babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
So very disappointing for me last night! Brooksie Brooks and Sophie Hart were the main girls. Brooksie was on 673 for 1 hour 50 minutes and for just 25 minutes on 674 and was as good as usual going topless and braless and really showing off her curves. Sophie was only on for 28 minutes on 673 and for 57 minutes on 674 but was her usual excellent self!
Also on (673): only two extra. Lori was on for her usual Wednesday night 59 minutes section! Went topless and braless early and very energetic and noisy:went naked but with top half shots! Ivy Hope was on for 1 hour! Very good using the bedset well going topless and really showing off and playing with her nice tits and big erect nipples!
So a reasonable show with mostly longish sections.
674 had FIVE extra girls! Amber Paige was on for 28 minutes braless from the start as usual and did her usual show and moved her pants down slightly as usual. Layla Rose was on for 54 minutes going braless and gave us her usual show. Scarlett Wild was on for just 29 minutes for the first time on FV for some time. Showing cleavage at the start and went topless and played with her tits. Amanda was on her usual 31 minutes going braless and naked in various positions. Elena Blue was on for 31 minutes braless from the start mainly sat up (top half shots) but also crouched. The first time I've seen her on FV and thought that she did well but didn't like her ink!...BUT a really BIG disappointment was that Bella Baby! wasn't on 673 at all! And she was on 674 for just the first THREE minutes of this channel (674) and not again!!!!! This was obviously the end of her Sky pre-FV section which the caps on here suggest was excellent with her in various positions showing off her amazing big tits and shapely arse!!!!.......unfortunately we just saw her laid on her front not showing anything!!! Thanks BS!?.....
So 674 had more variety and both shows were ok BUT not (for me!) great with several girls not on FV who could have been ? BUT for me not seeing Bella was the worst situation!!........Tonight?: Alice Goodwin until 5.30am with Priya Young, Lexie Doll, Sabrina Jade!, April Paisley, Coco Rose and Layla Lamour until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Alexa Brooke!, Brooke Knight!, Luna Lamora!, Georgia Spice!, Sarah Daniel! and Jennifer Wilde!.......Enjoy!?.....
15-12-2022 10:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Online
winsaw is the insider lol

Wednesday night was a bit of a funny one for me,
Like you train I only saw the last 10 minutes of Bella show on sky and she was not doing much, looking at the caps I missed the action, she really should be a main girl on FV,
Lilly Lane was on sky she was very good her usual high energy show lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, showed off her fit body in a number of different positions,
I enjoyed Amanda full of energy bouncing around the set got fully naked without being to worried which was very nice to see,
Lori did her usual hypa show screaming into the mic like a crazy woman,
Layla did her usual show good boob play and showed off her peachy bum nicely,
I not sure can call Brooksie and Sophie main girls when they where not on TV in the prime 11-1 slot, I never saw them
After a good start to the week Wednesday was a bit of a let down

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2022 12:24 by winsaw.)
15-12-2022 12:19
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-12-2022 12:19 )winsaw Wrote:  Wednesday night was a bit of a funny one for me,
Like you train I only saw the last 10 minutes of Bella show on sky and she was not doing much, looking at the caps I missed the action, she really should be a main girl on FV,
Lilly Lane was on sky she was very good her usual high energy show lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, showed off her fit body in a number of different positions,
I enjoyed Amanda full of energy bouncing around the set got fully naked without being to worried which was very nice to see,
I not sure can call Brooksie and Sophie main girls when they where not on TV in the prime 11-1 slot, I never saw them

Yes considering that Bella is getting so popular AND for good reason I really thought BS would have used her MUCH more!!!! Not very logical but then it is BS that we're talking about! So yes last night was for me almost a non-event! And possibly not much better tonight!?.........
15-12-2022 13:51
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

The fact that Bella never reappeared on FV, and I was up till nearly 4am, never saw her on the web either. Did she leave early?
15-12-2022 15:22
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I was happy enough with Amber, Brooksie, Elena and the returning Scarlett, and even a small snippet of Bella Baby is greater than some others who seem to be on for interminable runs.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
15-12-2022 17:49
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(15-12-2022 13:51 )trains55 Wrote:  
(15-12-2022 12:19 )winsaw Wrote:  Wednesday night was a bit of a funny one for me,

Yes considering that Bella is getting so popular AND for good reason I really thought BS would have used her MUCH more!!!! Not very logical but then it is BS that we're talking about! So yes last night was for me almost a non-event! And possibly not much better tonight!?.........

I am pretty sure they were?? They started the night as I recall, and extended past 1100 as quite a few do now??
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2022 18:04 by hornball.)
15-12-2022 18:03
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Wouldn't surprise me if both were on the web brooksie and Sophie
Whilst Bella baby was on my virgin media recording from 11-12 was pretty good
Sophie I found better than brooksie who I'm trying to enjoy and see if she can win me over and show why she was voted higher than beth
Definitely with you trains and winsaw the cameos from Lori Amber layla Amanda and lily were pretty hit miss

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
15-12-2022 18:44
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night was just an okish show as Alice and Priya were on! Alice was on 673 for 1 hour 11 minutes in two sections and gave us her usual show going naked in her first section with a lot of top half shots. She was on 674 for 55 minutes in one section and went naked again with a few less top half shots. Normal Alice! Priya was on 673 for only 43 minutes going topless and laid on her front a lot. And on 674 in two sections for a total of 1 hour 19 minutes going naked in her last section. A bit static as usual,
Also on (673): just two extra girls! Sarah Daniel! was on for a total of 1 hour 36 minutes in two sections. She did her usual show BUT we saw more of her lovely legs, thighs and arse than her lovely huge 38"GG tits! But she did go topless and really shook and played with them as usual! And Jamie Knight was on for 42 minutes (her only TV section) braless from the start and in pink pants and stockings with shoes. She was excellent as usual and went "naked " apart from her stockings and used various positions showing off her lovely curves.
So a different sort of show! Jamie was the best but Alice was ok. Priya was fairly static and boring! And although it was great to see Sarah for a longish time she didn't really make the most of the extra time: I'm still waiting for her to ditch her bra completely or..........
And there were 32 minutes of adverts between sections!!....
674 had three extra different girls! Georgia Spice was on for just 32 minutes braless from the start and good as usual but mainly sat/laid on her back. Lovely girl though showing off her lovely trim body and nice small tits! Arura Sky! was on for 56 minutes and made good use of the bedset. Going topless early and using various positions showing off her lovely curves especially her nice tits and shapely arse which she shook a lot! Very good and a decent length section! And Melia Leigh was back on for 54 minutes until just before 4.30! She went topless early and showed off her nice tits and shaking arse. Good as usual.
So a very different show with. a different selection of extra girls. And no excessive advert breaks! And ONLY one girl who wasn't a favourite of mine !.....And again several scheduled? girls weren't on FV TV at all. I'm assuming that April Paisley has left BS!? as she hasn't been on TV for ages despite being scheduled several times!?.......not one of my favourites but just a bit curious !.....
Tonight: Preeti Young until 5.30am with Sophie Hart, Macy May!, Rosey Love, Ella Jolie, Ferrari Red! and Joa Nova until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should? be on the web: Leyland Lani!, Sarah Louise, Jamie Knight, Roxee Couture!, April Mae and Ashlyn Shaw! Enjoy!?.......
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2022 10:58 by trains55.)
16-12-2022 10:57
winsaw Online
winsaw is the insider lol

Thursday night was not a good one for me Alice, Priya & Sarah is an old guard take over I don't want to see, at least it means I got a good night's sleep,
Melia was back on TV for the first time in a month, she was excellent, energy, movement, fun everything lacking in some of the other girls bon last night, lots of boob play, when on all fours had her thong down for some lovely peachy bum shots, like her naughty smile,
George did her usual good TV show, lots of boob play and showing off her fit body,
I am sure someone will have liked last night show but it wasn't me lol

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-12-2022 12:30
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(16-12-2022 10:57 )trains55 Wrote:  I'm assuming that April Paisley has left BS!? as she hasn't been on TV for ages despite being scheduled several times!?.......not one of my favourites but just a bit curious !...
Several babes have seemingly disappeared after the recent S66 influx Surprised

Good to see Melia return, Arura remains a winner and Alice isn't all that bad.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
16-12-2022 16:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV