Thread Rating:
  • 101 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average

Adele - Chat, Caps & Vids

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Adele - Chat, Caps & Vids
Dear mr williams,

Before you click on the link above, make sure you're sitting down; take a deep breath too. Wink

Yours sincerely

Chilly
12-01-2011 20:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

(12-01-2011 20:21 )astonv1 Wrote:  
(12-01-2011 20:14 )snookered147 Wrote:  I suspect like some other posters that Adele will end up on Elite or Tvx.

I know someone who isnt so sure... http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...54&page=77

Donna Duke doesnt agree!

Thanks for the info link aston.

12-01-2011 20:55
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(12-01-2011 20:25 )Chilly Wrote:  Dear mr williams,

Before you click on the link above, make sure you're sitting down; take a deep breath too. Wink

Yours sincerely

Chilly

Where do you think I've been for the past five days? It's taken me that long to recover.....

Hopefully it's nothing more than she's just not had a chance to sort things out because we knew she was due to be away during most of January doing other things. However, I fear that this might only support what I'd suspected. Apart from the fact that I just couldn't see where she would fit in on another channel there was something about her last performance that was niggling me. I only saw a few bits of it on a hideously expensive web link in a hotel in Eindhoven but towards the end she took her knickers all the way off for the first time ever and when she finished at 3.00 am she waved to the camera. Adele had first worked at Bang as far back as about 2006 so might well have had the inside track and known that there might be no channel to come back to. Was she saying goodbye?

She does have a number of other strings to her bow which are mainly London based so I couldn't see her being interested in a commute to Bristol a couple of times a week (gutted, I'd even put the Hoover around and put clean sheets on the bed!). Ironically, even though it wouldn't suit her personality, if she only wanted the odd shift her and here I wouldn't rule out an occasional appearence on a busy Babestation with her mate Annie, and as an outside bet, which channel is her old pal Toni on?

I won't post the full eulogy just yet as we'll probably be proved totally wrong and she'll reappear on Elite next week having an oily catfight with Caty Cole (could you imagine Adele pulling Caty's hair and screaming "I'll show you who's the Awesome Babe!!") but somehow I fear the worst, and in future if I want to see my favourite lovely I might have to start taking The Sun and becoming a fan of "Deidre's Photo Casebook" , or Sky+ ing every London based TV prog and playing it back in slow motion to see if she's one of the extras in the background. Not that we'd know otherwise, of course, as she chooses not to post to the forum nor take part in any social networking (unless of course she does it under another name). However, that is her right and we respect her decision.

But what I DO know is that she does read the forum (sorry Adele, one of the girls ratted on you!!) so if there's any chance of seeing you again on our screens please take it....it won't be the same without you.....SadSadSad

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

(This post was last modified: 16-01-2011 06:30 by mr williams.)
16-01-2011 03:00
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(12-01-2011 20:25 )Chilly Wrote:  Dear mr williams,

Yours sincerely

Chilly

Lol.BounceBounceBounceBounce

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
16-01-2011 03:07
ROADHOUSE Offline
Junior Poster

(05-01-2011 18:03 )Lost Obsessive Wrote:  I'm quite new here, and the main reason I watch these shows is for Adele, she's just perfect!

I was wondering, has Adele ever gone as nude as she has in the picture below before? If she did I've got some searching to do!!!

[Image: 0adele1_189_thumb.jpg]

this picture is a thing of beauty & a joy forever. like adele herself.SmileSmile
16-01-2011 03:58
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

At least you discovered her before it was too late

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

16-01-2011 05:40
Ro1982 Offline
Posting Machine

She is missed big time
16-01-2011 08:46
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

16-01-2011 10:37
Newport Bob Offline
Newport State of Mind

it'll be a shame if she does leave shes a very fit bird
16-01-2011 18:20
Big Stu Offline
,,, is back!

I'd only ever flicked through the chanels before i chanced upon the lovely Adele, she is in a different class. I suppose if she does leave at least it will save my phone bill!

I'd sky+'d her last show before she went away and didn't notice that she took her
knickers completely off just pulled them down as she's done a few times before. Anyway, fingers crossed she turns up again as i'm sure all the remaining shows would see her as a real asset. On the ocassions she has been speaking to other callers when i have called her, whether dealing with a group of pissed up lads, or someone who was painfully shy, she always maintained an air of dignity and professionalism. Think i might take a break from the 900 channels for a few weeks and see what its like when the post BB dust has settled.Sad
16-01-2011 23:21