babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
Mark, if your looking for more girls to appear on BSX have a word with Brooke Little about appearing on BSX, she is currently not appearing on any channels, but is open to offers, she has done shoots and films were she shows the lot, i'm not sure if she would on BSX though , she would also be great for the regular BS channels as well , check out her post below

(29-11-2012 14:22 )BrookLittle Wrote:  Hey Guys I have no Idea what i am going to be doing right now, but i won't be on channel 931 from now on. Just going to concentrate on my website right now, if another channel ask me to work for them, then you might just see me again. Until then enjoy the gorgeous ladies on over all channels xxx

@brookie_little1

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2012 19:00 by mr mystery.)
29-11-2012 18:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
deltic Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
(29-11-2012 15:16 )dirk362 Wrote:  ^^^
No, the previous live shows are not available on the website.
They do put pre-produced content on there, which is the harder versions than shown on BSX for obvious reasons.
That's disappointing, thought they would do the same as Shebang. Would've splashed some cash and joined the site especially if they included shows from before the latest restrictions came in.
29-11-2012 21:17
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

so far, tonight is quite good, maybe needs a session of Priya on the couch with each girl in turn.

But main gripe is the on screen graphics, taking up 20% of the screen, just no need at all. they could shrink the size of some of the text easily and still leave it readable

4 lots of phone numbers! after we've paid for the channel ! come on, be fair!

lose some of the screen messages from the bottom chaps Smile
30-11-2012 01:14
mr red nose Offline
Senior Poster

Did anybody see the Lori video that was to be shown on Babestation X last night as Lori and Megan were continually mentioning it.
30-11-2012 13:07
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

(30-11-2012 01:14 )welshken Wrote:  so far, tonight is quite good,

I agree with that assesment, I thought last night was quite good. This was with Priya, Taylor and Jessika Jinx. Unlike the other 2 girls Jessica didn't show everything, but she showed some promise and if she does shake off her shyness in the future I think she could end up being a very popular girl on BSX. So yes a quite good show and I'll give it 6 out of 10. I would have given it more, and should do really, but there was a lighting problem at times last night which spoilt some parts of the show. In the last of the 4 sections in particular it got so dark at some moments that it was almost like watching a black screen with no picture as you could hardly see anything.
30-11-2012 14:25
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Last nights show overall was average in my view, it was acceptable for what should be shown on a encrypted TV channel, i'm not keen on the 3 girl format like last night if i'm intending to call the girls, like i've said before at times you can be speaking to a on screen girl and can't see her because the camera guy's are showing the other girls reading out the text's or doing requests etc , so for me i prefer a 1 or 2 girl format were the camera man is more likely to give more attention to the girl on the phone .
Like what was said in the previous post the show was to dark at times, it spoilt the close up views, at times the camera was zoomed right in to the girls lady bits but you couldn't see much because it was so dark, it seemed to me that it was a camera problem and not the studio lighting , the reason being the lighting changed when they swapped from static studio cam to POV cam, the lighting was OK when the studio cam was used, but when they switched to POV cam it went instantly dimmer, this POV cam is always having problems, and has been a problem on other BSX shows, at times it flickers on and off, turns black and white or goes black altogether, when it is working the picture quality from it seems not good, the camera seems to be on it's last legs to me and needs replacing, for me good quality POV stuff done from a good quality camera and good lighting is a must for this channel, i'm not keen on the longer distance studio fixed cam stuff that is done when 3 girls are on screen together so that all three girls can be seen on screen together.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2012 17:23 by mr mystery.)
30-11-2012 14:56
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

I think the lighting was OK, it seems to be a problem with the POV camera I think.

I'd like to see a lot more of Jessika please, she is fit as fuck. As Doc said, she's going that little bit further each time.

I believe this brief glimpse from last night is the closest to seeing all of her so far:

[Image: image-5960_50B8B8B9.jpg]

I can live with the OSG's as long as there's none up the sides of the screen, the ones at the bottom are more than enough.

Also, Mark, if there has to be more than one girl then is it really necessary to have three? Surely two girls is enough?

The problem for me is that there's always one girl not really doing much and things just look cluttered to be honest. Here for example, Taylor was enjoying herself on the phone most of the night but spent a lot of the time crammed into the corner whilst Priya got most of the screen reading out texts:

[Image: image-372A_50B8B8B9.jpg]
30-11-2012 15:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I thought show was ok but still no much interaction between all three girls personally i object to being asked to fork out more money to see them interact on top of the initial fiver,i still think £1.50 for each text is too much money,also Priya seems too abrupt towards the people who text in,with the exception of someone who asked about interaction her and her sister that was vile in my view,on the plus side it was a good debut night from Jess the fact she went naked without asking for 30 quids worth of texts was to her credit in my view,just hope she does'nt do her next show with Lori or Geri as this would be a step backwards in my view.

im always open to positive change
30-11-2012 17:08
skank_whore Offline
Banned

yes is crap, don't go out of your way to see it
30-11-2012 17:14
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

it was the falsest orgasm ive ever seen based on this piece of film it means that women can orgasm just by covering their pussy with their hand must be inconvenient in daily life you could be walking down the street asnd accidently brush your hand across and before you know it orgasm.!!!!!!!!!!!!

im always open to positive change
30-11-2012 17:22

babestation xtra