babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(02-06-2023 12:51 )derekdas Wrote:  I may have said it before trains, but if you're envious of Sky viewers, why not tune into the live shows on here or Ramp--t tv from 10pm onwards and see what the Sky viewers are seeing.

Thanks. I often watch BS on my tablet via the website so do get a rough idea of what's happening but not every night!
But sometimes it isn't clear which show is on TV if for example one of the main sets aren't being used and occasionally BS don't put a message on to say that a certain girl is on TV!.........
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2023 16:06 by trains55.)
02-06-2023 16:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(02-06-2023 11:18 )winsaw Wrote:  I enjoyed Thursday night
Beth was excellent as always she got naked and oiled up her lovely curves looked stunning,
Newbie Charlie did a very good show lots of playing with her lovely boobs, some good positions, interacted with the camera well one to watch I think,
Brooke Little was on the web playing with her huge boobs always a favourite of mine,
Ferrari looked stunning naked on the web show not see her showing so much before very sexy show,
Roxy Winters had a tiny thong on the web show that gave us some very sexy views
On her second shift winsaw?? When she was on from around 11 . 30, she was only on for a short time, and sadly quiet! Why also is there so much book ending with the two girls originally on first at 10 pm, immediately returning?? Personally, I thought - as I hinted at before - that with BS securing all the talent (from elsewhere that Xpanded missed out on) there would be more changes each hour or so?? not less?? Or maybe I am wrong there??
02-06-2023 16:19
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-06-2023 16:19 )hornball Wrote:  
Beth was excellent as always she got naked and oiled up her lovely curves looked stunning,
Newbie Charlie did a very good show lots of playing with her lovely boobs, some good positions, interacted with the camera well one to watch I think,
Brooke Little was on the web playing with her huge boobs always a favourite of mine,
Ferrari looked stunning naked on the web show not see her showing so much before very sexy show,
On her second shift winsaw?? When she was on from around 11 . 30, she was only on for a short time, and sadly quiet! Why also is there so much book ending with the two girls originally on first at 10 pm, immediately returning?? Personally, I thought - as I hinted at before - that with BS securing all the talent (from elsewhere that Xpanded missed out on) there would be more changes each hour or so?? not less?? Or maybe I am wrong there??
I saw Charlie on FV 674 from 1.33 until 3.00! A very long BUT excellent section with her braless for 1 hour and 8 minutes until the end of the section in various positions! Her best section that I've ever seen! Very good!
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2023 17:06 by trains55.)
02-06-2023 17:05
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(02-06-2023 17:05 )trains55 Wrote:  
I saw Charlie on FV 674 from 1.33 until 3.00! A very long BUT excellent section with her braless for 1 hour and 8 minutes until the end of the section in various positions! Her best section that I've ever seen! Very good!
I have checked before then, but the start of the night 10 - 11.30 or 12 midnight is the time frame I mean. I rarely go past 1 am
02-06-2023 19:35
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(02-06-2023 16:04 )trains55 Wrote:  
(02-06-2023 12:51 )derekdas Wrote:  I may have said it before trains, but if you're envious of Sky viewers, why not tune into the live shows on here or Ramp--t tv from 10pm onwards and see what the Sky viewers are seeing.

Thanks. I often watch BS on my tablet via the website so do get a rough idea of what's happening but not every night!
But sometimes it isn't clear which show is on TV if for example one of the main sets aren't being used and occasionally BS don't put a message on to say that a certain girl is on TV!.........

If you watch it from this site, when the two main sets are being aired on tv the 673 and 674 nos. are instead labelled Babenation and Meet the Babes, along with the girls name.
02-06-2023 22:57
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I also saw Charlie on the 1130 show and yes she was quite restrained on that on but as train says she was mush better on the long show she did after 0100, I often think think a lot of girls put on there best shows after 1 as the channel seams more relaxed and happy for them to do a bit more in the small hours of the night,
Re your comment on the same girls being on at 2200 and midnight that's because those two slots are reserved for girls with main girl status as they are the two busiest hours of the night on the phone, prime time if you will, it sounds like you are mostly watching in primetime so maybe why not seeing so many different girls

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-06-2023 10:30
winsaw Offline

Some rare Friday night bs watching for me after the wrestling finished and did enjoy the couple of girls bi saw in TV
Stella was excellent first time I have seen her in ages and didn't take long to show me what I been missing, oiled up her lovely big boobs lots of playing with them, she was spreading her very flexible legs nice and wide lots of sexy positions, love her naughty smile as she was really enjoying herself,
Roxy Winters wow what an excellent stint on TV , it was so good bs panicked and put the adverts on for part of it lol, great use of the sexy bending over the desk working her lovely peachy bum to camera she got fully naked and did bending over the desk with hand thong very sexy , lots of playing with her lovely little boobs, she was really enjoying herself lots of smiles , she's looking a great signing,

03-06-2023 10:36
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw was great seeing Stella back on tv showing some who have been on of late how to deliver a night show
Whilst standard lovely night watching Beth in various choices and sets
Hell we even seen lori for a couple of stints usual mad and trying to get on with it
Sophie also appeared for a little bit
Overall a good Fridays nights viewing

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
03-06-2023 12:08
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night was pretty good but with Beth Bennett and Sophie Hart as main girls I wouldn't really of expected anything different! Beth was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 50 minutes in two sections. She went fully naked in her first shortish section and was topless and braless in her last section until 4.48 when just in a black silky suit with no pants! Very nice and excellent as ever! She was on 674 for just 49 minutes going topless and braless with her suit down. A usual very good night from her. Sophie was on 673 for just 39 minutes braless from the start just in her pants. She used her usual positions and gave us brief close-ups of her lovely 34"F tits! Very nice! She was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 44 minutes and was braless from the start in her first section and went topless briefly and braless when she took her suit off and briefly took her pants off and was "naked " A very good sexy night from her as expected!
Also on 673:Arura Sky! was on for just 24 minutes braless from the start and just in her pants which she hooked around a toe for a few minutes as she does! She used the bedset well and showed off her lovely curves and perky nipples! Nice! Mia Middleton! was on for the first time in ages instead of just being on the webshow! She was on for 59 minutes topless from the start in a black mesh suit and pants. She used the set well and went braless (suit down) and took her shoes off and shook her arse. Very good. And Georgia Spice! was on for the first 2 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section. She was topless from the start showing off her lovely new tits! She was also on later in a VERY tame 2-4-1 with Arzu. Georgia! was topless from the start and went braless really showing off her lovely new tits in all their glory and used her usual positions. But Arzu stayed covered up!....so a very good show slightly spoilt by the pointless 2-4-1! All of the girls (except Arzu) were very good and it was great seeing Georgia! Zon FV......
674 had: Layla Rose! for the first 30 minutes braless from the start and used her usual positions. Jade Rabbit was on for 40 minutes topless from the start and used the bedset well. She really showed off her nice big tits and shook her arse and played with her tits. Good as usual. And Goddess Medusa was on for 33 minutes braless from the start and played with her tits while laid on her back and side. OK but FAR too much ink! And there were 21 minutes of with one section break of 10 minutes! So another good show with a different selection of girls but spoilt slightly by the advert break!........and as usual several scheduled girls didn't appear including a few of my favourites!.....
Tonight!?: Alice Goodwin! until 5.30am with Preeti Young, Bunny Saint and Le Reve until 5.00am and Priya Young until 4.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should!? be on the web: Kartel Kay!, Layla Rose!, Georgia Spice! and Beth Bennett. Enjoy!?........
05-06-2023 09:22
winsaw Offline

I enjoyed Sunday night
Beth was as always excellent, used the desk set very well to do a very sexy show great positions, lots of boob play, showed off her sexy legs nicely,
Mia first time on TV in ages and was excellent she really should be s TV regular, great energy lots of different positions and movement, really showed off her lovely curves, lots of sexy bum twerking, played with her lovely big boobs lots, love her naughty smile she was definitely enjoying herself,
Georgia looked stunning lots of playing with her lovely new boobs , no idea why they put her in a pointless 241 with newbie Arzu who did nothing and stayed covered, would have preferred Georgia on her own having the room and freedom to do her normal sexy show, I do think she's had one of the best boob jobs I have seen in a long time,

05-06-2023 10:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV