Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Enjoyed Sunday night
Jamie was very good, my first look at her new boobs think they look good, she was definitely happy with them putting on a lively show lots of boob play in different positions,
Tilly very good boob play show playing with her lovely tiny boobs lots her nipples were very hard, it's funny when she's in the regional studio on the bed she dose very good shows but when she goes to MK she gets a little lost on the big sets and freezes,
Coco very rare show on TV, she was very good she outfit that showed off her fit body, lots of playing with her beautiful tiny boobs , sexy leg spreading, looked happy,
Layla usual show, lots of boob play and bending over peachy bum action, sadly she had 2 pair of panties on which I always think makes things less sexy
Good start to the week

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-05-2023 11:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Happy enough with Jamie, Arura and the two Laylas Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
01-05-2023 15:49
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Sunday night was highly frustrating to watch I gave up half way through as it was repeative and rather disappointing
I'm not convinced layla will make it as a main girl way too repeative and lacking a plan b she may have a cracking pair of tits yet everything else is like super glued onto her
Sophie yeah she pretty decent just feel like she limited in choices
Kartel was decent enough
Whilst other cameo from tilly another one who is very limited and doesn't do a awful lot

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
01-05-2023 15:49
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(01-05-2023 15:49 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Sunday night was highly frustrating to watch I gave up half way through as it was repeative and rather disappointing
I'm not convinced layla will make it as a main girl way too repeative and lacking a plan b she may have a cracking pair of tits yet everything else is like super glued onto her
Sophie yeah she pretty decent just feel like she limited in choices
Kartel was decent enough
Whilst other cameo from tilly another one who is very limited and doesn't do a awful lot
She already is a main 'girl' (more woman than most as far as I can see) - no more repetitive than others who get a huge rap on here for being - personal opinion - more repetitive than programmes on the Beeb. She is first up a hell of a lot - makes me wonder what BS considers 'primetime'?? Although I am more than happy to 'relax' in Layla's company on a frequent basis, I don't understand how others I have mentioned previously.....IVY etc, are not getting the 10 -1 slot (personally that is my 'primetime') also??
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2023 17:41 by hornball.)
01-05-2023 17:38
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Not a great night on FV last night for me! Alice and Ashlyn! didn't show up so Tilly Taylor joined Brooksie Brooks as a main girl! So two of my non-favourite girls! Brooksie was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 54 minutes and 674 for just 36 minutes. She wore the same outfit all night and was topless and braless most of the time using her usual positions and showing off her nice curves especially her big tits and arse. Very good as usual. Tilly was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 10 minutes and 674 for 1 hour 44 minutes (twice again) and also wore the same outfit all night. She did her usual show and was ONLY topless or braless very briefly showing off her tiny tits. Not much different but did show us her arse a few times while sat/knelt up (rear view) Different BUT still not what is expected from a nightshow!.......or is it just me ?...
Also on 673:Kartel Kay! for just 26 minutes and was her usual excellent self and was naked at the end of her section and got oily as she does. Bunny Saint was on for the first 30 minutes braless from the start and used her usual positions showing off her curves and nice tits. And Ferrari Red! was on for just 27 minutes for the first time on FV for a long time! She was wearing a VERY tiny bra and went topless early really showing off her amazing big tits and played with them. But she covered up briefly and at the end. Really good to see her again!
So a reasonable but not great show!
674 just had two extra girls. Kartel! was on for 56 minutes in the same outfit as on 673 and went topless and braless early and moved her pants down to her thighs. Very good as usual. And Le Reve was on for 57 minutes! A long time for her! She was in a black PVC top, black pants, black PVC boots and glasses! She went braless and was laid on her front most of the time! OK but not great! And there was an advert break of 22 minutes!
So another reasonable but not great show. Overall a very subdued and boring night on FV!.......I'm assuming that a lot of girls gave themselves a night off to be with family/friends!?......But I was pleased with several longish sections which I prefer especially on 674 as used to be the case for that channel until fairly recently! ......
Tonight!?: Brooksie Brooks (again) until 5.30am with Abby B until 5.00am and Ella Jolie until 3.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Alexa Brooke!, Jennifer Wilde!, Layla Rose!, Bella Baby!!, Kartel Kay!, Nicole Snow! and Ashlyn Shaw!.......Enjoy!?......
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2023 10:26 by trains55.)
02-05-2023 09:01
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(02-05-2023 09:01 )trains55 Wrote:  Morning all. Not a great night on FV last night for me! Alice and Ashlyn! didn't show up so Tilly Taylor joined Brooksie Brooks as a main girl! So two of my non-favourite girls! Brooksie was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 54 minutes and 674 for just 36 minutes. She wore the same outfit all night and was topless and braless most of the time using her usual positions and showing off her nice curves especially her big tits and arse. Very good as usual. Tilly was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 10 minutes and 674 for 1 hour 44 minutes (twice again) and also wore the same outfit all night. She did her usual show and was ONLY topless or braless very briefly showing off her tiny tits. Not much different but did show us her arse a few times while sat/knelt up (rear view) Different BUT still not what is expected from a nightshow!.......or is it just me ?...
Also on 673:Kartel Kay! for just 26 minutes and was her usual excellent self and was naked at the end of her section and got oily as she does. Bunny Saint was on for the first 30 minutes braless from the start and used her usual positions showing off her curves and nice tits. And Ferrari Red! was on for just 27 minutes for the first time on FV for a long time! She was wearing a VERY tiny bra and went topless early really showing off her amazing big tits and played with them. But she covered up briefly and at the end. Really good to see her again!
So a reasonable but not great show!
674 just had two extra girls. Kartel! was on for 56 minutes in the same outfit as on 673 and went topless and braless early and moved her pants down to her thighs. Very good as usual. And Le Reve was on for 57 minutes! A long time for her! She was in a black PVC top, black pants, black PVC boots and glasses! She went braless and was laid on her front most of the time! OK but not great! And there was an advert break of 22 minutes!
So another reasonable but not great show. Overall a very subdued and boring night on FV!.......I'm assuming that a lot of girls gave themselves a night off to be with family/friends!?......But I was pleased with several longish sections which I prefer especially on 674 as used to be the case for that channel until fairly recently! ......
Tonight!?: Brooksie Brooks (again) until 5.30am with Abby B until 5.00am and Ella Jolie until 3.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Alexa Brooke!, Jennifer Wilde!, Layla Rose!, Bella Baby!!, Kartel Kay!, Nicole Snow! and Ashlyn Shaw!.......Enjoy!?......
Glad I picked 673 as my watch last night! Brooksie was -I thought - in great form, and certainly showed the level of interest and enthusiasm for being there that is so lacking elsewhere! It was so great to see Bunny Saint again on main tv, been way too long (at this timeline anyhow) and surely cannot be as long a wait again - she was popular and therefore busy on the phones - who knew that would be the case?? Stunning woman (those eyes - that smile...dear 'god') with a figure to send you into hysteria! Judging though by your review trains, she was only there for the 30 minutes that I saw her at the start of the night (when 'others can guarantee at least a 60 to 90 min stint ??Hmm) and that was it!?? Something that just ain't playing fair (unless her choice)

Tonight looks like Brooksie and then ...........we will see!
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2023 17:40 by hornball.)
02-05-2023 11:01
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains a bit of Monday blues about last night
Brookies did have a change it was just pre freeview saved the night I must say
Whilst tilly again very disappointing
Cameos from bunny ferrari and kartel were all better where we could have had more of them to make up for it
Le reve barely much of a impact
Reckon most were making the most of the bank holiday
Noticed there was some clips of atlanta on the web I may enjoy later

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
02-05-2023 17:44
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi. This won't take long as unfortunately one of my DVD recorders failed to record 673! But as there seemed to be a lot of girls not in again or just on the webshow I'm guessing that both FV shows were fairly similar!?
So 674: Brooksie Brooks was on three times for a total of 2 hours 21 minutes! In two different outfits and used her usual positions showing off her nice curves! She went topless or braless BUT in her last section she went topless quite late AND ONLY briefly! Great shaking arse shots as usual. Good. Abby B (the other main girl) was on for 57 minutes going topless and braless and used her usual positions showing off her amazing curves especially her big tits and shook her arse. Good.
Also on: Sophie Hart for 27 minutes going braless very early and used her usual positions. She also put her hair up into a bun! Unusual. Very good as usual. And Layla Rose was on for just 25 minutes. She was braless from the start in her usual outfit and gave us top half shots at the beginning with brief close-ups of her amazing huge 34"K tits! Nice! Otherwise just her normal show. OK.
So just four girls on and apart from Brooksie for shortish sections. And there were two longer than usual advert breaks for a total of 20 minutes and with slightly longer " normal " section breaks! So a fairly average night and with main girls who aren't favourites of mine! But Sophie and Layla were reasonable!.......
Tonight!?: Michelle Moist! until 5.30am with Joa Nova and Bunny Saint until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!?..... be on the web: Bella Baby!!, Layla Rose!,Lindsey Bean!, Lucy Brookes! and Yasmin Nicole ! In theory a very good night! We'll have to wait and see....no review tomorrow as usual.......take care.
03-05-2023 08:59
ThomasG71 Offline
Junior Poster

Well you missed out on two sections of Scarlett Wild of about an hour and 15 mins each on 673 trains. She only got her boobs out during calls however was very active and the dirty talk was great,shame if the rumours of her leaving the babe channels are true I felt imo she had a great night!
03-05-2023 09:43
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(03-05-2023 08:59 )trains55 Wrote:  Hi. This won't take long as unfortunately one of my DVD recorders failed to record 673! But as there seemed to be a lot of girls not in again or just on the webshow I'm guessing that both FV shows were fairly similar!?
So 674: Brooksie Brooks was on three times for a total of 2 hours 21 minutes! In two different outfits and used her usual positions showing off her nice curves! She went topless or braless BUT in her last section she went topless quite late AND ONLY briefly! Great shaking arse shots as usual. Good. Abby B (the other main girl) was on for 57 minutes going topless and braless and used her usual positions showing off her amazing curves especially her big tits and shook her arse. Good.
Also on: Sophie Hart for 27 minutes going braless very early and used her usual positions. She also put her hair up into a bun! Unusual. Very good as usual. And Layla Rose was on for just 25 minutes. She was braless from the start in her usual outfit and gave us top half shots at the beginning with brief close-ups of her amazing huge 34"K tits! Nice! Otherwise just her normal show. OK.
So just four girls on and apart from Brooksie for shortish sections. [b]And there were two longer than usual advert breaks for a total of 20 minutes and with slightly longer " normal " section breaks![/b] So a fairly average night and with main girls who aren't favourites of mine! But Sophie and Layla were reasonable!.......
Tonight!?: Michelle Moist! until 5.30am with Joa Nova and Bunny Saint until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!?..... be on the web: Bella Baby!!, Layla Rose!,Lindsey Bean!, Lucy Brookes! and Yasmin Nicole ! In theory a very good night! We'll have to wait and see....no review tomorrow as usual.......take care.
Sadly becoming the norm at BS. Daytime too! Prioritising backstage?? Again, sad if so! Surely have enough within the 'talent' pool to ensure breaks kept to a minimum?? Good to see that Bunny is scheduled again (I use the term scheduled loosely) If so, let us hope for an extended time!
03-05-2023 15:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV