Jada always hits 10/10
29-11-2013 03:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: Jada - Chat & Discussion
Super-bloody-duper!
Slithering around on that pool table like a jellied eel. Tongue Tongue Tongue

All is well again with the exotic Miss Kamio.
30-11-2013 01:54
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

So freaking awesome!!!!! That new jean hot pants and shirt combo was really sexy. Her doing those standing splits drives me crazy and her pool cue routine just gets better and better.
30-11-2013 18:04
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

The little white tennis skirt hitched up over that Olympian grade butt is a stroke of genius from the wardrobe department. Not to mention the socks Smile

We've had a good hour and a half of it already and she's not flagging.
07-12-2013 02:03
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Thats the great thing about Jada. Her energy and flexibility is relentless Big Grin.
She really is awesome Big Grin.

07-12-2013 02:05
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Shy i fell asleep early tonight Surprised A little after half past eight an woke up about 1 am Smile a bit later looking through the channels and seeing the babes while I was munching some sugar puffs laugh Bad choice of cereal to be posting on a forum eek Lol
An I seen Jada Tongue Ass in the air on the desk wearing just a skirt an a tie & looking pretty amazing so I hit the record button and was watching bottom for a bit ( on UK gold Shy ) And checking out some gameplay videos for my new Xbox one games I just bought today which were RYSE son of Rome,DEAD RISING 3 & FORZA 5 I got on Monday,just hope the console arrives in the morning as I've waited all week but anyway laugh
I just looked again an seen Jada Laying on the desk with her sexy little knickers round by her knees with her skirt slightly raised at the front and she looked proper awesome and really sexy aswel Loving the tie and I've always really liked Jada anyway so I was really happy I'm recording Thanks babe station and I hope Jada continues to have plenty more good times on the show What a really sexy babe and that outfit really really suits her eek

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
07-12-2013 03:56
dizzy_davidh Offline
Senior Poster

Switching through channels this evening\morning circa 3am, Jada was on Sky ch909, or should have been, but the screen was black with just the adds showing. Can I ask anyone that might have been watching, did something happen that warranted a quick cut away from her on-screen performance?

I ask as when she returned she looked as if she was having a confrontation with someone behind the camera and was speaking what looked about 1000 words a minute and had a face like the proverbial 'bulldog who swallowed a wasp'.

Soon after I think I made out her say something about 'money' (my lip-reading skills where great when I was a kid but I can't do it much any more so I'm probably wrong on that point) and then almost immediately she seemed to be instructed to get off screen and was replaced unceremoniously by Preeti who had an expression as if she was trying to smile for the camera but was embarrassed or a bit bemused by what had just happened.

Any ideas folks?

UPDATE: Well as she is now back on, I can only assume it wasn't anything too serious and was simply a spat.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 07:35 by dizzy_davidh.)
07-12-2013 04:38
Snooks Away

Naked Jada in the sauna Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin.

07-12-2013 04:47
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

It's looking more likely every time she's on now that Jada has ditched the little red tartan skirt. Thank goodness - it was getting very, very samey.
Her new outfits are so much better. And at least you know that they'll probably end up on the floor anyway. Tongue
14-12-2013 01:51
Snooks Away

A fine end to the night.
Oily naked Jada in the sauna Tongue.

14-12-2013 05:59

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles