babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Well last night was a LOT better than expected! No Valentina but Jamie Knight was a main girl with Bella Baby!!...They were both on both channels a lot! ......there was a slight tech issue unless it was my machine!? Bella!! was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 24 minutes in her usual outfits and in her usual positions. She went topless a lot and really shook and played with her lovely big 34"F tits as well as really shaking her lovely shapely arse! She also moved her suit down and was braless! for the last 5 minutes of her first section and really played with her lovely big tits in all their glory!! Very nice! She was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 34 minutes and as good as on 673 as expected! Jamie was on 673 for 55 minutes and was wearing her pink PVC boots again all night! She showed us her lovely cleavage before going topless and braless for the last 18 minutes. Excellent as usual. She was on 674 for a total of 1 hour 43 minutes in two sections. She gave us a similar show to her 673 one and also moved her pants down to her knees and ankles before taking them off completely and was "naked " except for her boots in her first section. She was topless in her last section until 4.46 but covered up briefly! Another very good show from her as usual and lovely to, watch!..
Also on 673: after 23 minutes of a blank screen Bella was on!........that might have been issues at my end!?......Maxie Rhoads was on for 54 minutes and did her usual show with nice cleavage with one nipple out! and went "topless " but otherwise like a dayshow again!! Not great! And Tilly Taylor, was on for 1 hour 2 minutes! She did her usual show going braless early showing off her tiny tits and used more positions than usual with nice arse shots while crouched with her back to us! and was laid on her back for a few minutes showing off her entire body and stretching out her legs! Although not a favourite of mine I thought she was better than usual BUT with some top half shots as usual! BUT not bad
So a pretty good show with ONLY four girls on: I've always preferred just a few girls so that they can have longer to do their best! nice.
674 also had ONLY four girls! Layla Lamour was on for 30 minutes braless from the start and used her usual positions showing off her nice big tits and the rest of her nice curves! Quite good. And Kiah Monae was on for the first 36 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section. She showed her cleavage from the start and went topless briefly! OK for a shortish section by a "new " girl!
So another pretty good show again with just four girls who were fairly good: especially Bella!! and Jamie.
So I really enjoyed both FV shows which could have been so much worse!.........but again several of my favourites didn't appear despite being on the webshow including Ferrari Red! who wasn't even scheduled! And a few scheduled girls weren't even on the web!......
Tonight!?: Ivy Hope until 5.30am with Beth Bennett and Joa Nova until 5.00am and Alice Goodwin until 4.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Sarah Daniel!, Michelle Moist!!, Lucy Brookes!, Yasmin Nicole!, Bella Baby!!, Karolina Francesca!, Lindsey Bean!, Levi!! and Sophie Hart. Enjoy!?.......no review tomorrow as usual but I'll catch up when I'm able to.
31-05-2023 10:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Once again, really only watched Bella Baby last night. Enjoyed her 1st stint, but then on her 2nd in was in the dreaded pink room, where her performance was somewhat restricted. So at that point I set the recorder and went to bed in the hope of a much better return later in the evening.
31-05-2023 19:20
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Ferrari was pre Freeview trains buddy she was on a bed set standard for her now had sunglasses on and off
Otherwise it was definitely better than what could have happened yet found it went a little slow
Enjoyed Bella baby and Jamie who know how to good night
Wasn't too bothered watching Tilly Maxie or Layla armour
Just felt like they needed someone else reckon most were probably enjoying the sun earlier in the day or doing other things

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
31-05-2023 21:25
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I really enjoyed Wednesday night
Beth was excellent, naked in the alleyway it really doesn't get much better than that she's perfect , such a sexy outfit, loved the boots, I love his she works the camera, pure class,
Michelle I think the first time I seen her reach the level she was at on xp, she was excellent, so many different sexy positions, loved the leg spreading, very sexy working her perfect peachy bum to camera, great energy, lots of movement,
Georgia very good as always, she's really enjoying showing off and playing with her new boobs, sexy new underwear as well,
Maxi very sexy on all fours working her gorgeous peachy bum, got her big boobs out and played with them, I like her slower more sensual show as it's a change,
Amber Paige first time I seen her on TV in ages, looked sexy in just a small thong, good energy and movement, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs looked happy,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-06-2023 11:54
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw a successful Wednesday night viewing
Running out of such positives for Beth just makes nights a joy to watch 4 stints I saw her and all different choices take note limited ones
Sophie couple of cheeky thongs in her stints just getting on with it
Couple of good cameos by Michelle
Whilst a bit better from maxie compared to of what she has done recently
Whilst back to normal Amber nothing more than a thong for a short time

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
01-06-2023 17:25
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-06-2023 11:54 )winsaw Wrote:  I really enjoyed Wednesday night
Beth was excellent, naked in the alleyway it really doesn't get much better than that she's perfect , such a sexy outfit, loved the boots, I love his she works the camera, pure class,
Michelle I think the first time I seen her reach the level she was at on xp, she was excellent, so many different sexy positions, loved the leg spreading, very sexy working her perfect peachy bum to camera, great energy, lots of movement,
Georgia very good as always, she's really enjoying showing off and playing with her new boobs, sexy new underwear as well,
Maxi very sexy on all fours working her gorgeous peachy bum, got her big boobs out and played with them, I like her slower more sensual show as it's a change,
Amber Paige first time I seen her on TV in ages, looked sexy in just a small thong, good energy and movement, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs looked happy,
I only saw Georgia Spice! for the first minute of FV obviously the end of her Sky pre-FV section but I really like her new tits: bigger BUT in proportion with her lovely slim body!
And Bella Baby! was excellent: she was only on FV for just 25 minutes but was wearing a bra and pants instead of her usual one-piece suit!! And she took her bra off completely after only three minutes throwing it off the set! She really shook her amazing big 34"F tits and really played with them! as she does BUT were able to see her lovely tits in all their glory! And as I said earlier in Bella's thread she has a lovely midriff and shouldn't think that she needs to keep it covered up!! Very nice and as sexy as she always is! She's off for two weeks now..........
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2023 09:30 by trains55.)
01-06-2023 17:34
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Wow! Another MUCH better night than I was hoping for! No Valentina again! (She was on the webshow) so Beth joined Priya as a main girl! They were both on both FV channels but Beth (of course!) was much better than Priya. Beth was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 25 minutes going topless in her first section and naked early in her last section and did her knelt up naked pose AND oiled up her arse and thighs! Nice! She was on 674 for 54 minutes until 4.53 with 17 minutes of adverts breaking the section up. She went fully naked before the break and was just braless until she finished. As usual it was a very good night from her! Priya was on 673 twice for a total of 56 minutes and went naked in her last section for the last 22 minutes until 4.47 laid on her front! She was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 10 minutes going braless early and was sat up in her first section and started with top half shots in her second section before laying on her front! Not her best show!
Also on 673: Jamie Knight was on (her only FV section) for 27 minutes going topless early and oiled up her, arse and took her shoes off. And covered up at the end. Good but not her best show! Roxy Winter was on for just 23 minutes in her usual bedset. She was braless from the start and laid on her side and front and crouched. Nice full shots of her nice curves! Tilly Taylor was on for 1 hour 1 minute! until 4.02! But she was worse than usual: top half shots most of the time with VERY brief full shots while she was laid on her front/ crouched. And she only went topless very briefly near the end! Not good: almost a PG13 dayshow! And we saw Georgia Spice! for the first 4 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section! She was topless and showing off her lovely new tits albeit in top half shots! So for two nights running you LUCKY Sky viewers saw her for her entire section!.....hopefully it'll be our (FV) turn soon!?......and there was an advert break of 12 minutes as well as one section break of 7 minutes. !
So (for me! ) a very disappointing show! : six girls BUT too long of Tilly compared to the other extra girls who did much more! I would have preferred seeing Georgia! for MUCH longer in place of Tilly........
674 was MUCH better for me despite having two advert breaks totalling 29 minutes! Ella Jolie! was on for just 26 minutes but was pretty good! She was on a bedset and used her usual positions AND went braless for 7 minutes showing off her nice small tits in all their glory! She seems (to me) to be MUCH better recently than in her early years of Babestation! Now one of my favourites! The only other girl on was Amazonian Charlie! who was on for 1 hour 27 minutes! She was excellent and seemed very busy with callers ! She was in a big blue bra and matching pants and used various positions showing off her amazing body! She went topless early and was braless after 19 minutes until the end showing off lovely tits: anyone know the size of them?.......She really showed off her lovely curves and especially her nice shapely and (possibly!?) the very edge of her pussy lips!? Lovely girl! I've seen her once before BUT only for a very brief time! Excellent! Thanks Charlie and BS!........
So as you can obviously tell 674 was my best FV show and the one to keep because of Charlie! and Ella!............they were 29 minutes of adverts and longish section breaks BUT I really didn't mind that!...........
So a mixed night but by no means bad! And as usual several scheduled girls didn't "escape " from the webshow including several of my favourites!.......
Tonight!?: Beth Bennett until 5.30am with Preeti Young and Joa Nova until 5.00am with Priya Young and Sophie Hart until 4.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Roxee Couture!, Janesa Mia!, Karolina Francesca!, Yasmin Nicole!, Jennifer Wilde! and Amber Paige. Enjoy!?.....no review tomorrow or Sunday as I have two early starts! Take care.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2023 10:33 by trains55.)
02-06-2023 10:17
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Thursday night
Beth was excellent as always she got naked and oiled up her lovely curves looked stunning,
Newbie Charlie did a very good show lots of playing with her lovely boobs, some good positions, interacted with the camera well one to watch I think,
Brooke Little was on the web playing with her huge boobs always a favourite of mine,
Ferrari looked stunning naked on the web show not see her showing so much before very sexy show,
Roxy Winters had a tiny thong on the web show that gave us some very sexy views

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-06-2023 11:18
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-06-2023 11:18 )winsaw Wrote:  I enjoyed Thursday night
Beth was excellent as always she got naked and oiled up her lovely curves looked stunning,
Newbie Charlie did a very good show lots of playing with her lovely boobs, some good positions, interacted with the camera well one to watch I think,
Brooke Little was on the web playing with her huge boobs always a favourite of mine,
Ferrari looked stunning naked on the web show not see her showing so much before very sexy show,
Roxy Winters had a tiny thong on the web show that gave us some very sexy views

Yes I really enjoyed last night's FV shows BUT especially 674 with 1 hour 27 minutes of Amazonian Charlie! Shes absolutely lovely with nice tits and a lovely body with as far as I could see no disfiguring ink!? I've seen her before BUT not for as long! Absolutely excellent!
But it looks like the webshow was excellent with Ferrari Red! going fully naked!.....and Brooke Little (also a favourite of mine (it's a BIG boob thing!) was very good as well! I did see her before I went to sleep and she looked like she was really having fun and showing off and playing with her amazing big 30"F tits!.........
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2023 12:24 by trains55.)
02-06-2023 12:21
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I may have said it before trains, but if you're envious of Sky viewers, why not tune into the live shows on here or Ramp--t tv from 10pm onwards and see what the Sky viewers are seeing.
02-06-2023 12:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV