RE: Babestation review thread.
so what channels was dani on last night does anyone know as i missed the show

thanks
03-03-2010 23:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How did you do last night;what a night! I didnt know what to record and it wasnt too bad;but could have been better as usual! I recorded BS1 till midnight.This started with PAIGE topless and pulling her pants down a bit as usual.Then she was joined by GEORGIE for a good 2-4-1.Then GEORGIE was on for about 16 minutes being her usual sexy self;braless and lots of thrusting! then DARYL joined her for about 15 minutes in a 2-4-1 with tit to tit,licking etc. Then DARYL was on solo going braless and bouncing them as usual! Then BSXtra started with Jodie talking with GEORGIE before GEORGIE did a section of about 1 hour 25 minutes;usual GEORGIE stuff;topless,bouncing,gyrating and thrusting;GREAT! Then Linsey Dawn was on for about 30 minutes going topless. THen DARYL was on going braless and showing off her body! Then Dionne was on for 1 hour and 10 minutes going topless and "being Dionne".Then CHARLIE was oon for about 45 minutes;shes gorgeous but only went topless very briefly! i was hoping for a "Naked CHARLIE"! but apparently that happened on PARTYLAND!!!! WHY???? She finished the show.I also recorded the last 30 minutes of BS1;This started with PAIGE for about 2 minutes at the endof her section not topless talking about the show being extended? Then DARYL finished the show off by going braless although she spent a lot of the time lying on her front.So not a bad show;GEORGIE and PAIGE were both very good but I was hoping to see PAIGE on BSXtra but it didnt happen. I was also hoping for "more" from CHARLIE but wouldnt have expected nudity on Partyland!Did she go naked anywhere else as she was "probably" the only naked girl last night Also I didnt see ROSIE at all;I bet she had a good night! But I did get good footage last time she was on! So a good show;YES I will keep it;BUT I was slightly disapointed and perhaps should have either stayed with BS1 or tried BS2 or even Partyland!!!! Never mind work now. OPleae let me know how CHARLIE,ROSIE,PAIGE and GEORGIE did elsewhere and I'll see you all later. Bye for now.
04-03-2010 08:45
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(04-03-2010 08:45 )Big Boobies Wrote:  ...OPleae let me know how CHARLIE,ROSIE,PAIGE and GEORGIE did elsewhere and I'll see you all later. Bye for now.

Terribly sorry sir, but you missed Charlie O getting naked again! (apart from her knicks dangling around one ankle) She was on BS1 around.. erm.. 2.00am I think...

I noticed she had a couple of nasty bruises last night (hope she's not being beaten up by her boyfriend) - but that's better than having to watch "girls" with scars all over their abdomen from botched boob-jobs! (who can I mean?)

(*thinks* Heaven forbid, just don't do it Charlie!)

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2010 09:00 by PersonaNonGrata.)
04-03-2010 08:53
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Channel 96 up to midnight was as described by BB. Daryl was replaced by Linsey at 4 minutes after midnight.
At midnight on ch94, there was a 2-4-1 with Charlie O'Neal and Paige.
I recorded ch99 from 5am to 6am to see what was on. At 5am, Live99 switched over to BS1 which was also described earlier by BB. At 5.30am, the show ended and switched over to BS Daytime with Paige on until it ended at 6am. Paige was wearing gloves again as she did at 10pm. I find gloves a bit of a turn off on any girl.
04-03-2010 11:18
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

personally, i thought paige rocking the o.j. simpson look last night was sexy as feck. but then i do love a woman in gloves; makes me think she's up to no good. which is always a good thing

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
04-03-2010 13:47
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(04-03-2010 08:53 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  
(04-03-2010 08:45 )Big Boobies Wrote:  ...OPleae let me know how CHARLIE,ROSIE,PAIGE and GEORGIE did elsewhere and I'll see you all later. Bye for now.

Terribly sorry sir, but you missed Charlie O getting naked again! (apart from her knicks dangling around one ankle) She was on BS1 around.. erm.. 2.00am I think...

So I should have stayed with BS1 after all(OH s..t!...);BSXtra was all right;GEORGIE was very good! But I bet PAIGE was very good on BS1 as well;she was early on and at the very end!Am I rigt in thinking that PAIGE wasnt on Partyland at all last night? Sods law worked again for me! I presume Linsey Dawn was on in place of ROSIE LEE?;never mind she's on tonight! Was GEORGIE on BS1/BS2/Partyland much as well? Anyway thanks for that;I'll be back on tonight. Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2010 19:08 by Big Boobies.)
04-03-2010 13:54
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

ROSIE LEE was definately on last night, but I can't remember which channel - BS2 I think. I've deleted everything now, apart from an hour or so of BS1... now, why did I keep that...? Big Grin

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
04-03-2010 19:18
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(04-03-2010 19:18 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  [
ROSIE LEE was definately on last night, but I can't remember which channel - BS2 I think. I've deleted everything now, apart from an hour or so of BS1... now, why did I keep that...? Big Grin

Shit;I definitely recorded the wrong show! i didnt see ROSIE at all!
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2010 19:27 by Big Boobies.)
04-03-2010 19:27
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(04-03-2010 19:18 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  ROSIE LEE was definately on last night, but I can't remember which channel - BS2 I think.

PL-1.00 Grey leotard but with knickers underneath in case the gusset studs pinged.

BS2-2.15 Little green dress. Followed by a 2 for 1 with Georgie. A soupcon of cream was applied to the pectoral appendages.

PL-4.00 Aforementioned dress stayed in situ

04-03-2010 21:19
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(04-03-2010 21:19 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(04-03-2010 19:18 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  ROSIE LEE was definately on last night, but I can't remember which channel - BS2 I think.

PL-1.00 Grey leotard but with knickers underneath in case the gusset studs pinged.

BS2-2.15 Little green dress. Followed by a 2 for 1 with Georgie. A soupcon of cream was applied to the pectoral appendages.

PL-4.00 Aforementioned dress stayed in situ

And I nearly recorded BS2 instead of BSXtra;how i wish I had! Mind you I would still have missed CHARLIE O' NEAL naked on BS1! It was very difficult last night with so many great girls on;I knew it would be but doesnt make me feel any better about things! What I cant understand is why CHARLIE is more tame on BSXtra than BS1/BS2 whereas with most of the other girls it seemed to be the other way round? Theres just too much choice but I'm seriously thinking about giving up on BSXTra unless anyone reckons that it is still "raunchier" than the other shows!
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2010 22:00 by Big Boobies.)
04-03-2010 21:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV