Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(16-12-2022 16:38 )Doddle Wrote:  
(16-12-2022 10:57 )trains55 Wrote:  I'm assuming that April Paisley has left BS!? as she hasn't been on TV for ages despite being scheduled several times!?.......not one of my favourites but just a bit curious !...
Several babes have seemingly disappeared after the recent S66 influx Surprised

Good to see Melia return, Arura remains a winner and Alice isn't all that bad.

Haven't necessarily seen much of the recruits from S66 either! Yes they have to take their place on the roster, and the long standing existing models can't be pushed to one side, but you might have thought that having brought them on board, they would be happy to find a place for them to make more regular appearances but instead, we get the same (some more than others) on step repeat......etc - although I am not necessarily saying (on a purely subjective basis) that that is necessarily a bad thing all the time
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2022 17:58 by hornball.)
16-12-2022 17:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely with you winsaw Alice hasn't really kicked on much since we voted her babe of the year before all the covid hit still believe Nicole should have won
Whilst priya is always shite now hardly exciting
Sarah Daniels a waste of time and space even when I saw her online hardly any even tipped her and not surprised would be better off on days and we see someone else who could deliver
Aside from that Jamie was the only real highlight as much as it was nice seeing melia again didn't have much impact

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
16-12-2022 18:27
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So what a disjointed night it was !...Preeti was on 673 for 1 hour 43 minutes in two longish sections and went naked in her first one but with a lot of top half shots! She was on 674 for ONLY 16 minutes! Melia Leigh was on (673 only) for the last 56 minutes until 4.30! (Then there were adverts!) Braless from the start and in various positions really shaking and playing with her tits and rubbed her pussy. Very good. Sophie Hart was on (674 only) for 1 hour 1 minute in three shortish sections: one of JUST 12 minutes! Topless and braless and "naked " except for her socks in one section. Very good as usual!
Also on (673): Demi Rose Lee for 46 minutes going topless early and playing with her nice tits as usual. And Stella Paris was on for just 26 minutes going topless early and using her usual positions. And there were 50 minutes of adverts including from 4.30 until 4.59!!!!!
So not a GREAT show!
674 also had: Amanda Rendall for her usual section just after midnight for 44 minutes. She was in a different new? bedset with better colour rendition: no longer yellow ! Went naked as usual and used her hand thong and also showed us very slight landing strip! Good as usual. Leila Lani! was on for just 23 minutes on a bedset in pink bra and pants and shoes. Very good using various positions but stayed covered up! Shame! Stella Paris was on for 1hour 14 minutes in two shortish sections. Braless from the start in her first one and just in white tights (no pants) in her last one with brief shots of her landing strip. Good. And Joa Nova was on for just 27 minutes and used her usual positions BUT stayed covered up! So another disappointing show with 6 girls trying to get longish sections which didn't work very well! But only one overlong advert break of just 14 minutes!
So (for me!) a very disappointing night: only three of my favourites were on and they weren't all great : but Sophie was!!.........Tonight?: Bella Mendez? until 5.30am with Angell Delight!, Arura Sky!, Ivy Hope until 5.00am, Priya Young until 4.00am and Holly Rose until 1.00am........Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Liliana Bloom!, Leila Lani!, Amber Paige, Jamie Knight, Ashlyn Shaw!, Sarah Daniel! and Roxee Couture!.......Enjoy!?......
17-12-2022 10:37
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains a iffy Friday night and once I got back from a night out with some office friends watched a fair bit it badly needed Stella's appearances as preeti offered up very little whilst Sophie did her damest the others didn't offer up much whilst on the web we had Megan and Jennifer wilde together

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
17-12-2022 17:35
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(17-12-2022 10:37 )trains55 Wrote:  So what a disjointed night it was !...Preeti was on 673 for 1 hour 43 minutes in two longish sections and went naked in her first one but with a lot of top half shots! She was on 674 for ONLY 16 minutes! Melia Leigh was on (673 only) for the last 56 minutes until 4.30! (Then there were adverts!) Braless from the start and in various positions really shaking and playing with her tits and rubbed her pussy. Very good. Sophie Hart was on (674 only) for 1 hour 1 minute in three shortish sections: one of JUST 12 minutes! Topless and braless and "naked " except for her socks in one section. Very good as usual!
Also on (673): Demi Rose Lee for 46 minutes going topless early and playing with her nice tits as usual. And Stella Paris was on for just 26 minutes going topless early and using her usual positions. And there were 50 minutes of adverts including from 4.30 until 4.59!!!!!
So not a GREAT show!
674 also had: Amanda Rendall for her usual section just after midnight for 44 minutes. She was in a different new? bedset with better colour rendition: no longer yellow ! Went naked as usual and used her hand thong and also showed us very slight landing strip! Good as usual. Leila Lani! was on for just 23 minutes on a bedset in pink bra and pants and shoes. Very good using various positions but stayed covered up! Shame! Stella Paris was on for 1hour 14 minutes in two shortish sections. Braless from the start in her first one and just in white tights (no pants) in her last one with brief shots of her landing strip. Good. And Joa Nova was on for just 27 minutes and used her usual positions BUT stayed covered up! So another disappointing show with 6 girls trying to get longish sections which didn't work very well! But only one overlong advert break of just 14 minutes!
So (for me!) a very disappointing night: only three of my favourites were on and they weren't all great : but Sophie was!!.........Tonight?: Bella Mendez? until 5.30am with Angell Delight!, Arura Sky!, Ivy Hope until 5.00am, Priya Young until 4.00am and Holly Rose until 1.00am........Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Liliana Bloom!, Leila Lani!, Amber Paige, Jamie Knight, Ashlyn Shaw!, Sarah Daniel! and Roxee Couture!.......Enjoy!?......
Tonight looks promising based on this schedule!! If Xpanded doesn't come through, it wont be all that
bad. Roxee Couture on the web and not TV is a bummer, but the return (if it happens) of Bella M, together with Angell Delight (hopefully TV for a while at least), and the queen, goddess, leader - call her what you will - Ivy HopeHeart All happy days!
17-12-2022 20:13
Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

Kartel kay! That secretary outfit and glasses ..and then the naked oily segment… I’m sorry lads but what else do we need. Top notch that!
18-12-2022 08:16
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Saturday night,
Stella was excellent in the office set, very sexy red outfit, sat in the chair spreading her legs very wide, panties only just covering her very sexy, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs excellent,
Kartel very good again, oiled up her lovely boobs playing with them lots, lots of her trademark leg spreading, tiny panties again, did some standing up really showing off her sexy legs and perfect peachy bum, she's the break out girl of 2022,
Jamie did her usual sexy good show, lots of sexy positions really showed off her lovely curves,
Newbie Liliana had one of the best TV debut I seen in a long time she looked stunning and was a natural at TV, the was she showed off and played with her lovely boobs was excellent, bs got a star on there hands

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2022 12:46 by winsaw.)
18-12-2022 12:44
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Stella, Jamie and Scarlett are all good stuff; another Saturday night success Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
18-12-2022 16:30
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-12-2022 12:44 )winsaw Wrote:  I enjoyed Saturday night,
Stella was excellent in the office set, very sexy red outfit, sat in the chair spreading her legs very wide, panties only just covering her very sexy, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs excellent,
Kartel very good again, oiled up her lovely boobs playing with them lots, lots of her trademark leg spreading, tiny panties again, did some standing up really showing off her sexy legs and perfect peachy bum, she's the break out girl of 2022,
Jamie did her usual sexy good show, lots of sexy positions really showed off her lovely curves,
Newbie Liliana had one of the best TV debut I seen in a long time she looked stunning and was a natural at TV, the was she showed off and played with her lovely boobs was excellent, bs got a star on there hands
Yes a better show than I was fearing!Not a fan of Stella but agree that she was good as usual. Really enjoyed Jamie and Kartel BUT new girl Liliana was excellent and I thought it was a VERY good first night for her! Another new favourite of mine!....
18-12-2022 17:44
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

trains 55 you sold me a false prospectus on last nights viewingHuhWink (unless I just didn't hang tough for long enoughlaugh faded at around 12 .45)
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2022 17:46 by hornball.)
18-12-2022 17:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV