babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
If the RTV schedule is to be believed then BSX have done it again. Launching the webshows with two blockbuster shows, afraid not.

Ria was the first girl on the webshow last April and we only got 10 mins of not at all hardcore show(technical issues unsurprisingly), not very encouraging but maybe she will rise to the occasion as she does hardcore.

If you are going to watch on Saturday make sure you have a widescreen monitor or TV as it is the big girls, another thing to blame Ric for?? as he appears to have a close professional relationship with Bustie Cookie, I for one won't be watching. They were also on on the webshows short and not very illustrious run last year. BSX, foot and shot spring to mind.
09-03-2020 14:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

See the muppets have taken over the studio again tonight.

Ten minutes of live show so far is nothing but ads for BS daytime shows.

A great way to advertise hey?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ars longa, vita brevis

Cogito ergo sum

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
10-03-2020 00:23
mrsimsuk Away
Master Poster

Jessie Jo or Busty Cookie never work with any other girls its the same old thing every time they're on together if you see one of their shows it feels like you have seen all their past shows they probably don't get that many viewers they are not my cup of tea I won't be watching their show this Saturday night I am disappointed that there won't better girls on BSX on Saturday night I don't get why BS book them if they don't get that many viewers or new subscribers

please follow my Twitter @mrsimsuk
10-03-2020 11:29
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Can't believe they didn't turn the stream on lastnight how can they not realize they where only running adds, it's stuff like this happening far to often that puts people of buying bsx and making it more of a success, if bs where a bit more professional with it I am sure they would get more money from it, I really hope that will happen at some point this year and we don't get a farce like lastnight again,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
10-03-2020 13:02
mrsimsuk Away
Master Poster

I hope Gia does BSX in the future

please follow my Twitter @mrsimsuk
10-03-2020 13:19
winsaw Offline

Tuesday the show was live and we had Beth doing her usual good midweek show, she showing off her lovely pussy in lots of different positions and as on the pink set could see everything very well

11-03-2020 15:09
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

Must admit I really like Beth, however of late, her performances are getting more or less the same every show.

Time for some changes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ars longa, vita brevis

Cogito ergo sum

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
11-03-2020 16:21
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

Have to admit that Beth didn't used to be one of my favourites (sacrilege I know) but over the last six months she has grown on me a bit. I think you are being a touch harsh, there is a limited amount that can be done in a midweek 20 minutes, especially when she is on regularly and naked from the off.

I suppose she could leave her clothes?? on a bit longer LOL. She tries different positions as much as anyone (except Atlanta of course) for example a couple of shows back she spent pretty much the whole show standing up which is quite unusual. It didn't really work for me but variety is almost always good except when the big girls are on.

The two things she is not going to do are cavort round manically like say Lucky or Alicia for example or push the boundaries too much which puts her in plenty of company (she is an elder stateswoman after all). There is always room for a solid show for me, especially within the chaos that regularly blights BSX , I must admit to liking the "slut" position which a fair few of the girls don't do (or very infrequently) and she does.

The best way to spice up the midweek shows is through a variety of performers which has improved a lot in the recent months. One thing I agree is a problem, although only a minor one, is when one girl appears to be on every other day for a while but better than the alternative of no show.
11-03-2020 17:27
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

The fixed camera is a problem imho. But that's been an issue for a few years now.
11-03-2020 22:46
winsaw Offline

^^ total agree, it's clear bs are never going to give the midweek bsx a Cameraman so wonder why they don't do the shows from one of the webshow sets with the auto cameras the girls control themselves, the picture from those camera is not bad just usual the set is under lit which is the problem, they should just pick one fit proper studio lights to it and then let the girls produce there own show I bet most would do a great job as they are all used to doing it when on the webshow,

12-03-2020 13:20

babestation xtra