babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
I personally didn't enjoy Michelle's stints, particularly in the sauna. She spent nearly the entire show aiming her arse at the perv cam, sat in the top right corner. Finally she moved her position with minutes to go.
Sadly, Ashlyn has been restricted. No more walking up to camera with pussy on display to the web boys, normally covered by the graphics for tv. And if she goes naked, it is usually now just a few minutes at the end. The cameraman did his best to improve the show somewhat.
Tilly was a good fill in, for what seemed a shortage of babes last night. Too many adverts! Pretty sure she wasn't wearing any pants under her mesh suit during her tv stint, as we often "nearly" got to see her gash. And did on one occasion when showing her feet to a caller.
My evening was somewhat muted because of Ashlyn's weaker shows. Just hope in time she might be able to perform to her best potential when on tv in the future.
25-04-2023 14:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-04-2023 14:47 )derekdas Wrote:  I personally didn't enjoy Michelle's stints, particularly in the sauna. She spent nearly the entire show aiming her arse at the perv cam, sat in the top right corner. Finally she moved her position with minutes to go.
Sadly, Ashlyn has been restricted. No more walking up to camera with pussy on display to the web boys, normally covered by the graphics for tv. And if she goes naked, it is usually now just a few minutes at the end. The cameraman did his best to improve the show somewhat.
Tilly was a good fill in, for what seemed a shortage of babes last night. Too many adverts! Pretty sure she wasn't wearing any pants under her mesh suit during her tv stint, as we often "nearly" got to see her gash. And did on one occasion when showing her feet to a caller.
My evening was somewhat muted because of Ashlyn's weaker shows. Just hope in time she might be able to perform to her best potential when on tv in the future.

Yes I agree completely with you. BUT at least Valentina didn't take over the shows!....
25-04-2023 15:10
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains a better Monday than what could have happened
To be honest babestation doesn't need Bella these days if she doesn't want to appear just my opinion
Ashlyn and Michelle both put in good nights viewing with added variation
Whilst cameos from aria Delia and Brooke knight were good also
Whilst a short appearance from valentina with new boobs yet will that benefit her in the longer term if her nights improve time will tell on that

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
25-04-2023 17:20
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So another fairly good night on FV. Zoe Grey and Tilly Taylor were the main girls; neither favourites of mine! Bunny Saint should have been on until 5.00am but didn't appear on FV. Zoe was on 673 (twice) for a total of 1 hour 58 minutes and went naked for 14 minutes in her last section which finished at 4.55 And in that section while she was wearing a white top she spread oil on it so it became see-through! A bit different! She seemed much more energetic than recent nights and happy! But her first section started with top half shots! She was also on 674 but ONLY for 24 minutes! Tilly was on 673 (twice) for a total of 1 hour 8 minutes and went topless eventually in her first section (briefly) and "almost " topless in her last section playing with her tiny tits and with nice (shaking) arse shots! So normal Tilly! She was also on 674 but for ONLY 41 minutes! As before going topless early and on and off in her usual positions. She also tweaked her nipples in close-up! Very different! Not one of my favourites but I thought that she was a bit better than usual.
Also on (673): Bella Baby! was on for just 41 minutes in a black lacy and see-through suit, black pants and shoes. She used her usual positions showing off her lovely curves especially her shapely arse which she shook virtually all the time! Her suit was open at the back so that we could see her" bare " arse when she was shaking it! Very nice. I don't think she got her lovely 34"F tits out at all BUT her arse looked good as usual! Very nice. And Ivy Hope was on for 43 minutes in pink bra and pants with black stockings and on a main set at MK!Very energetic and went braless on and off and also took her stockings off a few times! Very nice to watch and one of her best FV shows!
So a fairly good show with lots of Zoe and Tilly and ONLY two extra girls who were only on in shortish sections.
674 also had: Abby B on (twice) for a total of 1 hour 52 minutes! She was wearing white lacy underwear and went"naked" for 9 minutes! in her last section just in her stockings. She was braless most of the time showing off her big tits and used her usual positions. Very good although not a favourite of mine. Layla Rose! was on for the first 31 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section. Braless from the start and used her usual positions BUT stood up at the start with close-ups of her huge 34"K tits while she was playing with them! Nice. Aruna Sky! was on for 29 minutes braless from the start and just in her tiny black pants. Usual positions really shaking her amazing body and showing off her lovely curves and especially her nice pointy nipples! Excellent as usual! Another girl who deserves a slot at MK! And Brooke Knight!was on for 30 minutes in a very nice bright pink suit. She moved the straps down straight away and was braless after just 3 minutes and until the end. She used her usual positions showing off her amazing curves especially her lovely big tits and shapely arse and shook everything as she does! Excellent as ever! MK soon!?
So another fairly good show especially if you liked Abby B! Brooke!, Aruna! and Layla! were all very good but not on for very long because of Abby B!......
Overall I was slightly disappointed with the offering! Several different girls on BUT mostly only on for short sections! And Bella! surely deserved to be on FV for longer than ONLY 41 minutes AND on BOTH channels! But the other three favourites of mine were excellent despite their short sections!
And once again several girls who I expected/hoped would be on FV didn't appear at all despite being in! Bunny Saint, Karolina Francesca!, Jennifer Wilde! and Ferrari Red! being a few!..........
I also watched BSX which had Bella!, Zoe and Tilly on. Bella showed off her lovely big tits and nice pussy BUT not at the same time! And was wearing her suit from 673! BUT both Zoe and Tilly went fully naked showing everything and amazingly Tilly made me cum! But Bella! didn't!!!!......
Tonight!?: Tilly Taylor until 5.00am with Poppy May, Joa Nova and Bunny Saint until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Bella Baby!, Kartel Kay!, Lindsey Bean!, Sophie Hart, Layla Rose! and Michelle Moist!........Enjoy!?....no review tomorrow but I'll be back on here sometime tomorrow. Take care.
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2023 10:41 by trains55.)
26-04-2023 10:40
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(25-04-2023 17:20 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Whilst a short appearance from valentina with new boobs yet will that benefit her in the longer term if her nights improve time will tell on that

Yes, I thought her boobs looked a bit more fuller of late. She had said in the past that she wanted her arse sorted first, at a cost of £4000 and was saving up for it. ( Hopeful of a benefactor for sure ). I did catch a few moments of her evening stint on the web in the new set and she was spinning the wheel. One spin got her to pull her thong over to the side and show her pussy. Which we were able to see.
Perhaps, as you say, her new boobs might just kick start her back to the Valentina we all looked forward to seeing a few years back.
26-04-2023 10:54
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(26-04-2023 10:40 )trains55 Wrote:  So another fairly good show especially if you liked Abby B! Brooke!, Arura! and Layla! were all very good but not on for very long because of Abby B!......
& Zoe too shocked

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
26-04-2023 15:38
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I found last night pretty frustrating seemed to take a fair bit of time to get going
Zoe was better viewing than the last few times I've seen her
Tilly very laboured then again haven't seen much from her since the start clearly must have saved her best for bsx
It needed the impact from Abby Brooke knight ivy and Bella baby
Didn't bother too much with Layla
Would have liked to seen more of Bella baby and bunny than Tilly

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
26-04-2023 20:25
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-04-2023 20:25 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I found last night pretty frustrating seemed to take a fair bit of time to get going
Zoe was better viewing than the last few times I've seen her
Tilly very laboured then again haven't seen much from her since the start clearly must have saved her best for bsx
It needed the impact from Abby Brooke knight ivy and Bella baby
Didn't bother too much with Layla
Would have liked to seen more of Bella baby and bunny than Tilly

Yes Tilly (and Zoe) were very good on BSX. Like you I felt that we were shortchanged with Bella on FV: on for just 41 minutes!!!!........
26-04-2023 20:48
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Enjoyed Wednesday night
Roxy was back on bs did a very sexy web show , hopefully see her on TV soon,
Leila very good sexy red outfit her nipples were rock hard, some nice leg spreading her outfit only just covering her, good movement and energy,
Michelle sexy show as always, some sexy positions, like her with her legs spread smiling at camera very naughty,
Layla did her usual show lots of bum twerking and playing with her amazing big boobs,,
Tilly sexy outfit but a bit lacking in movement, didn't make the most of being on the TV set was better the other night on the bed,
Bella very good as always, lots of twerking her gorgeous peachy bum, had her lovely big boobs out lots playing with them lots , some times she looked a little distracted and not as happy as usual hopefully she's ok,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-04-2023 11:17
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-04-2023 11:17 )winsaw Wrote:  Enjoyed Wednesday night
Roxy was back on bs did a very sexy web show , hopefully see her on TV soon,
Leila very good sexy red outfit her nipples were rock hard, some nice leg spreading her outfit only just covering her, good movement and energy,
Michelle sexy show as always, some sexy positions, like her with her legs spread smiling at camera very naughty,
Layla did her usual show lots of bum twerking and playing with her amazing big boobs,,
Tilly sexy outfit but a bit lacking in movement, didn't make the most of being on the TV set was better the other night on the bed,
Bella very good as always, lots of twerking her gorgeous peachy bum, had her lovely big boobs out lots playing with them lots , some times she looked a little distracted and not as happy as usual hopefully she's ok,
Yes another good night on FV. Bella excellent as always as you say. New girl Roxy Clarke was on 673 for 29 minutes and looked very nice with nice tits. She went topless early and braless BUT had tape over her nipples! Hopefully just first night being a bit shy!? But overall a very good night: Bella was a great stand-in for Poppy!.......
27-04-2023 12:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV