babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
The weekend was a strange mixture of the old and new.

The new was Friday with Louise Lee, I missed segment 3 due to a power cut!. The now usual mediocre video quality and eccentric( poor?) camerawork. Louise put on a decent and active show let down by camerawork which was too slow to react. When there was a good shot to be had the camera was so slow that either got a handful of seconds or none before Louise changed position. The only exception was when one of the dildos was in play where the camera was happy to play VERY safe. Another decent couple of segments let down by poor and jerky camerawork.

Saturday was old hands Beth and Jess and we got an older style BSX show. The video quality was half decent which helps. I was nervous when I saw Beth because often in g/g she likes to talks and sometimes messes about too much. There was some of that at the beginning with usual inane Ric whooping and hollering but over the whole show better than expected.

It was interesting that the camerawork was much better than usual. Probably because Ric knew that the girls would play by his timid rules, the camera was much steadier and smoother than usual.

Jess seems to know what sort of a show BSX is, so made sure there was a fair amount of pussy, most of which featured Beth.

Not fantastic but with Ric, taking absolutely no risks, at the helm about as good as we are going to get. It was such a shock to see the camera pointed at the right place a lot of the time and not waving about like a demented royal.

Sunday was Candy Sexton standing in for the absent Zara, a better option for me. Blue set, so poor picture quality but camera positioned OK. No messing about , naked and open leg pretty much throughout. Some decent close ups and quite a lot of touching even some gentle rubbing, much more than in 3 hours at the weekend. One of the last times Candy was on was possibly the worst ever show with Roxi K, this a definite improvement. A GOOD show let down by video quality, don’t BSX know or care that the blue set is shit?
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2020 02:18 by lozza123x.)
10-02-2020 00:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

^

Well summarised - personnally thought the shows were about as timid as you could get these days but even then spoiled further by the camerawork which was so poor and determined not to show anything even slightly risky.

The sooner Ric is taken off weekends the better but will probably never happen as he has been there longer than some of the sets and scenery and that is saying something.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ars longa, vita brevis

Cogito ergo sum

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
10-02-2020 20:22
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

First show back lastnight after my holiday and was treated to the lovely Hayley, who did I think one of her best bsx yet, naked from the off she showed off a lot of her pussy, she was very lively doing lots of positions, very sexy on all fours working her gorgeous peachybum straight to camera, best for me was seeing her spreading her legs as wide as she could amazing pussy shot, not seen her do that before her confidence on showing pussy is deffenalty going up with every show she dose, very enjoyable

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-02-2020 12:06
winsaw Offline

Thursday night was the lovely Anna, she was in the sauna set so a good picture and lighting, naked from the off, showed off her pretty pussy in lots of different positions, plenty of peachybum action as well, liked seeing her spreading her legs really wide, an excellent show

14-02-2020 12:30
winsaw Offline

Tori made it into the studio , she had new hair which suited her far better and I liked a lot, she provided what I have always thought she's far better solo than in GG show, some nice outfits which she sexily remove before showing her body off very well, lots of pussy on show camera often getting right between her legs for some excellent closeups, lots of on all fours peachybum action , an enjoyable show and her best bsx in ages,

15-02-2020 12:18
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-02-2020 12:18 )winsaw Wrote:  Tori made it into the studio , she had new hair which suited her far better and I liked a lot, she provided what I have always thought she's far better solo than in GG show, some nice outfits which she sexily remove before showing her body off very well, lots of pussy on show camera often getting right between her legs for some excellent closeups, lots of on all fours peachybum action , an enjoyable show and her best bsx in ages,

Thought is was a very poor show all round with poor web stream quality, poor camera angles and a performer who was quite willing to do very little.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ars longa, vita brevis

Cogito ergo sum

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
15-02-2020 19:19
MrT Offline
Senior Poster

What can i say about last night?
I'll bet anyone £1 to a pinch of shite, that Ric was having a night off and someone else was behind the camera.
Other than that i really don't want to say much more. If you watched, you'll understand.
16-02-2020 08:10
winsaw Offline

Saturday was Sahara and Anna together for the first time and I really hope not the last as they had great chemistry and produced an excellent show, Sahara found a girl in Anna who is as naughty as she is ,
Sahara used a big dildo like a strap on fucking Anna pussy, tits and face with it, lots of pussy licking from both, Anna really enjoying herself eating Sahara very hairy pussy making her cum, Anna couldn't get enough of Sahara rock hard nipples she clearly found her attractive really makes a great show when the girls are into each other like lastnight, found out Anna is ticklish when Sahara was licking her pretty feet, some very passionate kissing between them, really loved everything about this show need them together again soon,

(This post was last modified: 16-02-2020 12:53 by winsaw.)
16-02-2020 12:21
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

@Winsaw your review of last night made it sound like any other show Smile. Last night was phenomenal. Great performance by the performers and the camera man was on point with what was shown. The weekend shows are usually tame from what I've seen and last night shows us that these boundaries can be pushed a little.
16-02-2020 12:31
winsaw Offline

^^ people complain when I am positive, so try to keep the reviews toned down and just to the facts of what happened,
But yes I do agree with you lastnight was a wonderful show bsx at it very best,

16-02-2020 12:51

babestation xtra