babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(30-01-2023 21:55 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Definitely with you trains and winsaw a enjoyable end to the weekend
Pleased that Ashlynn backed up her seductive Saturday night with a sinful Sunday night no doubt more to come in the future.

I sincerely hope so. But if past experiences are anything to go by, babes that have set the night alight with their close to the limit or beyond performances on tv, eventually get reined in by BS. This babe though will be a tougher one to convert. She has form from S66.
31-01-2023 00:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Monday was an ok avarage sort of a night on bs,
Luna looked good in white, did her usual show mostly based around boob play,
Zoe looked good as always sadly one of those nights she's lacking in energy not much movement or different positions, her forum is very up and down at the moment,
Rosey rare stint on TV but didn't make the most of it stayed covered when I watched, didn't move much looking a bit bored,
Amanda did her usual good naked stint on TV , the lighting was better so you could actually see her lol, she showed off her sexy landing strip, good energy lots of different sexy positions very good,
Over all a bit of a quiet one guess it was always going to happen after a run of good shows

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
31-01-2023 11:13
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Last night on FV was a night of two halves! Luna Lamora! was the only main girl who was on but was joined by Jamie Knight! They were both on both channels. Luna! was on 673 for ONLY 17 minutes and went topless on and off and was mostly sat up. She said that she had been on Babenation (674) all night and wanted us 673 viewers to be as filthy ! BUT she was only on 674 for 1 hour 36 minutes in two sections going topless on and off as usual BUT went braless! for 36 minutes! in her first and longest section (1 hour 3 min
minutes !) which was good to see! As she wasn't on FV until just before 1.00am she was probably on BSX until midnight!? Very good as usual. Jamie was on 673 for 1 hour 28 minutes in two sections and did her usual show. She went fully naked for 12 minutes in her first section but stayed covered up only going topless briefly in her last section until 4.54. That was a fairly tame and static show for her! She was on 674 for 56 minutes but it was similar to her last section on 673: covered up and only topless briefly! But she played with her lovely 36"E tits through her suit ! Not one of her best shows!
673 was THE show for me! Kartel Kay! was on for 42 minutes in her orange suit and was topless from the start as usual and took her pants off for the last 28 minutes and stayed "naked ". Very good AND no oil ! Tilly Taylor was on in pink bra and pants with mesh matching stockings . Went braless early showing off her tiny tits BUT her section was mostly top half shots again! But the highlight for me was seeing Delia Rose! who is " visiting " BS this week after about a year or longer? She was on twice for a total of 1 hour 24 minutes in two different outfits! In both sections she went topless early and gradually stripped off until she was only in her pants which she moved down slightly in her last section! She was excellent and as good as ever really showing off and playing with her lovely 32"G tits
So a VERY good show which I have kept because of Delia!!
674 also had: Summer Fox for 50 minutes who went braless showing off her big tits in various positions. Quite good. Zoe Grey was on for the first 30 minutes braless from the start BUT I thought that she was a bit static! Probably at the end of her Sky pre-FV section. And Amanda was on for just 16 minutes BUT still managed to get naked as usual! And there were two advert breaks of 22 minutes in total!.....
So a fairly reasonable but not great show! certainly compared to 673!......
I haven't got a clue about tonight's shows as because of the new month BS don't finalise the rota until the 1st of the month ?........
Take care.
31-01-2023 11:47
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-01-2023 11:13 )winsaw Wrote:  Monday was an ok avarage sort of a night on bs,
Zoe looked good as always sadly one of those nights she's lacking in energy not much movement or different positions, her forum is very up and down at the moment,
Rosey rare stint on TV but didn't make the most of it stayed covered when I watched, didn't move much looking a bit bored,
Amanda did her usual good naked stint on TV , the lighting was better so you could actually see her lol, she showed off her sexy landing strip, good energy lots of different sexy positions very good,
Over all a bit of a quiet one guess it was always going to happen after a run of good shows

I wondered if you were watching a different show! as I thought (as in my review below) that certainly one FV show (673) was excellent with Delia Rose! visiting BS for a week and doing her usual energetic and sexy show! Plus Jamie Knight!, Kartel Kay! gave us very good shows! Sorry to disagree with you BUT I did think that 673 (at least!) was pretty good for a Monday night!..........
31-01-2023 11:53
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(31-01-2023 11:53 )trains55 Wrote:  
(31-01-2023 11:13 )winsaw Wrote:  Monday was an ok avarage sort of a night on bs,

I wondered if you were watching a different show! as I thought (as in my review below) that certainly one FV show (673) was excellent with Delia Rose! visiting BS for a week and doing her usual energetic and sexy show! Plus Jamie Knight!, Kartel Kay! gave us very good shows! Sorry to disagree with you BUT I did think that 673 (at least!) was pretty good for a Monday night!..........

I'm with Winsaw trains. Compared to the previous couple of nights great shows, last night was a real let down for me. Luna is so boring at the moment. Wearing those large pants, she might just as well have been wearing trousers. As mentioned in my previous message re Ashlyn, Luna started her shows, after her boob and tuck ops, very bouncy and full of tease. She would wear brief panties, which tended to allow the odd lips to pop out. But she has gone back into a shell now and her performances like many other babes are predictable. She has been reined in. None of the other babes last night stood out either for me.
31-01-2023 14:34
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-01-2023 14:34 )derekdas Wrote:  
(31-01-2023 11:53 )trains55 Wrote:  

I'm with Winsaw trains. Compared to the previous couple of nights great shows, last night was a real let down for me. Luna is so boring at the moment. Wearing those large pants, she might just as well have been wearing trousers. As mentioned in my previous message re Ashlyn, Luna started her shows, after her boob and tuck ops, very bouncy and full of tease. She would wear brief panties, which tended to allow the odd lips to pop out. But she has gone back into a shell now and her performances like many other babes are predictable. She has been reined in. None of the other babes last night stood out either for me.

No worries about that! We're all different and have different preferences and likes: thank goodness for that! Wouldn't it be a boring world otherwise!....
31-01-2023 15:25
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Well, I'm with trains, Delia and Jamie were preferable to some dreck over the weekend.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
31-01-2023 16:37
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Was a pretty hit miss night last night always enjoy Jamie despite a bit a average night for her still made more of a effort than luna as I'm with some of you hasn't really done much since her operation which is pretty frustrating as I thought it may have benefited her
Zoes cameo was average at very best don't think we've seen the best of her of late often very limited and doesn't seem to do much
Like you trains was a pleasant surprise seeing Delia one girl who was average back in the day but seemed to have turned it round
Another pretty fun appreance from Amanda

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
31-01-2023 19:26
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Two very different FV shows last night! The main girls last night were Beth Bennett and Luna Lamora! Beth was her usual excellent self and with variety! Luna! I'm afraid wasn't any better than she has been since having her nice new tits done! Beth was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 16 minutes and went naked in her first section and used her usual positions including standing nude and kneeling nude! Excellent! In her last section until 4.44 she was topless from early BUT gave us great shaking arse close-ups while rubbing it near the end! Very nice! She was on 674 for only 24 minutes and stayed topless from early on in her usual positions. Good as usual. Luna was on 673 for just 23 minutes! and went braless! but was a bit static! She was on 674 twice for a total of 2 hours 12 minutes! She went topless and braless a lot but on and off really showing off her lovely 34"EE tits in her usual positions. OK but nothing really new!
Also on (673): Alexa Brooke! was on only since being on last Thursday! She used the bedset well showing off her lovely curves: especially her lovely 36"E tits! She went braless very early after struggling to unclasp her bra! A very good section of just 31 minutes with a few more full shots than last time! Hopefully she will be on for longer still next time and in the main studio ?.....Summer Fox was on for just 26 minutes going topless early and showing off her curves and big tits. OK. Zoe Grey was on for 44 minutes braless from the start and just in black tights. OK with slightly more movement than last time she was on! And Layla Lamour was on for 1 hour 1 minute using the bedset well in various positions but mainly sat/knelt up but also crouched on and off. Went topless early showing off her big tits and nipples! Quite good.
So a VERY reasonable show which I'll be keeping for the footage of Alexa! Six girls in mainly shortish sections.
674 just had two extra girls: only four in total in longish sections!
Delia Rose was on for 58 minutes continuing her week's guesting at BS! She did a similar show as on Monday and stripped down gradually to just her pants, tights and shoes in various positions really showing off her amazing 32"G tits and arse and long legs! She finished the section laid on her back with full body shots: very nice! And Amber Paige was on for the first time in a few weeks! She was on for 1 hour 3 minutes braless from the start just in white pants and used her usual positions showing off her nice 34"D tits. Good as usual but not really doing anything!
So another fairly reasonable show BUT with only four girls on for longer than 673! Almost how the two FV shows used to be! And again! several "regular " extra girls were on the webshow BUT didn't appear on FV including a few of my favourites: Alex Le Tissier !, Ferrari Red!, Yasmin Nicole!, Arura Sky!, Georgie Darby! and Georgia Spice!..........
Although I usually prefer longish sections I decided to keep 673 to build up my collection of Alexa Brooke footage while she's on nights!...I was quite pleased with what I managed to record!......
Tonight: at the moment! : Yasmin Nicole!, Ivy Hope, Joa Nova and Bunny Saint until 5.00am! There must be another girl to go until 5.30am ?. Plus only SIX girls on the webshow so far!.......Coco Rose, Demi Rose Lee, Alice Goodwin, Macy May!, Elena Blue, Karolina Francesca! and Lilly Lane.......Enjoy!?......
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2023 11:35 by trains55.)
01-02-2023 11:26
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Tuesday night was much improved I really enjoyed it,
Beth excellent as a main girl as always, did her usual top notch show did everything expected,
Luna much better, a sexy outfit no big granny panties lol, had her boobs out lots playing with then lots finally started to look a little confident with them, moved around her set, this is what she needs to.be doing,
Zoe excellent this is the Zoe I want to see on TV full of energy bouncing around the set into lots of different sexy positions, standing up really working her perfect peachy bum to camera, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, when she's on it she's very good,
Delia excellent high energy show lots of playing with her big boobs, very sexy schoolgirl outfit, some great shots of her sexy long legs and perfect peachy bum when standing up, the camera was almost pov at times, she really was excellent,
Amber Paige did her usual good show, plenty of movement and different positions, playing with her lovely big boobs lots, was happy lots of smiles,
Summer stayed covered up when I was watching her on TV but she did some different positions, first time I have really seen her show off her sexy long legs, she's progressing nicely,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-02-2023 13:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV