Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
I'm undecided on Luna still just needs to be free and embrace everything
A interesting chance seeing Tilly other than being on the bed and doing very little it maybe intriguing to see if given another chance
Feel that Mia Middleton and Bella baby were definitely needed was the main two didn't bring enough
Definitely with you winsaw amber is just like Lori from years ago extremely limited surely by now we can see more from her or I feel she'll be stuck in pond and won't get out

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
30-11-2022 22:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So a reasonable night but not GREAT for me! Both scheduled main girls were on:Beth and Ivy Hope. Beth was only on 673 but for 1 hour 59 minutes in two longish sections and one of just 27 minutes! Went "naked " in every section just in a shirt (undone) or topless without any pants on! Plus her usual standing "nude " session! Excellent as always! Ivy Hope was on 673 for just 26 minutes and for 1 hour 33 minutes on 674. She was in the same outfit all night and was topless most of the time and went braless briefly with her dress off! Usual positions and stretching her legs out. At the end of her last 674 section when she sat up at about 4.55 I think that the very edge of her pussy was just about visible!? Otherwise quite restrained! Nice girl though!
Also on (673): Jennifer Wilde was on for 55 minutes and was MUCH better than last time! Topless from the start and braless a lot of the time and using various positions showing off her nice curves and shaking arse! Much more like a nightgiirl!...Amber Paige was on for just 30 minutes braless from the start and gave us her usual show and was stood up a lot with full and top half shots! And Bunny Saint was on for 31 minutes and was braless early showing off her nice tits and the rest of her curves in her usual positions.
So a fairly good show but not GREAT!
674 also had: Lori Buckby on for 57 minutes and very energetic and noisy! Usual positions and went naked (the only fully naked girl on FV!) In her usual positions. At the end as she got up from the bed we saw a very brief shot of her landing strip!....Sarah Daniel! was on for the first minute at the end of her Sky pre-FV section and for just 26 minutes later on. She was in her usual suit/corset, tights and boots. She used her usual positions and was topless (on and off) with her amazing HUGE 38"GG tits out for a lot of the time! Nice!...Layla Rose was on for just 31 minutes topless from the start and in pale blue for a change! Her usual show using her normal positions. Nothing different! And Demi Rose Lee was on for 32 minutes in a big black and grey bra,pants and stockings. Topless early and braless a bit later on showing off her big tits and the rest of her curves. OK as usual.
So another fairly good show especially if you like Lori!.....
But a lot of the extra girls didn't appear on FV although Georgia (at least) was on Sky! But it seems like a lot were either not in or on the webshow all night!?.......
Not sure about tonight as when I last checked the schedule hadn't been finalised!
Anyway take care and have a good day and hopefully a reasonable night!?.......
01-12-2022 10:17
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I quite enjoyed what I saw on Wednesday night
Demi was more lively than she has been starting to go in the right direction on TV, good movement showed off her curves in many positions, very sexy on all fours working her perfect peachy bum, loved how small her thong was hardly covering her, lots of boob play,
Amber Paige was better she was standing up moving around well, nice looking over her shoulder as showing off her peachy bum,
Jennifer was good a proper night show, lots of working her perfect peachy bum lots of different positions, played with her boobs well , makes me wonder why do the Dom stuff when she can do a good show like that,
Georgia did her now usual excellent show on TV great energy, used the bed to its max, lots of boob play

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-12-2022 15:06
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains and winsaw a reasonable Wednesday night with a clear distance ahead of everyone once again by Beth showing how simple it is changing in between stints and switching between sets
Ivy was reasonable in white if not limited
Definitely with you winsaw regarding Jennifer a improvement on her last couple of nights were she did fuck all
Demi can be so hit miss just needs to find some consistency
Meh regarding amber Lori and Layla

01-12-2022 22:30
winsaw Offline

Thursday night was good for me,
Jamie excellent as she always is, sexy outfit, used the set well, lots of boob play, was enjoying herself lots of smiles,
Georgia best show I seen her do on TV showed off her peachy bum straight to camera very rare, but best was spread her legs on TV for first time ever, very sexy stuff, liking how her confidence is growing,
Mia excellent , loved the sexy red outfit really showed off her fit body, lots of boob play , sexy different positions, liked the bending over the desk working her perfect peachy bum, lots of smiles a fun show,
Tilly looked like was going to be her normal TV show but she got on all fours and pulled her thong to the side ass away from camera , something new from her,
It's been a pretty Decent week, be interesting to see if bs pull off any surprises over there birthday weekend,

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2022 11:47 by winsaw.)
02-12-2022 11:44
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So no Alice last night as half expected!....and Priya was on the webshow all night! So we had Beth and Jamie Knight as the main girls. They were both really excellent as always. Beth was on 673 just for the last hour and eight minutes going "naked " (topless and with her pants off) in her usual positions. Very nice! She was on 674 for 1 hour and 27 minutes in a VERY short section of just 17 minutes! and in another one of 1 hour and 10 minutes. She went fully naked with her "trademark " standing nude shots in the short section and "naked" in the longest one! Very good as usual. Jamie was on 673 for 1 hour and 16 minutes in two longish sections. She went braless in both and was fully naked for the last 9 minutes in her first section BUT in top half shots! She was on 674 for just the last 45 minutes until 4.50 going braless straight away but then stayed covered up until the end! Very nice as usual but a bit restrained for her!
Also on (673): Jennifer Wilde was on for the first hour in nice blue underwear, and seamed stockings! She used her normal positions and was topless showing off her amazing big erect nipples especially when crouched!! But quite a backward step again! But apparently she did her first ever shower show on the web! I couldn't stay up long enough!..... Tilly Taylor was on for 32 minutes going braless and showing off her tiny tits in her usual positions. And Kourt Thora was on for just 23 minutes! Braless from the start and in various positions.
So a reasonable show with lots of Beth and Jamie! But longer than usual advert breaks: one of 10 minutes!
674 also had:Georgia Spice on for 1 hour on a bedset BUT she used it very well as usual! Braless from the start and in her usual positions showing off her lovely slim body and nice small tits! Very nice. April Mae was on again in a rare appearance for 58 minutes! Went braless early and used her usual positions showing off her lovely curves: especially her shapely arse which she shook a lot as she always does! Very nice. And we saw Mia Middleton for the first 2 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section braless and stood up and leant over the desk. Nice as usual!
So another fairly reasonable show BUT with longer sections than 673 which I prefer! But there were two longish advert breaks: one of 11 minutes and one of 21 minutes!!.......
And again several of the LOTS of "scheduled?) girls weren't on BUT Luna Lamora was listed despite her saying recently that she wasn't on until NEXT week .......It seems like BS are just listing girls who definitely couldn't/wouldn't be on just to get viewers to watch!......
Tonight!?.........Beth until 5.30am with Priya Young, Layla Lamour and Joa Nova until 4.00am and Ella Jolie, Yasmin Nicole!, Preeti Young and Macy May! until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Layla Lani!, Sophie Reade!, Luna Lamora!??, Roxee Couture!, Ashlyn Shaw!, Jamie Knight, Alex Le Tissier! and Liliana Bloom!..........Enjoy!? Probably no review tomorrow or Sunday as I have two early starts! Take care.
02-12-2022 11:59
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

A far better Thursday night viewing Beth and Jamie than pathetic priya and over hyped alice
Whilst last night despite it being the 20th birthday celebrations it was pretty mixed
Positives were Beth as per normal lovely and seductive
Stella another good hour
A rare night chance seeing daisy dillon
Jamie was starting to enjoy her when she was oiled up before going off screen
Whilst the decent or meh not bothered moments
Preeti yes she's better than her twin priya yet still average
Short cameo from demi
Layla usual pretty average at best
Jada back and her usual thinking she's the best yet I find her very average at best
Let's see what Saturday night brings

03-12-2022 13:16
winsaw Offline

I thought Friday night was very good, nothing special for the birthday night but a good solid night from some of the regulars
Beth excellent as always, did an amazing naked show , lots of different sexy positions in loved seeing the standing nude section,
Jamie very good on TV she got naked and oiled up looked stunning, lots of different positions, a really sexy show,
Stella very good, on TV , lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, she also spread her flexible legs very wide,
Poppy on TV for the first time in ages on a bed so s lots of peachy bum action like how small her thong was , she's got more ink done

03-12-2022 17:00
winsaw Offline

Saturday is tricky to review as it wasn't the special night promised ,
So I will just look at it as a normal weekend and in that regard it was better than an average Saturday with no old guard take over,
Stella was very good lots of sexy positions, used the set well, liked all the twerking her peachy bum to camera, spread her flexible legs wide very small thong that only just covered her ass hole very naughty for TV ,
Nicole in mk and very good on TV did her usual fun show lots of smiles,
Arura had her longest stint on TV yet used it very well, lots of different positions, standing up, good energy, lots of boob play, stripped down to just her thong, liked all the peachy bum action,
Jennifer Wild sexy outfit on liked the boots, as usual a lot of on all fours working her perfect peachy bum no issues with this for me her thong was nice and small, got her boobs out a bit but kept her top on

04-12-2022 12:51
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

So very very true winsaw summed it up very well
Bella failing to appear again seriously what's the point and putting in layla who is average at very best and personally not a night girl in my opinion
Stella and Nicole kept it from being a total disaster
Jennifer can be very hit miss needs some to be more positive than negative
I do agree with you arura one of the few that actually do well on the bed set
Whilst another naff 2-4-1 with probably two of the dullest girls on nights in Valentina and Sarah Daniels
Aside from that was crying out to see ashlynn or even Beth and jess together

04-12-2022 13:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV