babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
True winsaw was nice seeing bunny I have a feeling she'll be the next to break out from the bed sets and may do something at MK
as for layla she's probably best for just a hour or two on tv
Whilst trains definitely with you felt like Monday blues then again hardly surprised when we have to put up with Valentina
Whilst luna is hardly improving compared to some who are now ahead of her ie kartel who deserved more time last night as she at least did something
The rest was just a mash up with various others

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
21-02-2023 18:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Found Tuesday night to be pretty quiet
Karolina and Layla were ok on TV but no one else really got my attention,
Beth was on the web when I looked,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-02-2023 11:42
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, pretty shite night without Ashlyn.
22-02-2023 12:47
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-02-2023 11:42 )winsaw Wrote:  Found Tuesday night to be pretty quiet
Karolina and Layla were ok on TV but no one else really got my attention,
Beth was on the web when I looked,

Hi there. Yes I thought that both FV shows were ok BUT not great! I enjoyed Karolina: she was excellent on BSX as well MUCH better than Alice!!! The other girls were ok BUT Alice was even worse than usual; BUT thankfully didn't take over the whole night!! It was great seeing Georgia Spice! doing her usual excellent show and it was great seeing Brooke Knight! again after a VERY long time away BUT only on Sky.........take care.
22-02-2023 13:34
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Beth had a hour on TV and put Alice to shame
Nice to see Karolina get a chance to see if she can be a main girl she was decent
Standard Alice night nothing new or refreshing and was partially obsessed with perv cam most of the time she was on TV
Kartel was on pre Freeview
Summer made a small cameo but didn't do much

22-02-2023 21:43
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-02-2023 21:43 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Beth had a hour on TV and put Alice to shame
Nice to see Karolina get a chance to see if she can be a main girl she was decent
Standard Alice night nothing new or refreshing and was partially obsessed with perv cam most of the time she was on TV
Kartel was on pre Freeview
Summer made a small cameo but didn't do much

And I know that Brooke Knight! was on Sky pre-FV only for a short time BUT I was pleased that she was back after such a long time away from the nightshows and looked as good as ever!! Karolina is on again tonight! with Preeti as main girls! Plus lots of extra girls on the web are "scheduled " but probably won't be on as the BS schedule is not very accurate!!.......
22-02-2023 21:59
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I gave up on the shows last night as I was so frustrated by the way they were treating Ashlyn. As I mentioned in her own review, It was clear to me that someone other than the cameraperson had asked her to get her underwear back on, after stripping naked and performing a very sensual routine, that was being monitored very carefully by the camera operator. When after a while, having taken her bra off and then lowering her pants down again, she was cut off mid stream. Such awful treatment.
As for Preeti, what a waste of time, No passion at all nowadays. Just kneels there waggling her phone and does nothing. Then gets into the now obligatory position for most babes, required by BS these days, of long periods of top half shots, supposedly rubbing themselves off.
23-02-2023 13:14
Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

I have said this before, there is clearly a reason they are restricting ashlyn, she has probably put BS in a situation where offcom have made a complaint. Again, these channels have rules. I dont understand why lads on here don’t get that. There was a time where ashlyn wasn’t on our screens for A bit, maybe due to compliance issues. Girls have said before that they get suspended for a bit if they break the rules on Tv, if lads actually called and spoke to the girls rather than only just watch then you would know this. We don’t know what has gone on for them to “sensor” her as it’s been put. Babestation want to make money, that’s all they care about, so if they are restricting a girl from doing certain things, they clearly have a reason for it. I don’t understand how lads on here still don’t understand this….I’m sure if it was up to them, these girls would be allowed to show and do anything on screen. These girls show everything on cam, and also on bsx, only fans etc, again if it was up to BS they would let them to whatever on screen but clearly it’s not. Sorry if this sounds harsh lads, but come on, at some point when are lads just gonna accept that babeshow days of old are gone…
23-02-2023 14:00
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there. Just a few brief observations from last night's FV shows. It was really a night of two shows! My favourite show was 673 (which I'm keeping:I'll explain why shortly).
Karolina Francesca! was due to be a main girl with Preeti but didn't appear so BS moved Kartel Kay! from the webshow as a replacement! Excellent as she was on 673 in two sections for a total of 2 hours 14 minutes and was "naked " or fully naked for over half of that time! Full shots mostly while crouched with only a few top half shots! At one point she was sitting up showing as much as she could and briefly used her suit as a "thong "! Excellent and my best ever footage of her! She decided that I needed to keep the show! Also on 673 was Preeti for 1 hour for 1 hour 14 minutes who did her usual show and went naked in both sections but was a bit static! And the only other girl on was Amber Paige on for 1 hour braless from the start as usual and gave us her usual very good show.
So a very good show with lots of Kartel! All the girls were favourites of mine!.......
674 had Kartel! on for just 27 minutes but still managed to get "naked " with her suit down to her ankles. Very nice as usual. Preeti was on for 1 hour 20 minutes in two sections going naked in her first one and rubbed her pussy. Normal Preeti! Ashlyn Shaw! was on for 1 hour 1 minute but was "over policed" and told to put her clothes back on so that her naked section was curtailed even though she wasn't showing too much! Her thread explains more! Very good as usual BUT could have been so much better! Ivy Hope, Elena Blue and Summer Fox were on for about 30 minutes each and all went topless and/or braless. I thought Ivy was the best of them as she used the bedset well and really played with her lovely tits! We also saw a girl for the first minute! I think it was Leila Lani. She was dressed and knelt up.
So another fairly reasonable show with several different girls BUT apart from Preeti and Ashlyn in shortish sections!
So for me 673 was excellent and 674 a bit of a mish-mash!........
Tonight: Priya Young until 5.30am with Sabrina Jade!, Lexie Doll! and Alice Goodwin until 5.00am and Ella Jolie until 3.00am. Plus several of my favourites should !? be on the web: Sarah Louise, Bella Baby!!, Ashlyn Shaw!, Luna Lamora!, Alexa Brooke! and Macy May! Enjoy!?........
23-02-2023 14:26
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True bbefan_london things haven't been the same since when they thought it was a good idea to have that pathetic vibe toy for the girls who are on the web
Yet at least some girls like beth and a small select still deliver a good or better night show
Whilst Derek definitely with you on preeti she's been dipping like her twin priya the last few months
Anyway back to last night pity karolina didn't back up her Tuesday night yet got treated to kartel who has been impressive of late and blew the boring of preeti away
Whilst was a pleasant surprise seeing ashlynn on for just over a hour despite the issues that is ongoing with her
Amber was her usual limited lori v2 mode

23-02-2023 18:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV