Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(05-06-2023 10:27 )winsaw Wrote:  I enjoyed Sunday night
Beth was as always excellent, used the desk set very well to do a very sexy show great positions, lots of boob play, showed off her sexy legs nicely,
Mia first time on TV in ages and was excellent she really should be s TV regular, great energy lots of different positions and movement, really showed off her lovely curves, lots of sexy bum twerking, played with her lovely big boobs lots, love her naughty smile she was definitely enjoying herself,
Georgia looked stunning lots of playing with her lovely new boobs , no idea why they put her in a pointless 241 with newbie Arzu who did nothing and stayed covered, would have preferred Georgia on her own having the room and freedom to do her normal sexy show, I do think she's had one of the best boob jobs I have seen in a long time,

I really agree with you about Georgia! It was great seeing her on FV for a longish section for the first time since she had her new tits BUT only in a VERY tame 2-4-1 with Arzu who just sat there fully covered up!.........WTF.........come on BS!
05-06-2023 12:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains and winsaw a pretty good Sunday can't really find fault enjoying Beth Mia and Sophie all know how to deliver a night show unlike some
Definitely agree with you winsaw would love to see more of Mia on nights than various others
Don't see the point in any 2-4-1 being shown on tv as they are pretty pointless and nothing much happens
Decent cameos from jade and arura whilst wasn't bothered seeing layla

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
05-06-2023 18:05
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So what a great Monday night! Preeti Young wasn't on so Amy Lacey! became a main girl with Alice Goodwin! They were both on both channels but they were both on one channel for longer than the other one and I hear that they both (even Alice!) were very good on BSX.......I nearly took a chance and watched it AND now I wished that I had!!....Anyway Amy! was on 673 twice for a total of1 hour 48 minutes and used the back alley for her last section until 4.54! She went braless early and really shook and played with her lovely big 34"D tits and also showed off the rest of her lovely curves especially her shapely arse! She was on 674 for just 43 minutes but was just as good! It was great to see her on a main set at MK AND on the nightshows after a very long time! Excellent! Alice was on 673 for ONLY 14 minutes and went topless early but her section was mainly top half shots!...she was on 674 twice for a total of 2 hours 3 minutes! She did her usual show and went naked in both sections but had to put her pants back on just before she finished in her first section but moved them down slightly. Normal Alice!....
Also on 673: Georgia Spice! was on for the first minute! at midnight at the end of her Sky pre-FV section BUT was also on for just 28 minutes later on! She was topless all the time and used her usual positions and AT LAST I've seen her on FV apart from just for a few seconds at the start! Very good as expected and really showing off her lovely new tits and the rest of her lovely curves! Very nice! Maxie Rhoads was on for 56 minutes doing her usual show BUT actually went topless (on and off) AND braless!! with her suit down ! So more like a nightshow!....Goddess Medusa was on for 29 minutes braless from the start and laid on her side and back as on her previous shows. Too much ink! And we saw 29 minutes of a new (to me) girl Scarlett Minxx! She was in a black PVC and mesh see-through topped suit and used the bedset well. She stayed covered up but went braless (suit down) for just 2 minutes! just before the end! Very nice:another lovely slim girl with nice full tits which she really shook and played with ! And as far as I could see no ink! And only 16 minutes of adverts! So (for me!) a VERY good show and one to keep because of Amy!, Georgia! and Scarlett!..........
674 had Layla Rose! for the first 32 minutes braless from the start and gave us her usual show and with brief close-ups of her amazing huge 34"K tits! Nice! Bunny Saint was on for the first time in a very long time! She was on for 42 minutes in nice dark pink lingerie and went braless very early and used her usual positions showing off her lovely curves and shaking everything! Nice. And Amanda Rendall was on for her usual 29 minutes and used her usual positions. She went topless early and braless but put her bra back on just before the end and was topless until she finished! Very tame for her! So a very different show with mainly Alice! and four other girls who were on for much shorter sections than usual on the channel! But good if you liked Alice!.........
So (for me! ) 673 was the one to keep! Quite a good night for a Monday! And Amy! was a very good replacement for Preeti...............
Tonight!?: Tilly Taylor until 5.30am with Caty Cole!!!!???.......and Le Reve until 5.00am. I wonder...........perhaps it's just BS trying to drum up business!?......Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Amazonian Charlie!, Lucy Brookes!, Karolina Francesca!, Jennifer Wilde!, Arura Sky! and Nicole Snow. Enjoy!?..........
06-06-2023 09:36
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Monday night was a good start to the week I thought,
Beth very sexy naked pussy play show on the web,
Georgia very good and thankfully solo on TV topless the whole time proudly showing off her lovely new boobs in s number of different positions very good as always,
Layla did her usual show, looked amazing showed off her stunning curves well was just lacking in energy,
Maxi best night show I have seen from get in a long time, she actually got fully topless I think the first time since coming back to bs, she looked stunning, was smiling enjoying playing with her lovely big boobs in lots of different positions, love how she looks into the camera , very sexy stuff,
Bunny on TV for first time in ages and was excellent, her usual fun high energy show bounced around the set lots of different positions, lots of playing with her lovely boobs, liked the leg spreading, she's a great performer should get on TV more,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-06-2023 10:32
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains and winsaw a pretty good Monday nights viewing must say I preferred Amy to Alice I found it refreshing to see Amy taking her chance as a main girl and didn't disappoint her stints were more enjoyable than alice who I just find pretty laboured atm
Whilst cameos from bunny and Georgia were good needed a bit more from Amanda out with the shocking colour screen maxie gradually getting better to what she used to be
As for later fingers crossed we get to see caty back if not then it'll be a very long night ahead I feel

06-06-2023 17:20
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Would be truly great if Caty was to be on tonight. But think it might be a show from home maybe if she airs. If she does come back to the studios on a regular basis, what would make my day would be a 241 with Ashlyn.
06-06-2023 19:50
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Going to bed. Apart from some nice shots of Bella, which the camera soon moved away from, and was over too quickly, it's been pretty tame so far tonight.
Sadly no Caty, as probably we all knew would happen.
07-06-2023 02:26
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out!!.......... So despite all of the hype from BS (who else!?) Caty Cole! of course! didn't appear! Disappointing but I have to say I wasn't really surprised!.....The main girls Tilly Taylor and Poppy May were both on and both FV shows were pretty dismal...........the fact that they are two of my most unfavoruite girls didn't help at all! So Tilly was on 673 for just 28 minutes and for 57 minutes on 674 in two sections. On 673 she went braless very briefly (suit down) and on 674 her first section of just 26 minutes she got one tiny tit out briefly near the end! with top half shots! In her last section until 4.45 she was braless for longer and in fullscreen! But still not great! Poppy was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 27 minutes and for only 18 minutes on 674! She was braless all the time and moved her pants down slightly in her first section on 673 and sat on a blue office chair in her last section on 673 but like Tilly not great!.....
Also on 673: Zara Nevada! was on for 53 minutes topless from the start and used her usual positions showing off her lovely big tits and amazing shapely arse! She also oiled her arse up and sat on the perspex chair and stood up in the back alley. Very nice! Amazonian Charlie! was on for only 23 minutes also in the back alley and used the perspex chair as well! She went topless on and off briefly and was pretty good as usual! Maxie Rhoads was on for 54 minutes!and used her usual positions and actually went topless again BUT only very briefly! Okish. We also saw Roxy Winters for literally the first few seconds at the end of her Sky pre-FV section. Braless from the start showing off her nice small tits! BUT top half shots!
So a fairly average show BUT made bearable for me by Zara Nevada! and Charlie!!.......
674 started with Zara Nevada! for the first 30 minutes. She was topless from the start and gave us a very similar show to that on 673. Very nice with great shots of her lovely big tits and shapely arse! Very good. Amazonian Charlie! was on for 58 minutes in her usual positions really showing off her lovely arse and went topless BUT only briefly! Nice BUT not her best show: unlike a few days ago! Amy Lacey! was on for just 26 minutes and used her usual positions going braless very early showing off her lovely 34"D tits and shaking everything! Excellent as always! Bella Mendez was on for only 23 minutes topless from the start and oiled up her big tits and arse! Quite good despite only being on very briefly but not one of my favourites! And Kartel Kay! was on for only 27 minutes and went topless early and braless (suit down) and "naked " except for her long gloves. Very nice as usual and the only "naked " girl all night.
So another fairly average show but (for me! ) the best FV show because of Charlie!, Zara!, Amy! and Kartel! So four of my favourites out of seven! .......and there were two advert breaks 22 minutes in total as well as longish section breaks! And as is now "normal " several scheduled girls either stayed on the webshow all night or weren't in at all or were working from home like Brooke Little! last night!?......
I also took a chance on BSX.......Zara Nevada! was excellent showing everything while not fully undressed ! VERY nice......but Poppy did a nightshow braless from the start BUT went no further due to a lack of buzzes!......and Tilly also gave us a nightshow BUT did move her pants to one side at the very end showing us her pussy (very briefly!) while laid on her front! Very disappointing!.......
Tonight!?.......Preeti Young until 5.30am with Tilly Taylor (again!!) and Joa Nova until 5.00am and Sophie Hart until 4.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should!? be on the web: Georgia Spice!, Lucy Brookes!, Zara Nevada! again!, Yasmin Nicole! and Beth Bennett. Enjoy!?.........no review tomorrow as usual but I'll catch up eventually!.....
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2023 09:00 by trains55.)
07-06-2023 08:58
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah trains buddy really disappointed that Caty didn't show and as expected ending up being a really really disappointing nights viewing
Another chance for Tilly to prove herself as a main girl yet was very poor until probably her last stint where she did something remotely decent
Poppy in for Caty was not bad yet as the normal with her on TV very limited and at times feel like she's itching to get backstage and be more unleashed with that pathetic vibe toy etc
Then a mixture of cameos from kartel Amy Zara Maxie Bella and Amazonian which were hit miss to sum up the night
Could have done watching brookie little might have saved the night

07-06-2023 21:18
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-06-2023 21:18 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Yeah trains buddy really disappointed that Caty didn't show and as expected ending up being a really really disappointing nights viewing
Another chance for Tilly to prove herself as a main girl yet was very poor until probably her last stint where she did something remotely decent
Poppy in for Caty was not bad yet as the normal with her on TV very limited and at times feel like she's itching to get backstage and be more unleashed with that pathetic vibe toy etc
Then a mixture of cameos from kartel Amy Zara Maxie Bella and Amazonian which were hit miss to sum up the night
Could have done watching brookie little might have saved the night

And unfortunately Tilly is on again tonight until 5.00am! But hopefully we'll see Zara Nevada! again and Georgia Spice! Plus Preeti is on until 5.30am and Sophie Hart until 4.00am!........
07-06-2023 21:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV