Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Wednesday night I thought was good
Luna one of her best TV shows, she finally seams to have to confident to show her boobs and body off, she did an excellent standing up section lots of different positions really showed off her body well, lovely big boobs out the whole time lots of playing with them , much improved night,
Sabrana first time on TV in ages and she was excellent lots of playing with her lovely boobs, standing up showing off her fit body, did some sexy gymnastics with her very flexible legs , love her naughty smile,
Michelle sexy show in just a small yellow thong which she pulled down to show off her lovely hairy bush, good energy and different positions, still think she's not found the level she was at on xp but she did look happy last night lots of smiles so hopefully getting there,
Karolina did her usual good show, lots of playing with her lovely big boob and getting on all fours twerking her gorgeous peachy bum,
Jennifer looked good but did very little she's one who has low so just stays in same position
Bella Baby very good as always lots of twerking her gorgeous peachy bum to camera in one of her famously small thongs , lots of playing with her lovely big boobs show was a bit top halfish for my liking which did stop her preforming a bit,
A good night with lots of different girls putting on good shows

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
25-05-2023 10:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Not sure who it affected, but it would appear that last nights tv coverage went down on all babe channels. Xpanded as well. We were still able to watch on-line though. It might answer the question why Michelle Moist at that time was only being shown very close up for ages. They were complaining on the chat regarding the loss of tv coverage as well.
25-05-2023 10:21
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-05-2023 10:12 )winsaw Wrote:  Wednesday night I thought was good
Luna one of her best TV shows, she finally seams to have to confident to show her boobs and body off, she did an excellent standing up section lots of different positions really showed off her body well, lovely big boobs out the whole time lots of playing with them , much improved night,
Sabrana first time on TV in ages and she was excellent lots of playing with her lovely boobs, standing up showing off her fit body, did some sexy gymnastics with her very flexible legs , love her naughty smile,
Michelle sexy show in just a small yellow thong which she pulled down to show off her lovely hairy bush, good energy and different positions, still think she's not found the level she was at on xp but she did look happy last night lots of smiles so hopefully getting there,
Karolina did her usual good show, lots of playing with her lovely big boob and getting on all fours twerking her gorgeous peachy bum,
Jennifer looked good but did very little she's one who has low so just stays in same position
Bella Baby very good as always lots of twerking her gorgeous peachy bum to camera in one of her famously small thongs , lots of playing with her lovely big boobs show was a bit top halfish for my liking which did stop her preforming a bit,
A good night with lots of different girls putting on good shows
Hi there.
As FV wasn't on until 3.21am I presume that you watched the shows on the website? as I thought that the Sky channels were also off!?
I managed to see Preeti and Kartel Kay! on 673: Preeti was covered up with her nipples out briefly! But her suit was up and we saw brief close-ups of her big naked arse! Kartel! was only on for 37 minutes but was much better (no surprise there!) as she used her normal positions and went naked with nice close-ups of her lovely arse !
But 674 (for me!) was much better! Preeti was on again BUT only for 11 minutes! She was braless/naked? in top half shots! But Michelle Moist! was on for the last hour and eleven minutes! She was braless from the start and was "naked " after only 4 minutes for 41 minutes just in her stockings and shoes with her lovely hairy bush! in full view for 15 minutes in three segments while laid on her side! Very nice! She also took her shoes off! And she was only wearing her pants for the last 27 minutes!
So despite missing most of the shows I was "fairly " pleased that I got some good footage of Michelle!.....it looks like I missed the best ever show from Luna Lamora! Really annoying......hopefully she'll stay at that level in future!?......
Tonight!?: ...Priya Young until 5.30am with Sophie Hart and Bunny Saint until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Sarah Daniel!, Alexa Brooke!, Jennifer Wilde!, Lindsey Bean!, Amy Lacey!, Luna Lamora! and Layla Rose!.............Enjoy!?.....I hope to!?........
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2023 14:54 by trains55.)
25-05-2023 12:16
winsaw Offline

^^ gutted for you mate, I didn't know they had tec issues last night,
They kept the TV shows going like normal I guess hoping that the TV signal would restart at any time,
It was definitely Luna best TV night show a real moment of progress for her,

25-05-2023 12:35
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-05-2023 12:35 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ gutted for you mate, I didn't know they had tec issues last night,
They kept the TV shows going like normal I guess hoping that the TV signal would restart at any time,
It was definitely Luna best TV night show a real moment of progress for her,

So did you watch it on the webshow then!?......
25-05-2023 12:59
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Luna was on my virgin media recording from 11-12 trains buddy I do agree with you winsaw was a better stint from her than usual time will tell if it wasn't a fluke
Aside from that there was freeview issues last night yet was satisfied with what I recorded compared to the night before
Always can trust Michelle on as she changes it up with ease like beth enjoyed kartel also whilst preeti was hit miss

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
25-05-2023 17:21
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So no tech issues last night! Sophie Hart and Priya Young were the main girls. They were both on both channels. Sophie was on 673 for 1 hour 7 minutes and went fully naked for just 5 minutes! and gave us nice close-ups of her lovely big tits for 3 minutes! and also shook and played with them and "licked" them! She was on 674 for 50 minutes in the same outfit and went"naked " briefly and was topless or braless most of the time. Excellent as usual. Priya was on 673 for 52 minutes braless from the start and was mainly laid on her front and quite static! She was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 31 minutes braless from the start and in her last section until 4.43 she was fully naked for 25 minutes but was laid on her front! OK.
Also on (673): Sarah Daniel! was on for the first 28 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section. Topless a lot and took her boots off. OK despite being on very briefly! Ivy Hope was on for 26 minutes and went topless very early and took her boots and stockings off briefly! Used the bedset well. Demi Rose Lee was on for 38 minutes and went topless early showing off her nice tits and played with them as usual. OK. And Ella Jolie was on for 46 minutes! She also used the bedset well and went topless early. She then stripped off gradually ending up just in her pants and showed off her legs and feet! Nice.
So a very reasonable show with 6 girls but Sophie was the best of them all! And (mostly) shortish sections which I don't really like!......
674 had just two extra girls! Layla Rose was on for 58 minutes doing her usual show and was braless after just two minutes! She was ok as usual but was sat up a lot! And Georgia Spice! was on for 56 minutes! She was topless from the start and all the time in her usual positions. Excellent as always and showing off her lovely new tits: very nice and not OVERLY big!! A very nice section from one of my special favourites! So another very reasonable show but preferable to me than 673 because each girl had longish sections!
Both channels had longish section breaks BUT no actual long advert breaks! And 673 started virtually straight away but 674 had an intro and adverts for the first 4 minutes! Anyway I thought that it was a fairly good night but it looked like a lot of girls didn't appear and some appeared without being scheduled!!.....
Tonight !?: Preeti Young until 5.30am with Michelle Moist! and Joa Nova until 5.00am and Priya Young and Stella Paris until 4.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Lexie Doll!, Georgie Darby!, Yasmin Nicole!, Karolina Francesca!, Lucy Brookes!, Amber Paige, Jamie Knight and Ashlyn Shaw!..........Enjoy!?..........
26-05-2023 08:56
winsaw Offline

Thursday night was good
Sophie showed she's still got it, very sexy naked show in the office sexy, good standing nude, lots of sexy positions really showed off her lovely curves,
Ella good show on the London bed, she seams to get her boobs out a lot more than when at 66 had good energy lots of different positions made good use of the bed,
Chloe mae a very good debut sexy outfit, lots of playing with her lovely boobs, like her naughty smile, definitely got some potential, hopefully show off her body more next time we see her

26-05-2023 10:17
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night on FV we had two very good shows! The main girls were Michelle Moist! and Preeti Young. Michelle! was on 673 for 42 minutes and was fully naked for most of her section BUT mostly top half shots! She was on 674ih the last section until 4.44 for 1 hour and 7 minutes! Braless from the start and moved her pants down and off (briefly) showing off her lovely hairy bush! Excellent as usual! Preeti was on 673 in two sections for a total of 1 hour 19 minutes and was naked in her first section for 11 minutes and in just her shoes for the previous 5 minutes.. She was on 674 for 46 minutes braless. from the start. OK.
Also (673): Brooke Little! was on for just 24 minutes going braless with her suit down. OK but a bit tamish for her and not on for very long! Georgie Darby! was on for 32 minutes going topless and really shaking and playing with her lovely big tits and with close-ups of them as they were hanging !! Very nice! Jada
was on for 47 minutes and went topless and used her usual positions and stretching out. OK but not a favourite of mine. Stella Paris was on after a very long break for 25 minutes "naked " from the start just in black PVC boots and showing her hairy landing strip. Again not a favourite of mine but pretty good. And we saw Karolina Francesca! for literally the first 3 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section. Topless and crouched shaking her amazing huge arse! Very nice. So a very good show with 6 girls on who gave us very reasonable shows.
674 also had: Georgie Darby! for just 32 minutes at the start. She was virtually topless from the start with just a strip of material over her nipples! She went topless early and really played with her lovely big tits and gave us great arse shots as usual. Very good as expected. Layla Rose! was on for 41 minutes topless from the start and used her usual positions and also knelt up facing the back wall showing off her nice arse! Quite good. Demi Rose Lee was on for 33 minutes topless from the start and used the bedset well showing off her curves and big tits. Good but not a favourite of mine. And Amanda Rendall was on for 29 minutes in her usual show and went naked as usual with a few "revealing " shots as she always does! Not one of my favourites but she always does a good show! There were a couple of extended section breaks with adverts for a total of 31 minutes! So another very good show with some top girls on! But I was slightly disappointed that a few of my favourites didn't appear and one of them (Karolina!) was only on VERY briefly!........
Tonight!?: Nicole Snow until 5.30am with Alice Goodwin until 5.00am and Stella Paris and Preeti Young until 4.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Sarah Daniel!, Yasmin Nicole!, Arura Sky!, Ashlyn Shaw!, Kartel Kay!, Levi!!, Amber Paige and Jamie Knight...........Enjoy!?.........no review tomorrow as usual or possibly Monday!?.......Have a great holiday weekend!..........
27-05-2023 10:10
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains a good Fridays nights viewing really enjoying Michelle atm glad she can change it up with such ease when Beth isn't on as it makes it easier to watch than repeat after repeat by the most of the current night girls
Standard preeti night hit miss
Cameo was too short from Brooke little and Stella would have liked more similar to the time given for georgie
Whilst shock horror jada has gone blonde wasn't expecting that apart from that was her usual self

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
27-05-2023 15:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV