babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Morning all;didnt do very well last night! I only recorded to see PAIGE but failed miserably! I recorded BS1 till midnight;BS2 plus the last 30 minutes of Partyland.BS1 started with Lolly for about 40 minutes who went braless late into her section!Then Rochelle joined her for a 2-4-1 of about 15 minutes but although she went very topless she kept her bra on.Then Rochelle was on her own for about 30 minutes still topless.Megan then came on and was on till midnight going braless and playing with her tits.BS2 started with Dionne for 1 hour 25 minutes;at one stage Geri joined her (naked) for a 2-4-1! Then Candy was on for about 55 minutes going topless.Lolly then joined her for a 2-4-1 of about 5 minutes before Lolly was on (again) for about 1 hour 15 minutes but didnt go topless! Then Michelle joined her braless for about 6 minutes in a 2-4-1.Michelle was then on solo for about 1 hour 15 minutes till the end of the show going naked towards the end. Unusually I didnt see Reede at all! Partyland had Rochelle (braless at last) for about 10 minutes before being joined by PAIGE (not topless!) who sprinkled her with oil.They were then both on until the end of the show like this.That was all I saw of PAIGE!;so I have deleted my recording! I presumed originally that PAIGE spent the entire evening on Partyland but having seen some "very interesting" caps of her "almost naked" on here it looks like I should have stayed with BS1! So a bit disappointedly I will now go to work.Please send in your reports as usual;I'd like to know where PAIGE was last night and how she did;apparently very well! So bye for now;see you all later.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2010 08:41 by Big Boobies.)
09-03-2010 08:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

It was another delete jobby for me last night. PAIGE was on the bed for some time (BS1 or 2), topless and knickers pulled down over bum (the usual) but nothing you haven't seen before... and GERI was popping onto all the sets, stark naked for about a minute just after midnight!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
09-03-2010 09:34
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Channel 96 between 10pm and midnight was nothing special last night, with Lolly, Rochelle and Megan.
Things got better at midnight, when on BSextra, Michelle Moist slowly stripped Geri fully naked. Geri then did a streak onto BS1 where Lolly was on again, and then onto BS2 where she stayed with Dionne for a while.
09-03-2010 10:55
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(09-03-2010 09:34 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  It was another delete jobby for me last night. PAIGE was on the bed for some time (BS1 or 2), topless and knickers pulled down over bum (the usual) but nothing you haven't seen before... and GERI was popping onto all the sets, stark naked for about a minute just after midnight!

Hi there;PHEW! I thought for a minute I'd missed a "completely naked" PAIGE! I was recording BS2 last night and was very worried when I saw the caps on here! Thanks again;I feel better already!
EDIT; So what about the caps on here;PAIGE nights caps and vids? In the last photo it looks like she has taken her pants off and has her hand across her pussy area and is facing the camera! It really looks like shes doing a "Reede or Camilla"! Please let me know if she was naked or had pants on under her hand;her pant tops arent at all visible.I'm really hoping I didnt miss anything but think I might have done judging by that cap.Any info or confirmation please? It looks like BS1.Thanks friends;I'm still confused and worried!
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2010 08:42 by Big Boobies.)
09-03-2010 19:39
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(09-03-2010 08:40 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all;didnt do very well last night! I only recorded to see PAIGE but failed miserably! - - - > Unusually I didnt see Reede at all! - - - > I presumed originally that PAIGE spent the entire evening on Partyland but having seen some "very interesting" caps of her "almost naked" on here it looks like I should have stayed with BS1! - - - > I'd like to know where PAIGE was last night and how she did;apparently very well!

On Freeview Paige did about 50 mins on BS1 from (I think) around 1:15 and about an hour and a half on PL from 3:05 (plus the already mentioned short stint with Rochelle). She didn't appear on BS2. She was also on PL pre-Freeview while Geri was doing her 'streak', appearing briefly with Geri in the PIP box on BSX.

Nothing unusual about not seeing Reede - she wasn't on!

Edited for accuracy (after BigB's reply).
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2010 18:21 by vila.)
09-03-2010 20:44
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(09-03-2010 20:44 )vila Wrote:  
(09-03-2010 08:40 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all;didnt do very well last night! I only recorded to see PAIGE but failed miserably! - - - > Unusually I didnt see Reede at all! - - - > I presumed originally that PAIGE spent the entire evening on Partyland but having seen some "very interesting" caps of her "almost naked" on here it looks like I should have stayed with BS1! - - - > I'd like to know where PAIGE was last night and how she did;apparently very well!

On Freeview Paige did about 50 mins on BS1 from (I think) around 1:15 (plus the already mentioned short stint with Rochelle) and about an hour and a half on PL from 3:05. She didn't appear on BS2. She was also on PL pre-Freeview while Geri was doing her 'streak', appearing briefly with Geri in the PIP box on BSX.

Nothing unusual about not seeing Reede - she wasn't on!

Sorry I thought Reede was on the original list of girls!
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2010 20:16 by Big Boobies.)
09-03-2010 23:20
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I decided to record just BS1 last night;I really wanted to see just ROSIE LEE and DARYL MORGAN! The show started with Lolly for 54 minutes going braless and shaking as usual.Then Dani was on for only about 30 minutes going topless and shaking.Then DARYL was on for about 40 minutes only;she went braless and really played with and bounced her lovely big tits as she usually does! Then Camilla (a surprise!) was on for 1 hour 40 minutes and went naked as she does;although she put her pants back on towards the end of her section! Tiffany was then on for about 1 hour going topless briefly as usual. Then she was joined by Lolly for a 2-4-1 which was fairly tame;Lolly went topless but Tiffany didnt? Then Lolly was on solo (again!) for about 1 hour 30 minutes or so;she went topless and shook her body again.Then Camilla finished the show for about 30 minutes going naked again.So I didnt see ROSIE LEE,Rochelle or Karina Currie. Were they on or did Camilla replace one or all? of them at the last minute? Anyway as DARYL was only on for about for a short section(I have better longer footage of her)and ROSIE wasnt on at all I have deleted my recording. I still think that there was too much Lolly at the expense of other girls;DARYL!? GEORGIE should be on tonight;now that will be worth keeping! Anyway work now;pleae send in your reports as usual for me to read later on. I'm particularly interested in ROSIE;did she appear at all and if so where? I can only assume that she plus Rochelle and Karina cancelled;please let me know. Thanks very much.Bye for now;see you all later.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2010 20:18 by Big Boobies.)
10-03-2010 08:36
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

I didnt see Rosie at all last night. Sad
Rochelle finished up on Babestation1 on channel 99. She pretended the battery in her phone was fucked so she could get rid of a caller. Big Grin
10-03-2010 08:52
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I only saw from 10pm to about 00.15am last night. Only saw 4 different girls. It was Lolly, Dani and Daryl on BS1. Dani was on BS2 at midnight while Geri and Lolly were chatting on BSextra.
Wish they would use a bigger variety of girls on the ch96 10pm to midnight slot. Only Reede and Stevie have been on more frequently than Lolly, Daryl or Dani at this time.
Of the 25 different girls used on this early part of the show so far, these 5 girls have been on for 38% of the time.
10-03-2010 11:22
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(10-03-2010 08:52 )Sm© Wrote:  I didnt see Rosie at all last night. Sad

Rosie was a no show. I think Camilla was called in as a supersub

10-03-2010 13:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV