babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Just briefly! It was almost as if the FV shows had swapped over last night as 673 had (apart from Amanda) long sections for each girl as 674 used to be like until recently! which I have always preferred! And 674 (apart from Beth) shortish sections for the girls as 673 has been!
For me 673 was excellent. Amanda ( not a favourite of mine!) was on for just 26 minutes and DIDN'T get naked! But we saw Bella Baby! for 57 minutes in her usual excellent show! Beth for 55 minutes and went naked. And Karolina Francesca! was on (twice) for a total of 2 hours 18 minutes! Topless a lot and braless for the last 22 minutes in her last section until 4.55! And as well as really shaking and playing with her lovely big tits she also shook her amazing shapely arse! Very good!
674 had Beth on for 1 hour 5 minutes in two sections and went naked in one of them. Delia Rose was on for 50 minutes as a surprise again! We also saw Luna Lamora! for 49 minutes topless and braless a lot! And both Layla's briefly. Karolina Francesca! was only on for 25 minutes topless all the time. BUT Bella Baby!! was ONLY on for the first 3 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section! So for me not GREAT!.......
And several of my favourites didn't appear on FV despite being in!
Tonight!?: Sophie Hart until 5.30am with Demi Rose Lee and Joa Nova until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Amber Paige, Beth Bennett, Luna Lamora!, Jennifer Wilde!, Bella Baby!!, Sabrina Jade! and Yasmin Nicole! .......Enjoy!?.....
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2023 10:08 by trains55.)
29-03-2023 10:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I thought Tuesday night was very good,
Bella Baby was excellent again, lots of twerking her gorgeous peachy bum in a tiny thong, so sexy the way she looks back over her shoulder, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, good energy standing up showing off her lovely curves, she spread her flexible legs wide her tiny thong only just covering her, what a sexy show,
Beth excellent as always, did one of her very good naked TV shows, lots of different sexy positions really showed off her lovely curves so well, she was happy smiling lots was a fun sexy show,
Luna looked good on TV had her big boobs out lots playing with them lots she's definitely more happy showing her boobs on TV now

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-03-2023 10:26
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I'm with you trains and winsaw a enjoyable Tuesday nights viewing
Pure and simple watching Beth making things look so easy every stint
Karolina marginally better than the night before
A mixture of cameos from Delia Amanda Luna and Bella baby
Whilst I watched brookie little on the web still looks great wouldn't mind her being back on TV in a heartbeat she would put a fair few to shame

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
29-03-2023 20:33
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-03-2023 20:33 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I'm with you trains and winsaw a enjoyable Tuesday nights viewing
Pure and simple watching Beth making things look so easy every stint
Karolina marginally better than the night before
A mixture of cameos from Delia Amanda Luna and Bella baby
Whilst I watched brookie little on the web still looks great wouldn't mind her being back on TV in a heartbeat she would put a fair few to shame

Yes I saw Brooke on the webshow: she's still got it!!
29-03-2023 21:10
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out! WOW! I really enjoyed the FV shows last night. Bella Baby! excellent as usual and was braless for a longish time showing off and really playing with her lovely big tits as usual! Completely unrestrained and also showing off her nice midriff as well as her amazing shapely arse! Michelle Moist back! And she was naked in one section as well! Very nice! The other girls were good as well but these two stood out for me! And Sophie Hart was only on for JUST 55 minutes despite being a "main " girl obviously on the webshow most of the night! One downside was that a few girls had top half shots! My review tomorrow will be later than usual as I have to get my car to the garage early for it's service. Take care.
30-03-2023 09:33
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

Michelle Moist - 'nuff said Wink

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
30-03-2023 15:27
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

^ I concur wholeheartedly with Lord Doddle Big Grin.

(This post was last modified: 30-03-2023 19:16 by Snooks.)
30-03-2023 19:16
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Agreed with the above I was a tad concerned when I seen what the line up could have been and would have ended up being very limited and repeative
Yet credit where it's due was a good night standard night from Preeti similar to Alice the other night and obsessed with perv cam
A better night with Bella baby are we finally going to see her less restrictive and unleashed fingers crossed
A pleasant surprise seeing Michelle back on TV after some time since I saw her last didn't seem out of place and didn't seem to be held back unlike some of late

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
30-03-2023 20:45
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Enjoyed Thursday night
Zeena was back on TV for first time in ages and in MK she made the most of being on a proper set with an excellent sexy TV show, lots of playing with her perfect big boobs, very sexy on all fours working on gorgeous peachy bum to camera in s small thong, she was happy lots of naughty smiles, we need her on TV a lot more,
Amanda did a sexy naked TV show, great energy as always doing lots of different positions, she showed off her sexy landing strip well, used her flexible legs to get into some very sexy positions,
Georgia did her usual good show on TV lots of playing with her lovely small boobs and working her peachy bum on all fours,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
31-03-2023 10:56
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Disaster last night! I only managed to record 674 which was Valentina free!! Every cloud.......It might be terminal and time for a newer machine!?....So on 674 we saw: Georgia Spice! for the first minute at midnight at the end of her Sky pre-FV section and for 28 minutes later on! Excellent as usual. Sarah Daniel! who I know a lot of you don't like! But I do: it's a BIG boob thing! She was on for 55 minutes and was topless a lot showing off and really playing with her amazing HUGE 38"GG tits in various positions showing off her lovely curves! Very good as usual: still waiting........Priya was on twice for a total of 1 hour 34 minutes braless from the start and just usual Priya! Zeena Valvona was on for just 27 minutes and went braless showing off her curves. OK but not a favourite of mine. Tilly Taylor was also on twice for a total of 57 minutes doing her usual show. She went braless briefly in her first section showing off her tiny tits BUT stayed dressed in her last one! A few top half shots of her as usual!
So a fairly reasonable show BUT not great except that Valentina was only on the other FV channel! I presume that 673 was fairly similar? but with a lot of Valentina!?.......
Tonight!?: Preeti until 5.30am with Alice Goodwin, Bunny Saint and Joa Nova until 5.00am and Priya until 4.00am. Plus lots of my favourites should? be on the web: Amber Paige, Georgie Darby!, Buffy Le Brat!, Ashlyn Shaw!, Lucy Brookes!, Levi!, Sophie Hart, Yasmin Nicole!, Jennifer Wilde! and Angell Delight! Enjoy!?.....
31-03-2023 11:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV