babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(04-12-2022 12:51 )winsaw Wrote:  Saturday is tricky to review as it wasn't the special night promised ,
So I will just look at it as a normal weekend and in that regard it was better than an average Saturday with no old guard take over,
Stella was very good lots of sexy positions, used the set well, liked all the twerking her peachy bum to camera, spread her flexible legs wide very small thong that only just covered her ass hole very naughty for TV ,
Nicole in mk and very good on TV did her usual fun show lots of smiles,
Arura had her longest stint on TV yet used it very well, lots of different positions, standing up, good energy, lots of boob play, stripped down to just her thong, liked all the peachy bum action,
Jennifer Wild sexy outfit on liked the boots, as usual a lot of on all fours working her perfect peachy bum no issues with this for me her thong was nice and small, got her boobs out a bit but kept her top on

Sorry only just read your post thoroughly! I think that Arura was on for about 10 minutes longer in her first FV show BUT was excellent. AND Jennifer was ok but too covered up:a backward step! As you say for a "normal " weekend it was OK BUT for a special birthday weekend.........
05-12-2022 10:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So I think that last night's FV shows were the best ones of the weekend despite ONLY one new girl being on: Layla Lamour! But I didn't see many 'guest " girls on FV on Friday and Saturday!?....
So last night Sophie Hart was a main girl with Beth Bennett. They were both excellent as always! Beth was on 673 for just the first 33 minutes topless and in her usual positions. She was on 674 for a total of 1 hour 59 minutes in two longish sections and went "naked "in both: topless and with her pants off. And in her "trademark " standing "naked " shots in both. Very good! Sophie was on 673 for just the last 32 minutes until 4.57. Braless from the start and used her usual positions and went naked for the last few minutes and got very oily laid on her front. Very nice. And she was on 674 for a total of 1 hour 35 minutes in two longish sections. She went topless and braless in her first section which had a lot of top half shots! In her second section she was braless from the start and went naked with just a few top half shots. She played with her nipples in both sections! Very good.
Also on (673): Luna Lamora was on for just 27 minutes going topless and braless on and off in various positions showing off her lovely curves. Very good as usual despite being a very short section! Georgia Spice was on for 44 minutes! She must be a popular girl! Topless from the start in a ridiculous tiny bra! and pants. Went braless and used her usual positions showing off her lovely trim body and nice small tits as usual! Very good as she always is! Aria Rose was on for 58 minutes in a see-through suit and boots and went topless and braless showing off her lovely curves as usual. Very good and used various positions. Layla Lamour was on for 59 minutes braless from the start showing off her big tits and large areola! Various positions. Quite good. And Lilly Lane was on for just 26 minutes going braless early and used her usual positions. OK.
So a reasonable show for a Sunday with several longish sections and three shortish ones. All the girls were quite good in various sets.
674 just had Ferrari Red for 33 minutes who went topless early and used her normal positions showing off her lovely curves and shaking her arse and really played with her nice big tits! Very good as usual. And Kartel Kay was also on for just 29 minutes! Topless straight away and using various positions. Good as usual but not on for long enough!
So another reasonable but not great show! But both main girls had very long sections which I prefer! But again several scheduled? girls didn't appear on FV.......................
So (for me!) a fairly good night with several regular girls and ONLY Layla as a "guest " girl!
Tonight: Ivy Hope! and Alice Goodwin until 5.30am with Beth Bennett, Le Reve, Macy May!, Yasmin Nicole! and Bunny Saint until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Amber Paige, Georgia Spice!, Amy Lacey!, Jennifer Wilde!, Aria Rose!, Alex Le Tissier! and Kartel Kay!......Enjoy!?.......
05-12-2022 11:08
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I personally found Sunday night a bit quiet, abut with a couple of highlights,
Beth was excellent on TV, did one of her amazing naked shows, so many different sexy positions,
Luna very good used the set well, enjoyed all the peachy bum action, she was happy lots of smiles, some good boob play

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-12-2022 13:46
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night both main girls were on!! They were Alice Goodwin
and Ivy Hope! Ivy was on 673 for 1 hour 50 minutes! in two longish sections going topless early and braless showing off her lovely curves and nice tits. She was also on 674 for just 27 minutes going topless and braless briefly! Very good on both channels! Alice was only on 674 for 2 hours 1 minute in two longish sections and one of just 30 minutes! She went "naked "apart from her pants down to her knees in one section, fully naked from the start in her shortest section and only topless in her last section until 4.51! So not great even for Alice!!! Also on 673: Layla Rose for 54 minutes braless! from the start and she did her usual show! Demi Rose Lee was on for just 27 minutes going topless and braless showing off her amazing curves. And Zoe Grey was on for much longer than recent nights: 1 hour 6 minutes! And she went fully naked crouched, sat up and crouched and laid on her front. She doesn't go naked very often and she was good but still not one of my favourites.
So a reasonable show if you (like me!) like Ivy ! The other girls aren't favourites of mine!
674 also had Georgia Spice! for 45 minutes braless from the start and giving us her usual sexy show! Used her usual positions showing off her lovely trim body and nice small tits! She really should be on a main set more often! She's obviously popular because she's usually busy on her phone and on screen for longer than most extra girls!! Amber Paige was on for just 37 minutes braless from the start and in her usual positions. And Le Reve was on for 35 minutes going topless straight away and braless using her usual positions.
So another reasonable show especially for Alice and Georgia! I really enjoyed seeing Ivy for a longish time but not as long as on on the 7th September when she was on for 1 hour 21 minutes braless all of the time in two sections and on the 27th November when she was on for 2 h
hours 40 minutes! in three sections and braless most of the time! But last night was pretty good!
And again several scheduled girls didn't appear on FV BUT that meant that some of the other girls had longer sections than they usually have!......
Tonight: Valentina until 5.30am with Le Reve, Arura Sky! and Karolina Francesca. Pl
Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Alexa Brooke!, Beth Bennett, Luna Lamora!, Alex Le Tissier!, Amy Lacey!, Sarah Louise, Nicole Snow and Mia Middleton. Enjoy!?.......
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2022 14:24 by trains55.)
06-12-2022 11:27
winsaw Offline

I quite enjoyed Monday night,
Georgia was very good as always , she gets the best out of the bed set to show off her sexy fit body, lots of playing with her lovely little boobs, lik how she looks at the camera,
Zoe very good on TV lots of boob play she looked good, glad she's not blonde anymore,
Layla rose looked good, lots of boob play, like watching her twerking her peachy bum,

06-12-2022 15:53
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Standard Monday night Alice actually appearing doing her usual
Ivy given another chance to be a main girl was not bad
A mixed bag of cameos with Amber Zoe Georgia le rave layla and demi
Aside from that dread what crap we will have to endure later if true this has to be the FINAL chance for Valentina to do something or I feel it should be game over whilst fingers crossed others will appear and smash her apart and show how to deliver a night show

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
06-12-2022 18:18
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-12-2022 18:18 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Standard Monday night Alice actually appearing doing her usual
Ivy given another chance to be a main girl was not bad
A mixed bag of cameos with Amber Zoe Georgia le rave layla and demi
Aside from that dread what crap we will have to endure later if true this has to be the FINAL chance for Valentina to do something or I feel it should be game over whilst fingers crossed others will appear and smash her apart and show how to deliver a night show

Yes I REALLY agree with you about Valentina!!! Unfortunately only Arura Sky out of the other main girls is one of my favourites! So might have to hope that a lot of the extra girls make it onto FV!?.........
06-12-2022 21:49
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So the main girls last night were Valentina and Karolina Francesca! No surprise that Karolina knocked Valentina out of the limelight! And on her first night as a main girl!!!!
Karolina was on 673 for a total of 1 hour 26 minutes just in the last section until 4.58! And on 674 for 1 hour 15 minutes in two sections. She went topless on and off really playing with her lovely big tits and really shaking and rubbing her very shapely big arse! Excellent and my BOTN even though I don't like her ink! Valentina was on 673 for ONLY 24 minutes!!!! BUT for 1 hour 45 minutes on 674 in two sections! Braless and in various positions including crouched on the floor BUT normal Valentina and I'm afraid boring!
Also on 673:Azura Sky! for 41 minutes only going braless late and ONLY briefly! Not her best show! Very disappointed! Georgia Spice! was on for 44 minutes at MK! She was braless from the start and used various positions showing off her lovely long legs as well as her trim body, nice arse and small tits! Excellent as usual and she really used the set well! Amy Lacey! was on for 55 minutes! and went braless straight away and moved her pants down to mid-thigh for a few minutes. Used various positions showing off her amazing curves and big tits and shook and rubbed her nice arse. Very good as usual! And Layla Rose was on for the first 30 minutes . Braless from the start and just did her usual show!
So a very reasonable show for Karolina, Georgia!, Amy and Azura with NOT much of Valentina !!!!!!!
Because both Karolina and Valentina were on 674 for so long there were only two extra girls. Zoe Grey was on for 52 minutes braless from the start and used her usual positions. OK. And Tilly Taylor was on for 36 minutes on a bedset in a black mesh suit, pants and boots. Usual positions BUT mostly laid on her side. OK but a bit static!
So another fairly reasonable show BUT only if you like Valentina!!!
Karolina was best on 673 and in her second section on 674 as she wasn't wearing stockings and suspender belt just bra and pants!
So despite initial concerns I have to say that I REALLY enjoyed the FV shows! especially the longer sections! Didn't see a few scheduled girls BUT obviously the BS schedule is usually a work of fiction!?....Tonight?.: Beth Bennett until 5.30am with Preeti Young, Sabrina Jade!, Coco Rose, Ivy Hope! and Joa Nova until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Luna Lamora!,Sophie Hart, Lucy Brookes, Jennifer Wilde! and Kartel Kay!.......Enjoy!?.....
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2022 11:02 by trains55.)
07-12-2022 11:01
Jordanmalta Offline
Senior Poster

(07-12-2022 11:01 )trains55 Wrote:  So the main girls last night were Valentina and Karolina Francesca! No surprise that Karolina knocked Valentina out of the limelight! And on her first night as a main girl!!!!
Karolina was on 673 for a total of 1 hour 26 minutes just in the last section until 4.58! And on 674 for 1 hour 15 minutes in two sections. She went topless on and off really playing with her lovely big tits and really shaking and rubbing her very shapely big arse! Excellent and my BOTN even though I don't like her ink! Valentina was on 673 for ONLY 24 minutes!!!! BUT for 1 hour 45 minutes on 674 in two sections! Braless and in various positions including crouched on the floor BUT normal Valentina and I'm afraid boring!
Also on 673:Azura Sky! for 41 minutes only going braless late and ONLY briefly! Not her best show! Very disappointed! Georgia Spice! was on for 44 minutes at MK! She was braless from the start and used various positions showing off her lovely long legs as well as her trim body, nice arse and small tits! Excellent as usual and she really used the set well! Amy Lacey! was on for 55 minutes! and went braless straight away and moved her pants down to mid-thigh for a few minutes. Used various positions showing off her amazing curves and big tits and shook and rubbed her nice arse. Very good as usual! And Layla Rose was on for the first 30 minutes . Braless from the start and just did her usual show!
So a very reasonable show for Karolina, Georgia!, Amy and Azura with NOT much of Valentina !!!!!!!
Because both Karolina and Valentina were on 674 for so long there were only two extra girls. Zoe Grey was on for 52 minutes braless from the start and used her usual positions. OK. And Tilly Taylor was on for 36 minutes on a bedset in a black mesh suit, pants and boots. Usual positions BUT mostly laid on her side. OK but a bit static!
So another fairly reasonable show BUT only if you like Valentina!!!
Karolina was best on 673 and in her second section on 674 as she wasn't wearing stockings and suspender belt just bra and pants!
So despite initial concerns I have to say that I REALLY enjoyed the FV shows! especially the longer sections! Didn't see a few scheduled girls BUT obviously the BS schedule is usually a work of fiction!?....Tonight?.: Beth Bennett until 5.30am with Preeti Young, Sabrina Jade!, Coco Rose, Ivy Hope! and Joa Nova until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Luna Lamora!,Sophie Hart, Lucy Brookes, Jennifer Wilde! and Kartel Kay!.......Enjoy!?.....

How was nicole shift last night you missed her out?
07-12-2022 12:02
winsaw Offline

I quite enjoyed Tuesday night, had some good sections,
Amy Lacey was best for me she looked stunning naked, had great energy doing lots of different positions, she really should be on TV more,
Karolina continued to impress , she just got that on screen presence that make u want to watch her, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, like how she looks at the camera,
Tilly did her usual show, didn't get her little boobs out properly, she's could be oa star but needs to find more energy and different positions for her TV shows

07-12-2022 12:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV