RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
Cheers gunner
31-08-2015 00:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Welcome back Billy

Given their North Korea status, are Xxpanded beginning to go the same way as Sin and drag the Playboy name down with it too? If they are I think it won't be as spectacular as Sin's downfall - will it? I guess the only reason that girls looking at tori & must be wondering what she was on at Sin before it collapsed and has she carried the effects of that collapse into Xxpanded or have Xxpanded hired some of the production staff from sin TV?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
31-08-2015 06:57
Black Cat Offline
Account closed by request

Welcome back mate.

Stadium of Delight
31-08-2015 07:31
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-08-2015 06:57 )babelover48 Wrote:  Welcome back Billy

Given their North Korea status, are Xxpanded beginning to go the same way as Sin and drag the Playboy name down with it too? If they are I think it won't be as spectacular as Sin's downfall - will it? I guess the only reason that girls looking at tori & must be wondering what she was on at Sin before it collapsed and has she carried the effects of that collapse into Xxpanded or have Xxpanded hired some of the production staff from sin TV?

Thank you,

I think Sin basically did not have the money so it all went wrong, perhaps this channel does but PB allowed Red Light to go under so they won't help this lot.

Perhaps they have done what Sin did hire too many top girls and sort of wing it.

The production is very similar to Sin it all looks amateur and nervous.

They have no mic interaction with the viewers so it could be seen as a pre record which is the ultimate error. They have numbers on screen so it is live but it all looks very poor.

The talent don't look particularly interested so something has to improve or it will be over soon.
31-08-2015 08:11
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

^but isn't this the way they have always been? cheap, easily produced no-thrills stuff, its whats sustained them this long and probably will keep them going for the forseeable future.

I do hope s66 are able to turn things around eventually, they've provided so much entertainment over the years.
31-08-2015 10:52
m100 Away
Banned

yes it is but previously they employed either brand new girls or those who had often been under-used elsewhere now they've become the MLS of babechannels employment - employing a lot of girls who have been to almost every other channel and would probably otherwise retire and they are not cheap.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
31-08-2015 12:13
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(31-08-2015 12:13 )m100 Wrote:  yes it is but previously they employed either brand new girls or those who had often been under-used elsewhere now they've become the MLS of babechannels employment - employing a lot of girls who have been to almost every other channel and would probably otherwise retire and they are not cheap.

If they are still doing what they have always done, why bother tripling the wage bill if they are still gonna produce the same product.

ITs like liverpool finishing 4th, spending £200m and then finishing 4th again, might aswell not of spent anything. keep things ticking over and build slowly.

I do hope s66 are able to turn things around eventually, they've provided so much entertainment over the years.
31-08-2015 13:05
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(31-08-2015 08:11 )Broncobilly Wrote:  I think Sin basically did not have the money so it all went wrong, perhaps this channel does but PB allowed Red Light to go under so they won't help this lot.

sorry Billy but everything you have put in that statement is wrong,
sin did have the money they just wasted it and then it all went wrong,
xpanded has never had a lot of money and until they got the playboy name have made a point of paying the least of any channel also have tried to keep production as cheep as possible,
playboy did not let RLC go under, RLC was and is in very good financial health and has not go under, they chose to stop paying playboy for the use of there name,
why would playboy help xpanded as all they do is take money off them for the use of there name

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
31-08-2015 13:14
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-08-2015 13:05 )amy1 Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 12:13 )m100 Wrote:  yes it is but previously they employed either brand new girls or those who had often been under-used elsewhere now they've become the MLS of babechannels employment - employing a lot of girls who have been to almost every other channel and would probably otherwise retire and they are not cheap.

If they are still doing what they have always done, why bother tripling the wage bill if they are still gonna produce the same product.

ITs like liverpool finishing 4th, spending £200m and then finishing 4th again, might aswell not of spent anything. keep things ticking over and build slowly.
Even to stay the same teams invest.

I think this channel has now over reached. The cheap and cheerful model won't work as it won't generate enough income to cover the increased salary requirements as once the novelty wears off the viewers want more than just a pretty statue.

I hope I am wrong but we have seen this before.
31-08-2015 13:17
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-08-2015 13:14 )winsaw Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 08:11 )Broncobilly Wrote:  I think Sin basically did not have the money so it all went wrong, perhaps this channel does but PB allowed Red Light to go under so they won't help this lot.

sorry Billy but everything you have put in that statement is wrong,
sin did have the money they just wasted it and then it all went wrong,
xpanded has never had a lot of money and until they got the playboy name have made a point of paying the least of any channel also have tried to keep production as cheep as possible,
playboy did not let RLC go under, RLC was and is in very good financial health and has not go under, they chose to stop paying playboy for the use of there name,
why would playboy help xpanded as all they do is take money off them for the use of there name
I had to be wrong eventually Smile
31-08-2015 13:20

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles