Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Review of last night's show
"Just when you think things can't get any worse, on comes Priya" Rolleyes

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
03-03-2023 16:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-03-2023 16:42 )Doddle Wrote:  "Just when you think things can't get any worse, on comes Priya" Rolleyes

So very true!!.....
03-03-2023 17:17
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

So very very true trains a average at best Thursday nights viewing
Standard rubbish from priya
Whilst a big chance for poppy but ended up being limited and nothing much more
Frustrating watching Amanda wished they can sort out the lighting
Ivy and Ella I mostly skipped through there cameos and couldn't be bothered wasting my time with layla as she always seems super glued into everything else minus her bra

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
03-03-2023 19:21
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(03-03-2023 11:21 )trains55 Wrote:  Overall I thought that the shows were pretty predictable with no really excellent sections! I was looking forward to seeing Georgia Spice!

She was on the sky only show mate and very good, she showed off her peachy bum more that normal which was very nice to see

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-03-2023 19:54
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-03-2023 19:54 )winsaw Wrote:  
(03-03-2023 11:21 )trains55 Wrote:  Overall I thought that the shows were pretty predictable with no really excellent sections! I was looking forward to seeing Georgia Spice!

She was on the sky only show mate and very good, she showed off her peachy bum more that normal which was very nice to see

I guessed that she was? On the web she said 45 minutes till TV at about 11.30ish so I was hoping..............perhaps it was earlier than that!?
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2023 21:01 by trains55.)
03-03-2023 21:00
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah trains my friend caught her on my virgin media recording from after 11 for her usual 30-45 minute stint did appear later on in the night but wasn't much change

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
03-03-2023 21:37
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-03-2023 21:37 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Yeah trains my friend caught her on my virgin media recording from after 11 for her usual 30-45 minute stint did appear later on in the night but wasn't much change

So does that mean that Sky have a different show to FV as Georgia Spice wasn't on FV at all!? A bit confused as I assumed that the FV shows were the same as Sky from midnight onwards!?.....
03-03-2023 22:56
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

I had long thought that 'Freeview' and Sky had diverging shows. Maybe decreasingly, but with 'Freeview' possibly given priority, nonetheless.
Although as I commented on this page: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...31&page=15 if Layla Rose was on Sky last week Monday night, she didn't appear on 'Freeview' at all.

I do wonder if Sky viewers have had over an hour of blur (NOT Albarn, Coxon, James, and Rowntree!) tonight?!
I'm pretty sure it's unprecedented, but that's how Alice G appeared from the start of 'Freeview' transmissions at midnight!
I've been away from the tv, for over 90 minutes, so I might have 'missed' more...

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2023 03:56 by seducedx6.)
04-03-2023 06:22
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

What an excellent Friday night, not seen a Friday that good in ages
Lilly Lane did her usual very good high energy show, showed off her fit body in lots of different sexy positions,
Georgie was excellent proper old school babe show , she was fun sexy full of energy, lots of playing with her amazing big boobs, she oiled them up, some nice leg spreading, her show was non stop sexy action,,
Preeti very good standing nude show she looked stunning showing off her lovely curves naked,
Beth very good as always excellent naked action on TV looked amazing standing nude,
Jamie really good show again another who got naked on TV, she really showed off her lovely curves in lots of different positions, lots of playing with her big boobs, she's was happy having lots of fun,
Buffy very good show lots of playing with her boobs, had great energy bouncing around her set doing lots of different sexy positions,
Really good night loved all.the naked action, seeing all the girls up for it and full of energy,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-03-2023 11:47
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So another good night on FV. Preeti and Beth were the "main " girls. Beth was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 16 minutes going naked in both sections. Excellent as usual! She was on 674 for ONLY 32 minutes BUT was fully naked from the start! Preeti was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 39 minutes and went naked very early in her first longish section. She was on 674 for just 27 minutes going topless on and off! Normal Preeti! and sometimes a bit static !
Also on (673): Buffy Le Brat was on for 57 minutes! She was in a black catsuit? but soon took it off and stayed braless until the end showing off her lovely 32"D tits and shaking! Very nice! Jada was on for just 30 minutes as a school/college girl wearing see-through pants. But was static and didn't do much at all! Lilly Lane was on for literally the first few seconds at the end of her Sky pre-FV section braless and in top.half shots!
So (for me) a fairly good show mainly because of Beth and Buffy!...
674 also had: Georgie Darby! for the first hour braless from the start and really shaking her amazing shapely arse her lovely 32"D tits which she really played with as usual and oiled them up! Excellent and in various positions! Another great show from her! Jamie Knight was on twice for a total of 59 minutes and went "naked " in both sections just in her stockings in her usual positions. Very good as expected ! Joa Nova was on for 29 minutes and did her usual show going topless and shaking her body a lot. OK and she used the bedset well. And Amanda Rendall was on for 29 minutes "naked " very early just in a jacket and went naked very soon afterwards! Usual positions and a few top half shots! And we also had an advert break of 18 minutes: better than usual!
So a VERY good show because of Georgie! , Jamie and Beth.
So two different and reasonable shows. For me 674 was the best FV show because of the girls mentioned above! But 673 did have Buffy! for a longish time!
And again 673 started with a VERY brief snatch of a BSX girl's pussy! before the usual introduction! I hope that BS haven't heard from OFCOM!?......
Tonight!?: Beth Bennett until 5.30am with Alice Goodwin until 5.00 and Preeti Young until 4.00am : not expecting a lot! Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Buffy Le Brat!, Jamie Knight, Sarah Daniel !! , Yasmin Nicole!, Angell Delight!, Arura Sky!, Sabrina Jade! and Amber Paige. Enjoy!?...........no review tomorrow as usual but I'll catch up tomorrow sometime. Take care.
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2023 12:13 by trains55.)
04-03-2023 12:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV