babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Your dead right regarding preeti trains it was like she was priya her twin very disappointing the cameos from Georgie were better in between another fine night with our favourite kiwi in beth
Whilst first time I've seen in ages on tv jada meh nothing that exciting
Standard appreance from layla
Just feels like most can't be bothered to strip off when Beth is on atm very unsure why

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
28-01-2023 13:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

^ Yes Georgie was in pole position last night - credit for letting her have an extended time on her first appearance of the night (but then why wouldn't they??)! Great to see her again......we need her to have just a few more shifts on TV
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2023 19:47 by hornball.)
28-01-2023 19:47
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Best night in ages because of Georgie, especially from midnight to 12.30am. Thought Jada's tv appearance was a touch boring. Only at the start of her stint was it any good, when we got an old Jada type rear session of good wedges and some visible edges of bumhole.
29-01-2023 00:57
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Saturday night done and dusted and personally was a tale of two half's where we had the hit miss bull crap of Alice look at me im brilliant when your more meh nothing that exciting compared to some freshness and hopefully more in the coming weeks and months in ashlynn proving some excitement
Whilst cameos from poppy and maxie were not bad just feel a bit underwhelmed

29-01-2023 12:26
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-01-2023 12:26 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Saturday night done and dusted and personally was a tale of two half's where we had the hit miss bull crap of Alice look at me im brilliant when your more meh nothing that exciting compared to some freshness and hopefully more in the coming weeks and months in ashlynn proving some excitement
Whilst cameos from poppy and maxie were not bad just feel a bit underwhelmed

And Ashlyn in the main studio!!! So much better than on a bedset but not her best show!
29-01-2023 13:38
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, Ashlyn's shows made the evening for me. She performs so sexy and teasingly hot that it makes it very difficult for me to hold it all back. The highlight last night has got to be her stint in the sauna. In her second visit there at around 3am she wore a very skimpy two piece outfit. The thong barely covered her pussy and often didn't. Only downside was the cameraperson who I believe was shitting themselves with worry and on occasions was overly careful with the camera angles. If you want to know how a lady really needs to masturbate, rather than the crap Alice gives us, then watch Ashlyn. Her finale last night was Oscar winning. I hope one of our excellent video makers got it all recorded and give me a second coming. Not sure if there was any tech problems last night but the delay in some shows was a bit strange, especially Poppy's. Last night was definitely a good evening thanks to Ashlyn.
29-01-2023 14:09
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I thought that last night's FV shows were pretty good again! Ashlyn Shaw! and Lilly Lane were main girls and were both on both channels quite a lot. Not a great fan of Lilly but really love Ashlyn like most of us! Lilly was on 673 for a total of 2 hours 6 minutes! in three sections! Went braless and used her usual positions. OK but not for me! She was on 674 once for 59 minutes. Same outfit and type of show all night.
Ashlyn! was on 673 for 54 minutes wearing nice lingerie as usual. She went topless early and braless. Then she moved her pants down and was fully naked for her last 25 minutes with full shots at the start with brief handthong and then a few top half shots until the end. And she visibly rubbed her pussy! Quite good and lovely to watch! On 674 she was on twice for a total of 2 hours 10 minutes! In her first section she went "naked " just in her shoes and used various positions including knelt up with brief handthong! There were three shortish sections of her in full shots and a few minutes of top half shots and took her shoes off at the very end and laid on her side fully naked for the last few seconds! A very good section! In her last section she went topless early and after 28 minutes she was fully naked for the remaining 46 minutes! She used her handthong briefly and there were mainly full shots with her crouched a lot and just a few top half shots. Her best FV section!? A REALLY excellent night for Ashlyn!!!!....
Also on (673): Georgia Spice! was on twice! for a total of 57 minutes giving us her usual good show with good shots of her lovely trim body and nice small tits. Braless from the start and using her usual positions. Very good. Sabrina Jade! was on for just 26 minutes making a rare appearance on FV! Braless from the start and just in her pants and was very energetic using the bedset well and showing off her lovely slim body. Very nice if a bit short! And the show started with 2 minutes of Ivy Black? at the end of her Sky pre-FV section. Braless and just in her pants and stockings. So a very good show because of Ashlyn!!!!!
674 only had ONE extra girl; Amanda Rendall (not a favourite of mine) was on twice for a total of 1 hour 25 minutes in her usual (yellowish!) bedset and used her usual positions. She went naked in both sections (kept her shoes on in her first section) and got creamed up as well! She showed off her landing strip and used her handthong! Very good as usual.
So another very good show again because of Ashlyn!!!!!
Although both shows were excellent I decided to keep 674 as Ashlyn was on for longer and was fully naked despite having to put up with more of Amanda than usually!!!!
It looks like there weren't many "volunteers " for TV as there seemed to be more girls in than in recent days BUT the bonus was seeing Ashlyn for longer!!..........
Tonight?: Luna Lamora! until 5.30am with Rosey Love, Ivy Hope and Brooksie Brooks until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Beth Bennett, Kartel Kay! and Lexie Doll (until 1.00am!)..........Enjoy!?......
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2023 11:48 by trains55.)
30-01-2023 11:47
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sunday night was excellent for me thanks to Ashlyn being amazing on TV ,
Ashley was in fine form for me she's doing the best TV work of any girl at the moment, she's a throwback to the good old days when girls came on the shows to be naughty and have fun, her stints on TV were all great , lots of energy and different positions, used the sets well.to show off her lovely fit body, was having lots of fun is so sexy seeing a girl enjoying being naughty for us, when she got naked she used the osg to hide what she was getting up to not seen a girl do that in ages, best night show of the year so far,
Ivy Black returned last night don't think she's been on the shows since last spring, she looked stunning enjoyed her naughty smile as she enjoyed showing off her lovely fit body, lots of playing with her lovely boobs, nice bending over working her perfect peachy bum, hopefully she's back regular,
Georgia did her usual good show, sexy red outfit, used the bed well getting into different positions , playing with her lovely little boobs lots, she showed off her peachy bum rare when on a bed set,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-01-2023 12:02
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-01-2023 12:02 )winsaw Wrote:  Sunday night was excellent for me thanks to Ashlyn being amazing on TV ,
Ashley was in fine form for me she's doing the best TV work of any girl at the moment, she's a throwback to the good old days when girls came on the shows to be naughty and have fun, her stints on TV were all great , lots of energy and different positions, used the sets well.to show off her lovely fit body, was having lots of fun is so sexy seeing a girl enjoying being naughty for us, when she got naked she used the osg to hide what she was getting up to not seen a girl do that in ages, best night show of the year so far,
Ivy Black returned last night don't think she's been on the shows since last spring, she looked stunning enjoyed her naughty smile as she enjoyed showing off her lovely fit body, lots of playing with her lovely boobs, nice bending over working her perfect peachy bum, hopefully she's back regular,
Georgia did her usual good show, sexy red outfit, used the bed well getting into different positions , playing with her lovely little boobs lots, she showed off her peachy bum rare when on a bed set,
Yes I agree with you about Ashlyn! Really excellent and last night was definitely her best ever night!! And very possibly the best BS show for a very long time! I'm guessing that web viewers AND pervcam viewers were VERY happy! And she used handthong: just like the old days!! The other girls were very good especially Georgia! BUT Ashlyn was my BOTN again! I preferred 674 over 673 as she was on for much longer: it was worth "suffering " a lot of Amanda to get Ashlyn at her best (worst!).........
30-01-2023 15:07
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely with you trains and winsaw a enjoyable end to the weekend
Pleased that Ashlynn backed up her seductive Saturday night with a sinful Sunday night no doubt more to come in the next few weeks and months
Lilly wasn't too bad slowly getting better
Just frustrated with watching Amanda the lighting again just awful it's ruining her fun she's having on that bed set compared to most
Georgia was not bad just find her a tad limited
Small appearance for Sabrina wasn't too bad
Not sure how the Mr pathetic show with Sophie and any other antics on the web from the rest

30-01-2023 21:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV