babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 135 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

OLD : Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight?

Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who's on tonight?
(31-08-2009 17:42 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I agree with you that any more than three/four girls on a show is too much and makes it difficult to keep up with;each girl usualy has only one or two sections as well.

I think so too. The 'revolving door' policy with girls going from show to show seems kind of pointless when the 4 channels can be received by everyone.

My preference at the moment is to stick with BS2 as I find the colouring and lighting (pastel blue/purple) to be the most flattering to the girls. Ella Jolie passed me by on Partyland but I think looked quite luscious on BS2. Not so keen on the "goth" black and red of PG.
31-08-2009 18:22
Find all posts by this user
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Does anyone know what has happened to Roxanne who was on PL.
31-08-2009 20:12
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(31-08-2009 16:14 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Cannot comment properly on last night BS2 show since I've not had time for a proper look at it.
9 different girls is too many for 1 show. 4 or 5 is probably about right. The more girls they have on the same show means that the same girls will be on more nights of the same week, which reduces the differences between shows.
I might stick with recording channel 42 for a while since its a shorter show and seems to switchover to BS1 for the last half hour for the part not shown on channel 33.
If they keep rotating the girls, we get to see them anyway no matter which channel is chosen.

Hi there. Yes I agree with you about BS2 usually when it switches to BS1 at the end its quite good; I think thats when I saw REEDE and PAIGE going quite sexily in a two girl section! Last night it was just Dionne just being her normal self;not very sexual at all! I really prefer PartyGirls as it seems more relaxed and usually has just two or three girls the whole night. (I havent watched the "new" BS1 yet but guess its about the same as previously.) I still think four/five girls maximum is the best number;they would then get more than one or two sections each. I still think that the shows are too similar at the moment and need to get their own identity as I suggested this morning. Thanks for your input as usual.
31-08-2009 20:18
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi BB I would agree about the shows being identical, but saying that the over night i think it was Sat I saw Reede covering herself in creame, almost to the same scale as PG, this was on BS1 not long after the show started. I can't add anything else about the amount of girls that are on each night, just to add that personally I think 4 girls is the right amount, the shows usually run for 4 to 4.5 hours with 4 girls on then each one should get at least 2 sections each.
31-08-2009 20:26
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(31-08-2009 18:22 )Jonnieboy Wrote:  
(31-08-2009 17:42 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I agree with you that any more than three/four girls on a show is too much and makes it difficult to keep up with;each girl usualy has only one or two sections as well.

I think so too. The 'revolving door' policy with girls going from show to show seems kind of pointless when the 4 channels can be received by everyone.

My preference at the moment is to stick with BS2 as I find the colouring and lighting (pastel blue/purple) to be the most flattering to the girls. Ella Jolie passed me by on Partyland but I think looked quite luscious on BS2. Not so keen on the "goth" black and red of PG.

Hello. Yes I agree with you about the colouring and set design of BS2 is the most flattering of the three shows but I have preferred PartyGirls as it seems more a relaxed show and therefore easier to follow;perhaps I'm getting old! (Yes I know I am!). I thought the main idea of three different shows was for each one to have its own identity and its own girls each night; but rotating the girls just confuses things even more than it should. At the moment as the shows are so similar its usually a case of picking the show which has your favourite mix of girls on. Its difficult enough to choose which show to watch/record anyway without the "revolving door" scenario especially when one girl is only on for one or two sessions and then disappears;annoying if you had chosen a particular show to record and then find when watching it the next day that she is only on briefly if at all!
31-08-2009 20:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

for once i only know one babe is on bs tonight and that is tara

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
31-08-2009 20:29
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

The amount of crossover last night was a joke, so I decided to watch another channel. Each channel should have a maximum of 3 girls. Like others have said, all the shows are now quite similar and as all channels can be viewed by aeveryone, I dont see the point in cross overs anymore. The girls on babestation have it very easy. They do one slot and then they are not seen for at least an hour, most times even longer. That creates a comfort zone for the girls and maybe why so many have stayed with the station for so long. Make them work for their wages or at least give girls without a website more airtime as they are not subsidised with extra website cash.

31-08-2009 20:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(31-08-2009 20:26 )matt38 Wrote:  Hi BB I would agree about the shows being identical, but saying that the over night i think it was Sat I saw Reede covering herself in creame, almost to the same scale as PG, this was on BS1 not long after the show started. I can't add anything else about the amount of girls that are on each night, just to add that personally I think 4 girls is the right amount, the shows usually run for 4 to 4.5 hours with 4 girls on then each one should get at least 2 sections each.

So do you think I would be better off recording BS1 or trying the others in rotation depending on which girls are on that I prefer? I'm wondering if it depends on the girl as Reede has had four sessions in the Babestation shower since shes been on;about three shows??!!!Usually the shower gets used about once every two weeks or so! if we're lucky. I'm still waiting for RACHEL to do a shower session;she has promised me but she keeps getting beaten to it by someone else.......

Anyway in about ten minutes time we might have a clue about tonights shows..........Lets help each other as usual. Thanks very much everybody (particularly our Sky friends).l
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2009 20:49 by Big Boobies.)
31-08-2009 20:48
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Its nearly 9.00 so lets help each other as usual. We should be able to sort out bS1 and Partyland if the weblink is fixed but need help with BS2 and Party Girls;thanks our Sky friends. I know Tara is on as its her last night and PAIGE could be ;other than that I dont know. I spotted KELLY on daytime earlier today so probably not available unfortunately.RACHEL is off until tomorrow when shes on Partyland'thats where I will be! Jemma Jey is off now for four/five days. So who knows? Lets all help each other as usual.THanks everyone.io
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2009 20:59 by Big Boobies.)
31-08-2009 20:58
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Party Girls: Morgan, Paige & Yvette
Partyland: Alex Adams, Lilly & Daryl Morgan
BS2: Megan & Jade
BS: Dionne, Geri & Tara

Edit: Updated Line Up

(This post was last modified: 31-08-2009 22:02 by Josh.)
31-08-2009 21:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV