babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Hi. I was hoping to see Levi on FV with better colour resolution and focus than the last time she was on just before Christmas! I did BUT only for the two minutes of her Sky pre-FV section! And of course she wasn't on again!......Shoot! Perhaps BS will please us FV viewers on Saturday night........
Last night was unusual with only Priya as a main girl on until 5.30am. So Layla Rose joined her!
673 was the Priya Show! She was on for a total of 2 hours 22 minutes in three sections! I was more impressed than usual as she was less static and went naked in her two longest sections and even oiled up her arse and rubbed her pussy! Very good for her! Sarah Daniel! was on for 54 minutes doing her usual show going topless on and off shaking and playing with her lovely huge 38"GG tits and showing off her nice shapely arse, thighs and legs! Very nice. Demi Rose Lee was on for 33 minutes and went braless early showing off her big tits in her usual positions. OK. And Tilly Taylor was on for 30 minutes in a black see-through suit and black PVC boots. Usual positions BUT sat up in top half shots at the beginning but eventually used her normal positions and went braless (suit down) showing off her tiny tits. Then sat up covered up and went topless. OK but not great!
So a reasonable show with lots of Priya who was better than usual!
673 was the Layla Rose Show! She was on for a total of 2 hours 29 minutes in three sections! She did her usual show going topless and braless in her usual positions. OK but nothing really different! Priya was on for just 22 minutes braless in white pants (as in one of her 673 sections) sat up with full and top half. Not great. Sarah Daniel! was on for 37 minutes and gave us a similar show as on 673. Very nice again but I'm still waiting to see more of her going topless/braless properly or..........I'm not holding my breath though! And Kartel Kay was on for 1 hour! In bright pink suit and stockings and silver shoes. She used various positions and was topless from the start and went braless (suit down and off) becoming "naked " except for her stockings and shoes! Then braless and topless until the end! Very good as usual.
So another reasonable show with lots of Layla and one different girl from 673.
On the whole I enjoyed both FV shows but was annoyed that Levi! wasn't given more time on FV!........
Tonight: Preeti Young until 5.30am with Ferrari Red!, Joa Nova, Macy May! and Ashlyn Shaw!! until 5.00am and Sophie Hart Priya Young until 4.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web:Jamie Knight, Amber Paige, April Mae, Roxee Couture!, Georgie Darby, Leila Lani ! and Sophie Reade!. Enjoy!?........
06-01-2023 11:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Personally I was struggling to even think of any real positives from last night apart from kartels cameo as I bored as fuck watching layla do very very little and priya do not much either despite a splash of water doubt it was oil that deserves to go to girls who put in a effort
Demi appearence was not bad whilst another snooze fest watching tilly and Sarah Daniels you chose well to miss this one winsaw

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
06-01-2023 18:10
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So quite a good night on FV with Preeti and Ashlyn Shaw! as main girls. Preeti was on 673 for just 16 minutes staying covered up and rubbing her pussy through her pants. But was on for 1 hour 17 minutes in two sections on 674. She went naked in her first section rubbing her pussy but with a few top half shots until the end! She was wearing shoes! OK.
Ashlyn! was on 673 for just 26 minutes until the end of the show 4.49! She went braless early and briefly moved her pants and suspender belt down showing off her nice bare arse! Very good as usual. She was on 674 for a total of 1 hour 47 minutes! in two sections. She went topless early and braless and moved her pants and suspender belt down showing off her lovely arse and was "naked " except for her stockings and shoes. Excellent as usual.
Also on (673): Georgie Darby was on from the start (no intro as often happens on this channel now) for 1 hour 15 minutes! Topless from the start and went braless really showing off shaking and playing with her lovely big tits and shaking her shapely arse! Very good and nice to see her back on BS! Georgia Spice! did her usual very good show for 28 minutes. Layla Rose was on for 58 minutes braless from the start! and did her usual show. And Stella Paris was on for 42 minutes going topless and braless early and was just in tights showing slight landing strip and was fully naked until the end and wiped oil off! So a fairly good different show! Lots of Georgie and several other girls for a shorter time AND two advert breaks for a total of 36 minutes! Not great!
674 had: Lilly Lane for 32 minutes going braless early and using her usual positions. OK. Demi Rose Lee was on for 30 minutes topless from the start and used her usual positions. OK. And we saw 4 minutes of Roxee Couture? from midnight at the end of her Sky pre-FV section. Used various positions BUT stayed covered up!
So another fairly good show with a few different girls than on 673 and lots of Ashlyn! and Preeti. Quite agreeable for a Friday.
Tonight:Alice Goodwin until 5.30am with Arura Sky and Nicole Snow until 5.00am and Preeti Young until 4.00am. Plus several of my favourites should/could be on the web: Jamie Knight, Sarah Daniel!, Roxee Couture!, Leila Lani!, Levi!!, Ashlyn Shaw!, Georgie Darby, Liliana Bloom! and Amber Paige. I'm just hoping that BS put Levi!! on FV tonight for longer than the other night!!!!!
Enjoy!?.........No review tomorrow as usual. Take care.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2023 21:13 by trains55.)
07-01-2023 11:16
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains Friday nights viewing was pretty good good to see georgie Darby back on our screens with her upgraded boobs on full show and oily wasn't too bothered about preeti despite the fact she is better than her twin priya she's still isn't the same as the past
Whilst delighted that ashlynn finally got her much deserved time on tv and didn't disappoint similar to Stella's cameo after her bsx stuff

Last night a fun Saturday night and better than expected as Alice was no where to be seen horray whilst gutted Nicole couldn't make it probably due to the trains so we were given jess West who delivered once again her flair style and variety to a great level backed up well with kartel ashlynn Stella and georgie Darby
Others appeared were Amber and aura which wasn't too bothered about whilst frustrating Amanda's stint was wrecked by the lighting made it tough to watch

08-01-2023 12:36
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

For once Saturday night at Babestation was a really good night Jess definitely continues to keep delivering her excellent shows,kartel Georgie Ashlyn and Stella also providing a great Saturday night,so a big thumbs up from me,didn't see who else was on but hopefully BS keep the good work continuing
08-01-2023 13:30
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Stella, Jess and Georgie a great line-up always Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
08-01-2023 16:46
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So another different night with Valentina being replaced by Zoe Grey who was on with Sophie Hart. Sophie was on 673 in two sections for a total of 1 hour 7 minutes and on twice for a total of 1 hour 33 minutes on 674 ! Excellent as usual on both channels using her usual positions and going naked. Zoe was on 673 for three sections for a total of 1 hour 57 minutes braless all the time and on 674 for just minutes! OK but not great.
673 only had one extra girl: Arura Sky!. She was on for just 36 minutes going topless early using her usual positions showing off her lovely tits with perky nipples and her nice shapely arse while shaking! Very good as usual! So a reasonable show BUT there were TWO longish advert breaks 17 minutes and 43 minutes: 1 HOUR in total!!!!......
674 also had: Alex Le Tissier! on for the first time in weeks! She went braless straight away showing off and playing with her lovely 36"E tits BUT in top half shots! Lilly Lane was on for 30 minutes doing her usual show going braless early. Layla Lamour was on for 45 minutes braless from the start and used her usual positions. And Amanda Rendall was on for the first 31 minutes going naked just before the end of her section. And as usual the colour resolution was awful so that she looked very pale and washed out as always!
So two reasonable shows without Valentina! It was good seeing Alex again and Azura as well as a good variety of girls BUT 673 was spoilt by the extra long advert breaks: 1 hour out of the 5 hours of the show!.......
Tonight: Zoe Grey until 5.30am with Rosey Love, Bunny Saint, Ivy Hope and Alice Goodwin until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Lexie Doll!, Luna Lamora!, Kartel Kay! and Liliana Bloom!.....Enjoy!?..........
09-01-2023 12:44
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains a better night than what could have happened Zoe in for Valentina was a positive move despite it felt like she was holding back a little as she was limited for some time
Pleased Sophie was on good form showing Zoe up in parts how to deliver a night show
Definitely with you trains frustrated again watching Amanda the lighting is letting her down as she is exciting to watch and makes use of the bed set compared to some
First time seeing Alex in a bit she was alright bit like you was hopeful we would see more than just the top half

09-01-2023 22:19
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just a quick review before I go out! Alice Goodwin and Zoe Grey were the main girls and were on both channels. Alice was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour and only went naked in one section when she was naked from the start! She was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 40 minutes and stayed covered up! Zoe was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 34 minutes and 674 for just 39 minutes in two sections but only "topless " in the same outfit all night. Not GREAT!
Also on 673: Karolina Francesca for 1 hour! Was topless early and braless very soon afterwards and showing off her amazing curves and shaking everything in various positions! Good shaking arse shots as well as her lovely big tits! Very good:I'm warming to her despite her ink! And Amanda Rendall did her usual opening show for 36 minutes going naked and using her hand thong with v
very brief shots of her (shaved) landing strip! Energetic as usual.
So a very reasonable show BUT with an advert break of 28 minutes!
Also on 674: Kartel Kay (twice) for 53 minutes going topless and braless and oiled up her arse. Excellent as usual in her usual positions. Layla Rose was on for the first 30 minutes topless from the start and went braless in her usual positions. Nothing different! And Tilly Taylor was on for 30 minutes with a brief break. Braless early showing off her tiny tits but mostly top half shots!
Another fairly reasonable show BUT I preferred 673 because of Karolina!!!!
Tonight: Bella Baby! until 5.30am! with Zoe Grey, Layla Lamour, Azura Sky!, Macy May!, Le Reve and Bunny Saint until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Karolina Francesca, Amy, Lacey! and Mia Middleton. Enjoy!?.......
10-01-2023 11:07
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Back after my trip and Monday night was ok a middle of the road type night,
Karolina best for me she had great energy showing off her lovely curves in lots of different positions, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, I like how she looks into the camera she got very sexy eyes,
Kartel did her usual good show oiled up her boobs, spread her legs wide for her trademark position she had tiny panties on as always, the cameraman wasn't worried ,
Layla did her usual show lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, showed of her amazing big peachy bum very well, just needs a bit more energy,
Zoe a bit of a backwards step no energy not doing many positions, she had this outfit on that didn't let her show of her amazing boobs property, it's was back to the poor can't be bothered shows she was doing last autumn hopefully just a blip and she will be back on form for her next show,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2023 15:28 by winsaw.)
10-01-2023 11:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV