glamour idols

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Cara Brett (Ultimate Daytime Babe 2011) - Chat & Discussion

Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

RE: Cara Brett - Chat & Photos
(10-05-2011 18:48 )Webbiola Wrote:  There are many approaches adopted on here to try and persuade girl x to wear y, girl a to do b etc etc. I am not a fan of applying pressure in this way but rather prefer a more measured, encouraging approach that can span weeks and months rather than just a couple of demanding posts.

Cara, for fucks sake please do nights.:DTongueWink

I keep asking her when I chat to her and Gemma on daytime but will keep trying I did get Kitty to make a comeback to nights so I will try my best to get both Cara and Gemma on nights too!! Cool
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2011 04:58 by Classic84.)
11-05-2011 04:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
the priest Offline
Master Poster

It would be fantastic to see Cara do a night show she has an amazing body and i am sure
she would shine at night like the star she is.
13-05-2011 06:19
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Cara's just had a bit of a mad half hour, which culminated in her taking the sheet on the bed and hiding under it. I'd love to know what brought that on laugh Then her producer Binay attacked her with sweets while she was on the mic. Luckily for her, she's now back in the boring old routine of being on a call. Caps will be going in the Funny Thread soon Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
15-05-2011 17:56
coolman7 Offline
Senior Poster

Cara looks hot today teasing us with her big boobs keep nearly falling outta her top, the things i would wanna do that woman Big Laugh
17-05-2011 14:39
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Cara is the star of daytime for me. Her show this morning has had me transfixed. Gorgeous, sexy, bubbly........everything you could want. Wink
22-05-2011 09:54
dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

it would be amazing if cara ever did a night show she is awesome we need to make this happen
22-05-2011 09:54
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I don't normally make requests but I did have a lie in this morning and only caught the last 15 minutes of Cara. I do hope someone was recording this morning as I would love to watch the whole of her appearance.Smile

The night show issue is probably irritating Cara given the number of times we keep mentioning it and no doubt the callers. My mum always said don't let the irritation get to you, don't scratch it you'll only make it worse so here put some cream on it. I have some cream Cara if it's really irritating you.Wink
22-05-2011 10:21
robert.f4 Offline
Onward and upward

[split] Cara Brett "Ultimate Daytime Babe 2011" - Dayshow Chat & Photos
Yep! Cara is looking so gorgeous this morning very bright very sexy and I just love the wee pantie peeks she gave us Tongue very nice Wink

Apply yourself and surprise yourself....You only fail if you never try.
22-05-2011 10:24
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Cara's wearing another fantastically sexy top today eek Together with her tiny denim hotpants, it makes for very nice viewing indeed Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
24-05-2011 11:05
robert.f4 Offline
Onward and upward

Cara is looking absolutely gorgeous today full of fun and giggles, love that cheeky laugh she has, very sexy Tongue and I agree with what eagle_si said about her top, WHAT A SUPER SEXY TOP, ON A SUPER SEXY BABE TongueTongue

Apply yourself and surprise yourself....You only fail if you never try.
24-05-2011 18:42

glamour idols