babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(13-02-2023 11:41 )trains55 Wrote:  Wow what a VERY disappointing night on FV last night! Valentina joined Beth as a main girl and (of courseWink was on a lot! She was on 673 (twice!) for a total of 2 hours 7 minutes: The Valentina Show! And 674 for 51 minutes. Just normal Valentina.........Beth was her usual excellent self changing things up. She was only on 673 for 27 minutes BUT still managed to get naked straight away and did her "trademark " standing nude shots! She was on 674 1 hour 31 minutes in two sections and went naked in her first longest section. Really excellent as always!
Also on (673): Ashlyn Shaw! was on from 2.05 and I thought that things were about to get better BUT.....although she was on until 2.32 she was either trying not to show too much? or ( more likely!?) BS were using a REALLY scared cameraman BECAUSE we ONLY actually saw Ashlyn! for a total of 21 minutes because there were a lot of breaks and blank screen times!!!!!Not great even though it was a VERY good but VERY short section!!!! She went naked but it was pretty awful!... Georgia Spice! was on 54 minutes! braless from the start and giving us one of her very good shows using the bedset well and showing off her lovely trim body and nice, small tits as usual, VERY good. Lilly Lane was on 34 minutes and also did her usual show going braless quite late. OK.
So a fairly good show which could/should have been so much better !.....
674 started off with Ashlyn Shaw! on just 32 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section. She was very good and went naked with a few full shots from the side and knelt up! Nice BUT also a few top half shots! Good (and much better than 673 !) BUT not as good as the other night!!...Lilly Lane was on for just 27 minutes and gave us her usual show which was similar to 673. And Layla Rose! was on for 56 minutes and started off wearing her bra! She soon got topless and did her usual show showing off her (shaking) arse and really shook herself all the time as she does! OK.
So another fairly good show with less of Valentin ! AND more of Beth!
Although both shows cocked up Ashlyn's best efforts I think that 674 was MARGINALLY better with mainly continuous shots of her and not blank screen or adverts!!......albeit with a few top half shots!........
So not a GREAT night after all despite the girls (mainly Ashlyn!) giving it their best shot! And just to disprove another person's belief Ashlyn! (another girl)! went naked on the same show that Beth did!.......
Tonight: Alice Goodwin until 5.30am with Zara Nevada!, Rosey Love, Bunny Saint and Ivy Hope until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web; Ferrari Red! (who has been on daytime for the last few days!), Luna Lamora! And Karolina Francesca!......Enjoy!?......
Oh I do hope that is accurate! Last night - after it seemed that the 'variety is good' message had got through a few nights ago - reverting to type once again! Ashlyn was good though!
13-02-2023 18:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I only need a couple hours to come to a verdict on most nights especially when it's easy to watch the likes of Beth and Ashlynn who provide simple variety and flair and just get on with it
Whilst it can be a slog and torture to watch the likes of Valentina and Layla who provide very little and don't do a lot
Then you have the ones who you think who can unlock some potential in Georgia and lilly

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
13-02-2023 21:41
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(13-02-2023 17:15 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  
(13-02-2023 16:34 )Doddle Wrote:  
(13-02-2023 12:35 )derekdas Wrote:  I wonder some times whether some of our reviewers have watched the actual shows. Last nights in particular.
Well they do say the same people can watch a road accident happen and give wildly differing accounts of what they saw. So is it any wonder? Wink

I find it ironic that Kerrie Lee is back tonight. Not so much car crash tv, more like car crash life.
Allow me to take the liberty of sharing your disdain bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
13-02-2023 22:43
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-02-2023 21:41 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I only need a couple hours to come to a verdict on most nights especially when it's easy to watch the likes of Beth and Ashlynn who provide simple variety and flair and just get on with it
Whilst it can be a slog and torture to watch the likes of Valentina and Layla who provide very little and don't do a lot
Then you have the ones who you think who can unlock some potential in Georgia and lilly

I agree with you actually. Admittedly I only have time to fast edit both FV shows but as you say after watching a show for about 2 hours and each section for a few minutes you can get a feeling of what sort of night it'll be. But I usually watch the sections of Beth, Ashlyn Shaw! and Bella Baby! and a few other girls at normal speed in case I miss anything as they are usually more interesting and "more daring " than for instance Valentina!...........and certainly much better to watch!!.....
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2023 23:11 by trains55.)
13-02-2023 22:56
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

2.30am and going to bed. Apart from Zara, who was very watchable, but soon as she allows a bit of pussy lip to slip out she's told to adjust. Summer Fox is a wasted space, send her to xpanded. Layla's show was a farce. So, earlyish night.
14-02-2023 03:43
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Wow! What a great night on FV for me! No Alice! so Jamie was a main girl (673 only) with Zara Nevada! who was on both channels. Jamie was on for 1 hour 42 minutes in three sections and went "naked " except for her shoes. Excellent as usual and used various positions showing off her lovely curves! Zara was on for 56 minutes on 673 and for 1 hour 23 minutes in two sections. In pink bra, pants, suspender belt and black shoes. Used various positions and went topless and braless showing off her lovely big tits and the rest of her lovely curves, Shook a lot and played with her lovely tits briefly! Very good and improving nicely!
Also on (673): Karolina Francesca! was on for 30 minutes in a nice white see-through bra and pants set! She used her usual positions BUT was crouched or laid on her front mostly but on her back at the end really playing with her lovely big tits! Very nice. Summer Fox was on for the first 31 minutes in her usual sort of suit. Mostly sat/knelt up but only went topless briefly! OK. And Tilly Taylor was also on for 49 minutes! until 4.20! In silky pink bra and pants with pink mesh stockings. She used her usual positions with full and top half shots and was topless and braless from 3.57 until the end of her section.
So a pretty good show with lots of Jamie and Zara! as well as the other girls who were all quite good!
674 also had: Summer Fox for 1 hour 27 minutes in the same outfit as on 673. She used the same positions but went topless early showing off her big tits and the rest of her body as always. Quite good. Tilly Taylor was on for just 27 minutes and did a very similar show as on 673. OK. Layla Rose! was on for 1 hour 11 minutes in two sections. Her first section of 56 minutes! was her usual show and she was topless from the start using her normal positions showing off her curves. In her second section she started off in a dark set for just 9 minutes! I was a bit excited thinking that it was going to be a shower.......but she was standing up with a wall behind her and leant her foot on a see-through chair which we didn't see! She oiled up her huge 34"K tits BUT after only 9 minutes she was on the grey padded set. What an anticlimax! And a waste of time and effort! And we saw Karolina Francesca! for the first 2 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section laid on her front.
So another pretty good show with lots of Zara! plus a longish section of Layla which wasn't great! But longish footage of them both! And shortish sections of the other girls. All were very good.
I REALLY enjoyed both FV shows and kept them for the very good footage of Zara! And I didn't really miss Alice............
Tonight: Beth Bennett until 5.30am with Arura Sky!, Yasmin Nicole!, Abby B and Layla Lamour until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Jennifer Wilde!, Luna Lamora! and Karolina Francesca! again!........Enjoy!?......
14-02-2023 11:59
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Last night was mixed some girls very good some could definitely do better,
Zara great to see her back on TV she was excellent in MK , great use of the set, lots of energy , was a fun sexy show, liked all the peachy bum twerking, spread her legs wide very good,
Jamie did her usual good sexy show, worked her sexy body language very well lots of boob play and sexy positions, liked her sexy underwear,
Summer had gone backwards she dose nothing on TV didn't even get her boobs out, totally pointless she should be on day giving the time on nights to someone who will use it,
Layla again did so little, she looked stunning had her lovely big boobs out the whole time but had no energy everything looked like it was hard work,
A mixed bag

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-02-2023 12:49
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely with you winsaw felt like a tad of Monday blues about it
Pleased that zara got another chance to see if she can be a main girl backing up Jamie reasonably
As for Jamie a better night than last time
Whilst cameos from layla summer and tilly were OK at best was hopeful summer may have done something but was in pg13 mode and for tilly meh
Whilst at least francesca made some effort may we see more of her soon enough time will tell

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
14-02-2023 18:19
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(14-02-2023 03:43 )derekdas Wrote:  2.30am and going to bed. Apart from Zara, who was very watchable, but soon as she allows a bit of pussy lip to slip out she's told to adjust. Summer Fox is a wasted space, send her to xpanded. Layla's show was a farce. So, earlyish night.
No chance!! What is the issue with Xpanded?? apart from a lack of pulling power apparently??
14-02-2023 19:03
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

I demand to see Ashlyn on every single night until the Holy grail stint occurs Big Grin.

14-02-2023 19:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV