babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Sunday was a bit of a funny night a good selection of girls on TV but the who show felt a little lacking in energy, like everyone had decided to have an easy night,
Bunny I thought was best on TV she looked like she wanted to be there with a naughty smile and good energy as did different positions and played with her lovely boobs lots,
Zoe was on TV a lot but didn't really move around much spent a lot of her time on her knees or front at least she had her cap back on,
Georgia did her usual good show, she had a red Christmas outfit on first one I seen on TV this year,
Amber Paige in just a pink thong, actually did a few different positions showed off her perfect peachy bum very well, but was lacking in energy, the pink set don't suit her pale skin,
Ferrari made the best of the bed set to show off her lovely long legs, naughty smile as she played with her big boobs,
An ok night but some of the girls in could have definitely put in more effort, don't like it when they start laying on there front doing very little,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2022 11:51 by winsaw.)
12-12-2022 11:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(12-12-2022 11:48 )winsaw Wrote:  Sunday was a bit of a funny night a good selection of girls on TV but the who show felt a little lacking in energy, like everyone had decided to have an easy night,
Bunny I thought was best on TV she looked like she wanted to be there with a naughty smile and good energy as did different positions and played with her lovely boobs lots,
Zoe was on TV a lot but didn't really move around much spent a lot of her time on her knees or front at least she had her cap back on,
Georgia did her usual good show, she had a red Christmas outfit on first one I seen on TV this year,
Amber Paige in just a pink thong, actually did a few different positions showed off her perfect peachy bum very well, but was lacking in energy, the pink set don't suit her pale skin,
Ferrari made the best of the bed set to show off her lovely long legs, naughty smile as she played with her big boobs,
An ok night but some of the girls in could have definitely put in more effort, don't like it when they start laying on there front doing very little,
Hi there. Yes I agree with you mostly BUT I thought that Amber changed things a bit last night! On 674 she was wearing pale blue pants AND black stockings ! Unusual for her! She was also standing up a lot from the start,put on a pink hat VERY briefly and used a perspex chair (ages since I've seen that!) to lean on! So very different for her! But I agree that the pink set isn't good for her. We also saw Sophie Hart (674 only) on twice for a total of 2 hours 2 minutes going "naked " except for her long white socks! Excellent as usual! Beth was also on (673 only) for 53 minutes and went "naked " except for having her top up. Excellent as usual. We also saw Ashlyn Shaw for 41 minutes who was "naked " except for her stockings but only briefly with mainly top half shots. And Aria Rose was on 673 for the first 37 minutes braless in stockings, pants and boots. Quite good in various positions and playing with her tits. So a reasonable but not great night!
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2022 12:58 by trains55.)
12-12-2022 12:57
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Yeah I'm with you winsaw and trains a bit of a mixed bag to end the weekend
Sophie was seductive as per normal and tried her best
Zoe getting another night as a main girl I'm not convinced bra was gone very early and the only thing different after that was switching from a cap to a hat
A nice cameo from ashlynn and even Beth appeared as it needed it
Ferrari amber and Georgia's cameos were meh nothing special or exciting
Quite enjoyed bunny's appearance pre Freeview

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
12-12-2022 21:31
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Just a brief review this morning as I'm running late! Beth and Zoe were the main girls and Beth was her usual excellent self. On 673 for just 34 minutes and for 1 hour 37 minutes on 674 in two sections. Naked on both channels with her and gave us her "trademark " standing and kneeling nude positions on 674. Zoe was on 673 for 1 hour 53 min
! in two sections but only on 674 for just 25 minutes! Braless all the time BUT a bit restrained!?...
673 also had Kartel Kay! on for 54 minutes in two sections. Was fully naked a lot of the time and got very oily! Very good and my BOTN! (She was only on 673!) And Ivy Hope was on for just 31 minutes on a bedset and went topless early and used the set well. OK.
So a very good show because of Kartel!
674 also had: Layla Rose for the first hour and two minutes! Wore a big bra at the start BUT was soon topless! Usual show from her! Ivy Hope was on for just 28 minutes and did a similar show to that on 673 but only went topless on and off until the end of her section when she took her suit off and was just in her pants! Very nice but only for a few seconds!!....And Bunny Saint was on in two sections for a total of 56 minutes going braless and making the best of the bed set!
So a fairly reasonable show BUT for me not as good as 673!
Tonight?: Brooksie Brooks until 5.30am with Arura Sky! ,Le Reve, Beth Bennett, Layla Lamour and Bunny Saint until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Alexa Brooke!, Georgia Spice!, Bella Baby!, Kartel Kay! and Nicole Snow. Enjoy!?....
13-12-2022 11:49
winsaw Offline

I enjoyed Monday night show,
Kartel very very good, she's fast becoming one of bs best girls, brilliant energy, lots of different positions, oiled up her lovely boobs and perfect peachy bum, spread her flexible legs very wide, looked happy,
Bunny very good again showed why she should be in MK, lots of happy energy as enjoyed playing with her lovely boobs , like her naughty smile,
Ferrari did another very good show on sky only, she's mastered how to use the bed set don't think anyone is doing it better at the moment, showed off her perfect peachy bum and lovely big boobs in lots of positions, like how she's showing off her legs,

13-12-2022 12:04
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Definitely with you winsaw regarding kartel rapidly growing on me showing a fair few of the current night girls how to deliver a night show backing up Beth very well and putting Zoe under the shade who again was fairly disappointing
Skipped through laylas cameo as was her usual limited self
Whilst bunny's was more enjoyable
Whilst I feel like they need to find something else for ferrari or she may drift off the radar

13-12-2022 18:28
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

So last night the main girls were Beth (her last show this year!) and Brooksie Brooks. They were both on both channels and were good as usual: Beth being the best as usual! Beth was on 673 for just 27 minutes but on 674 for 1 hour and 21 minutes! She stayed topless in one section but went naked in the others including standing up! Excellent as ever! Brooksie was on 673 for just 24 minutes and for 56 minutes on 674. Topless from the start and showing off her lovely curves especially her nice arse. Good as usual but still not a favourite of mine.
Also on (673) Kartel Kay! was on (twice) for a total of 57 minutes going "naked " except for her stockings and got oily as usual! Very nice: only on 673. Bunny Saint was on for 30 minutes on a bedset going braless and showing off her curves. Layla Rose was on for 54 minutes wearing a bra at the start BUT not for long going topless and braless! Did her usual show. Amanda Rendall was on for her usual 30 minutes going topless early and naked with cream on her arse. Normal Amanda. We also saw a "mystery " girl on a bedset for 23 minutes going braless early. Quite good. And Bella Baby! was on for just the first 3 minutes of the show at the end of her Sky pre-FV section dressed in a Father Christmas outfit!......
So a reasonable show helped immensely by Beth! and Kartel!
674 also had just three extra girls: Bella Baby! was on for just 34 minutes dressed in her Father Christmas suit with white and red socks, black shoes and antlers! Very nice and she was very energetic as usual showing off her amazing big arse while shaking it! Stayed covered up but nice cleavage!! Excellent as usual. Arura Sky! was on for just 27 minutes on a bedset. Used the set well and went braless quite late and took one stocking off and both nearly at the end. Quite good but not her best show. And Lilly Lane was on for 43 minutes going braless early and showing off her curves.
So another fairly reasonable show with a few longer sections than on 673.
So a reasonable night but a bit restrained. Didn't see a few girls that I expected to.......
Tonight: Sophie Hart until 5.30am with Ivy Hope, Joa Nova, Brooksie Brooks, April Paisley?, Bunny Saint and Coco Rose until 5.00am and Preeti Young until 4.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web!?: Georgie Darby, Luna Lamora!, Aria Rose and Bella Baby! Enjoy!?......Final thought: aren't we going to miss Beth!!!!!....
14-12-2022 10:23
winsaw Offline

I really enjoyed Tuesday night, an excellent selection of girls in all working hard to put on good shows,
Beth was perfect as usual the standing nude section was amazing, she looks so good naked, no one dose naked better in TV,
Brooksie very sexy positions as had a fun time showing off her lovely curves,
Arura her best stint on bs TV yet she's getting used to bs, lovely seeing her spreading her legs wide, very good on all fours peachy bum action as well,
Georgia did a good show as usual, but showed off more of her peachy bum, she's slowly getting more confident showing it,
Bella Baby did a very good show in a Xmas outfit, lots of twerking her gorgeous peachy bum, did standing up, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, she's so much fun,
Very good night

14-12-2022 12:07
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

Bella Baby, Awooga Sky and Brooksie were all top quality as ever. Nice to see Brooksie on a darker set later, something a bit different Smile

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
14-12-2022 16:18
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

True was a good Tuesday night Beth ended her 2022 in style in the ways Beth does variety and flair
Backed up well once again by kartel and Bella baby
Brooksie was decent trying a different set
Arura bunny and Amandas cameos were pretty good
Whilst it'll be interesting to see who will step up with Beth being away for a whole month personally I don't think many will but will be happy to be proved wrong

14-12-2022 22:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV