clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 132 Vote(s) - 2.28 Average

Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion

superpetemac Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion
(12-08-2012 11:00 )Heywood Jablome Wrote:  I respect everyone's opinions but to me she just looks like the other girls' mother when compared to Becky, Sammi Jo, Anastasia, Lucy Ann etc this morning.
She should move on to a newchallenge elsewhere imo. Nothing personal, just my view.

So she is a little older she is still in fantastic shape.
12-08-2012 12:06
Find all posts by this user
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Have to agree with Jack and 4evadionne Vikki is looking Beautifull today in her Purple Dress with her best assets those lovely big Boobs looking Stunning although her legs are looking good as well,her smile is really radiant and she looks a real picture of Beauty.
12-08-2012 12:22
superpetemac Offline
Senior Poster

(10-08-2012 23:45 )jj007 Wrote:  Hi, im thinking of joining vikkithomas.net but was wondering what sort of content is on there? Also is it still updated? If not when was the last update? Thanks

i was curious so took the plunge

basically all the vikki video blogs from elite and pictures from her elite shoots
12-08-2012 12:35
the bhoy Offline
Junior Poster

A would love to have 1 nyt locked in her bedroom she is so fricking hot man
12-08-2012 17:12
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

She's by far 1 of the hottest babes on Elite mmm. If i won the lottery i'd ask her to do me a private video lol lol.

All i have of her is stuff i got from her site over a year ago & i must say those nips of her's is so damn hot.... eekeekeek

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2012 20:31 by SirAssAlot.)
12-08-2012 18:10
the priest Offline
Master Poster

vikki looks amazing again today those breasts and her sexy legs are proof that age is just a number.
12-08-2012 19:21
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

Glad to see others posting on here. I was beginning to think I was the only one who had the hots for Vikki. Whilst I appreciate many of the other models as well Vikki has been my favourite since finding out about the tease channels just a few years ago.

I know that Vikki has been on the tease channels for a long time now and been on more mainstream TV though to be honest I had never heard of her until I saw her on Elite. Be interested to hear from anyone who has been watching her for a long time and how her shows compare now to the early days. From what I have read she has only ever done daytime. I did manage to rent out the car rally DVD thing she presented which although it got low marks on love film I must admit I quite enjoyed (and not just because she flashed her breasts). Cheers
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2012 20:36 by Jack Bishop.)
12-08-2012 20:36
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

(12-08-2012 11:00 )Heywood Jablome Wrote:  I respect everyone's opinions but to me she just looks like the other girls' mother when compared to Becky, Sammi Jo, Anastasia, Lucy Ann etc this morning.
She should move on to a newchallenge elsewhere imo. Nothing personal, just my view.

Quite entitled to your views. Don't forget though some of the viewers (other old gits like me) probably quite enjoy looking at and indeed importantly talking with lovely lady (who as I would put it) look like she is old enough to be Sammi Jo and Lucy Ann's elder sister.
12-08-2012 20:43
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

Great to see Lucy Anne and Becky Roberts older sister back on today. Showing the younger babes how it should be done and looking a vision in a lovely scarlet coloured dress. I am a bloke so do not really do colours! Be interesting to see if she takes a break at around midday as her hubbie is live on This Morning ITV1 apparently. Showing a lot of those lovely thighs in tights so far.
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2012 10:28 by Jack Bishop.)
14-08-2012 10:27
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Really enjoying Vikki again today she looks Adorable in her dress with them impressive Boobs looking Beautiful, her Smile is just so lovely and she always seems in a fun mood and has a really Bubbly personality which is a must in a girl for me.
14-08-2012 12:50
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles