babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

RE: Review of last night's show
(31-03-2023 11:24 )trains55 Wrote:  Disaster last night! I only managed to record 674 which was Valentina free!! Every cloud.......It might be terminal and time for a newer machine!?....
Is it only this channel you have problems with? Sometimes there's some kind of machine aerial connector in attics which might need checking/replacing (if you have an attic)? Huh

I saw 673, which had Valentina and Sarah but not Zeena, so a mixed result.

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
31-03-2023 15:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-03-2023 15:00 )Doddle Wrote:  
(31-03-2023 11:24 )trains55 Wrote:  Disaster last night! I only managed to record 674 which was Valentina free!! Every cloud.......It might be terminal and time for a newer machine!?....
Is it only this channel you have problems with? Sometimes there's some kind of machine aerial connector in attics which might need checking/replacing (if you have an attic)? Huh

I saw 673, which had Valentina and Sarah but not Zeena, so a mixed result.

Hi. Thanks for that. I think it's actually the DVD recorder which is quite old as It won't recognise any discs! The aerial signal is fine. Just very annoying: need to find one on Ebay sometime! Now I'll need to guess which is likely to be the best channel (for me!) to record each night!......
31-03-2023 16:25
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Think we'll be waiting a stone age time for Sarah Daniels to do more than her usual limited self
Pretty standard nights having to endure Priya Tilly and Valentina next to zero variety etc
It needed some impact from bunny and zeena
Just to make the night be watchable

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
31-03-2023 21:58
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just 674 again last night. Quite a tamish show UNTIL Georgie Darby came on! The "main " girls were Alice and Preeti. Alice was on for ONLY 25 minutes and went topless early and moved her pants down in top.half shots! Not great! Preeti was on twice for a total of 51 minutes. Topless in her first section with her pants down slightly briefly while she obviously rubbed her pussy! In her last section until 4.47 she stayed dressed! ......
Also on: Georgie Darby! was on for 1 hour 9 minutes in her usual positions plus sat/knelt on a stool and really shook and played with her lovely 32"D tits and got very oily! And twice she was leant over with her lovely tits hanging! Very nice and an excellent show as usual! Very good and lovely to watch! Demi Rose Lee was on for 35 minutes and did her usual show for 35 minutes going topless showing off her nice tits as usual. And we saw Jada for 58 minutes! Dressed as a "fireperson" she went topless and oiled up her tits and arse and used various positions. OK but not a favourite of mine! like Demi! The show started with a minute of Lilly Lane braless at the end of her Sky pre-FV section.
So a pretty poor tame show EXCEPT for Georgie!! Even Alice didn't get naked! And there was one advert break of 21 minutes! despite a lot of girls on!!!.......
From what I saw of 673 it looked like a very similar show with a lot of Alice and Preeti who both went naked, Georgie similar to her show on 674 and Maxie Rhoads (another non-favourite of mine!). So not radically different!.............I also saw Amy Lacey! on the webshow (from home) looking as good as ever! It looks like she is just on only fans so probably won't be back on the nightshows!? Shame but at least I've got very nice naked footage of her!.........no review tomorrow as usual but I'll be back on here when I'm able to. Take care.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2023 11:19 by trains55.)
01-04-2023 09:22
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Summed it well trains my friend
Definitely with you both Alice and preeti average at best largely wanting to be obsessed with perv cam
Georgies double oily stint was needed and was pretty good
Whilst something marginally different from jada yet was her usual some oil but staying clothed don't understand why keeping oil on the clothes doesn't seem right
Aside from that another pretty naff cameo from maxie

01-04-2023 12:30
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Saturday night done and dusted and personally was pretty good considering few girls where on tv compared to the web
Beth and kartel both once again put in good efforts whilst cameos from maxie Valentina solo and then with Sarah Daniels for another pathetic 2-4-1 were disappointing then again no surprise there as they don't make much effort on nights these days

02-04-2023 16:30
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

674 again last night. No Sophie Hart so Luna Lamora! became a "main " girl with Beth! Both were very good: and Luna! was better than ever with her bra off for much longer than usual ! On for a total of 1 hour 20 minutes in two sections. Very nice and she used her usual positions showing off her lovely curves! Beth (of course!)was excellent and was on twice for a total of 56 minutes. "Naked " except for a shirt in her first section and went naked in her last one. Plus her "trademark " standing nude shots! Very nice! Georgia Spice! was on for 47 minutes giving us her usual excellent show: topless early and braless for most of the show using her normal positions showing off her nice trim body and lovely small tits! Very nice! Layla Rose was on for the first 30 minutes (with no intro) topless from the start and used her usual positions plus a few close-ups of her big 34"K tits! OK but nothing really different! And Jade Rabbit was on for just 29 minutes braless from the start and in various positions showing off her nice curves! Really good and a very nice girl with big tits! Never used to like her much but she was very good last night! So a pretty good show for a Sunday but spoilt by one advert break of 33 minutes!
I'm assuming/hoping that 673 was pretty similar!?.......
Tonight!?:Luna Lamora! (again!) until 5.30am with Zoe Grey until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Kartel Kay!, Kimberley Jenner!!, Georgia Spice!!, Brooke Knight!! and Jennifer Wilde!.........Enjoy!?......
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2023 09:17 by trains55.)
03-04-2023 09:16
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

An enjoyable Sunday night
Beth excellent as always naked except for are famous shirt which she plays with so well it's amazing how she can make something do simple look so sexy , great energy and lots of different positions very good,
Kartel really good show, great energy moved around her set well showing off her fit body in lots of different positions, lots of twerking her perfect peachy bum in a tiny thong, oiled up her bum as well very sexy show,
Layla played with her amazing big boobs lots including some nice close ups to camera, she's still very limited thought,
Georgia very good as always lots of energy and enthusiasm showed off her lovely body in lots of different positions lots of playing with her little boobs, lots of naughty smiles as she was enjoying herself lots
A good start to the week

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-04-2023 10:53
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

True trains and winsaw a a good end to the weekend
Beth had a smashing stint in the alley set despite how narrow it is made ease with it and was delightful the other stints she had were lovely as per normal
Marginally better effort by luna still undecided if she can unlock her potential
Standard cameo from layla not sure if she can make the next step

03-04-2023 17:18
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

To summarize the night........

Beth eekHeartSurprisedBlushshocked.

End of summary.

03-04-2023 18:13