time which is the odd thing. Also it seems to go in spells, some weeks all wil be fine, then 3 days running it will be rubbish.

ok, fair enough.. I'll say no more as I've never seen it, but as you say, thats probably because I'm not back home until after 6. Hopefully they can sort out the problems. Sad
06-04-2010 20:18
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

RE: PAD STAFF READ...
The picture quality on 901 earlier when Kelly was on was dreadful,it was like it was being filmed on a very bad mobile phone camera,but to be fair i've been experiencing the same problem with Elite 911 during the day,with a blurry and pixelated picture if they're doing two shows (one babe on 911 & one babe on 914,although weirdly never when Vikki T. is on)

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2010 20:58 by Hollywood PillowPants.)
06-04-2010 20:58
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(06-04-2010 18:45 )TheWatcher Wrote:  For the benefit of us non Sky people, could someone explain why channel 901 is not available to all Sky viewers?

I use a freesat box and due to the fact that 901 is an encrypted channel at night it makes it non accessible for any freesat users during the day, this could be cured by a simple request to unblock the encryption during the day but no fucker at the pad can be bothered to sort it out!

I know she was on the webstream but I don't like the piss poor quality of most webstreams thanks anyway Thinwhiteduke Smile
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2010 21:07 by Bluearmy71.)
06-04-2010 21:00
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

this is just a sincere apology to all the babes and channels

i was being very over the top on some of my posts as regards to how some of the girls just lay in the same spot or when the camera changes position and its a terrible view laugh

i suppose it was just inevitable really aswel that the tape was gonna come back coz most of the lovely ladies was really putting on fabulous shows,i just want to say thank you and show my support by never moaning about anything again,,,,coz im just happy to see the birds.

i have lots of favourite ladies coz i think nearly all of em are class but theres just a few that really do make me go Surprised with such amazingly good sexy outfits the things that happen on some shows are just what i`d hoped for...i wont mention names,but im sure you girls no who im talking about,thank you.and i loved all the shows you did for me xxx Heart xxx Heart xxx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
10-04-2010 11:42
stoly Offline
Banned

(06-04-2010 21:00 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  
(06-04-2010 18:45 )TheWatcher Wrote:  For the benefit of us non Sky people, could someone explain why channel 901 is not available to all Sky viewers?

I use a freesat box and due to the fact that 901 is an encrypted channel at night it makes it non accessible for any freesat users during the day, this could be cured by a simple request to unblock the encryption during the day but no fucker at the pad can be bothered to sort it out!

I know she was on the webstream but I don't like the piss poor quality of most webstreams thanks anyway Thinwhiteduke Smile

Hi guys, I too have freesat and I get 901, up to 10.00pm when it reverts back to whatever !, the quality is crap as the pixels break up, meaning I never watch it, unless forced, ie Kate D'arcy been put on it. Today the unfortunate who's been placed there is Brooke Lee, unlucky Brooke !
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2010 12:04 by stoly.)
10-04-2010 11:58
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

hey,Big Grin
i just wanted to say a big thanks to you and all the babes from your show past & present for all the great shows theyve done for us over the years,you have a truly fantastic show with some of the hottest ladies around.dannii harwood thank you baby
and you too holly james Big Grin

not too sure if savana james office babe was a show of yours a few years ago on channels 915 but i really miss her on that show and over the years its just been a pleasure to watch the sexy ladies in sexyy outfits having fun WISH OFCOM WOULD LOOSEN THE REIGNS so it could go back to how it use too be Heart it can be a bit of a chore sometime watching coz theyre not aloud to do anything on screen ???

as i say tho,yourshow over the years was great so thanks for everything
everyone Shy

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
21-04-2010 09:09
schmoo Away
Master Poster

I'm assuming this is the "discussion" thread for The Pad..

Anyway, i've just posted in The El*te thread concerning sets and my thinking is the same concenring The Pad, so here's the same post (edited slightly):

I think it's about time The Pad did something with the sets. Presently, they broadcast on four channels (i think two are the same though) so they have at least three different channels. But each channel use (in my opinion) a boring set with a flat type bed area.

No imagination is ever used on the day shows (bring back Savana and The Office!) and as i've said before, all these sets do is to promote the girl laying down all day long, which they more often than not do - on their back/side.

So there is no varitey at all for those who dislike this (me!) I never get to see a girl sitting upright, or standing etc, so don't get to see the legs and/or whole body in this respect.

At least there is (a little?) variety in what the girls wear.. some girls in just the underwear, and for those that dislike this (me again) there are girls that wear clothes - although not many girls..

The main point i'm making is that as they have more than one channel, so why not have different sets/themes on each of the channels? I don't believe that the channel is "restricted" on sets they can use in the daytime when some of the girls are wearing just underwear/next to nothing, gyrating (sometimes gratuitously) etc.
21-04-2010 20:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV