babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
So no Priya last night so the ever reliable Beth was a main girl with Valentina.........
Beth was excellent as usual and on both channels: 1 hour 17 minutes on 673 in two sections going naked in her first section with her "trademark "standing nude shots (twice!)! Very nice! She was only on 674 for 52 minutes in two sections braless from the start and just in her black tights! A bit of variety!
Valentina was on 674 for 2 hours 12 minutes in three sections! Braless but just normal Valentina: far too long and quite boring! AND she was yawning in her last section!!......she wasn't on 673 AT ALL. Thanks BS!!......
Also on (673 ): Sarah Daniel! was on for 1 hour 17 minutes in two sections including 30 minutes from midnight! She had her amazing huge 38"GG tits out a lot and really shook and played with them! Plus we saw nice shots of her lovely shapely arse and thighs while she was crouched and shaking! I know that most of you don't like her but I'm afraid I do: it's a BIG boob thing!.......Ivy Hope was on for just 2 hours 8 minutes on a bedset and only went topless at the beginning and end of her section. Nice tits but not her best show! Tilly Taylor was on for just 29 minutes dressed! but soon went braless (bra down) with full shots. OK. But the other highlight for me was seeing Sabrina Jade on for 26 minutes and fully naked from the start! Crouched most of the time but laid on her side briefly. Very nice!
So a very good show for me! Only one girl who wasn't a favourite of mine AND no Valentina!!!!!!
674 just had Amanda Rendall for her usual 31 minutes section at midnight at the end of her Sky pre-FV section. Went braless and was fully naked briefly including sat up in full shots almost showing..........and April Mae was on for 59 minutes! Braless early and showing off her lovely curves in various positions as usual! Played with her lovely big tits and shook her shapely arse a lot showing off her lovely arse and thighs! Excellent as usual and great to see her on FV again!
So another good show with a different selection of girls BUT far too much of Valentina!.....
But apparently last night was her last shift this month!.......and again a lot of girls stayed on the web all night or weren't in. Disappointing. And 673 had an advert break of 25 minutes!!...........
Tonight: Preeti Young until 5.30am with Alice Goodwin, Rosey Love, Joa Nova, Bunny Saint and Macy May! until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: April Mae, Roxee Couture!, Amber Paige, Sophie Reade!, Sophie Hart and Jamie Knight.........Enjoy!?......
18-11-2022 11:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Very true trains thank f Beth was on instead of pathetic Priya which ended up Beth Vs the rest of the girls who appeared all too easy for Beth variety and flair with such ease
Forget it being Valentina's last show for the month how about one of the last ever brings zero to nights and wasting the chance of ones who have emerged in the last few months a chance to shine and show her how to put a show on
Shock horror Sarah daniels actually moved a little will this be a turning point I highly doubt it
Refreshing to see April for a hour just now needs a full night and no backstage antics etc etc

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
18-11-2022 21:32
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

/\
I thought Valentina was very good last night. She was gyrating her booty with vigour and showed more energy than I have ever seen her exude before - a pleasant surprise. I think if she gets called by someone who talks excitedly with her, she really gets into it!

||||||||
18-11-2022 21:52
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-11-2022 21:32 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Very true trains thank f Beth was on instead of pathetic Priya which ended up Beth Vs the rest of the girls who appeared all too easy for Beth variety and flair with such ease
Forget it being Valentina's last show for the month how about one of the last ever brings zero to nights and wasting the chance of ones who have emerged in the last few months a chance to shine and show her how to put a show on
Shock horror Sarah daniels actually moved a little will this be a turning point I highly doubt it
Refreshing to see April for a hour just now needs a full night and no backstage antics etc etc
Sarah Daniel has been moving in most of her sections recently: I like it when she shakes everything and showing off her shapely arse and thighs! as well as her amazing huge 38"GG tits! Still waiting for her to lose her bra and get naked!!........
18-11-2022 22:49
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night Priya wasn't on again and Alice was on the webshow all night so Jamie Knight and Layla Rose were main girls! Layla was on 673 (only) for 1 hour 58 minutes! Not great as it was just like three of her usual sections: nothing really different! But we did see brief close-ups of her big tits!
Jamie was on 674 (only) for 1 hour 57 minutes in three sections and was her usual excellent self using her favourite positions showing off her lovely curves and going naked briefly in her first section of 54 minutes! BUT her middle section was for ONLY 15 minutes! But very good as ever!
Also on (673): Amber Paige was on for 29 minutes just in her pants doing her usual show but was standing up with top half shots most of the time! Stella Paris was on for 59 minutes in two sections on her birthday! Good as usual and in her final section she took her pants off and gave us a slight view of her landing strip while sat up! And there was a 2-4-1 for 37 minutes with April Mae and Lucia Maria! who hasn't been on FV for ages! They both went braless early on and showing off their lovely big tits BUT of course it was very tame with no touching! But they did get very close while leant over the desk really showing off their lovely shapely shaking arses!!......very nice!
So a reasonable show mainly because of April Mae, Lucia Maria and Stella Paris. Although it was good to see Lucia after a long time I would have preferred to see her on her own!....
674 also had: Demi Rose Lee for 35 minutes in her usual positions going braless showing off her nice big tits as usual. Tilly Taylor was on for 31 minutes in pink bra and pants and PVC boots. She used her usual positions BUT only went topless briefly showing off her tiny tits. Joa Nova was on for 47 minutes in her usual positions and oiled up her arse BUT stayed dressed! And Amanda Rendall was on for the first 32 minutes doing her usual show and going naked.
So another reasonable show mainly because of Jamie!.........
Once again several girls weren't on including Ferrari Red! and Macy May! who were both on the web......
Tonight: Bella Mendez until 5.30am with Beth Bennett, Ferrari Red!, Angell Delight!, Sabrina Jade!, Joa Nova and Rosey Love until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Roxee Couture!, Georgia Spice!, Amber Paige, Sarah Louise, Jamie Knight and Sarah Daniel!..........Enjoy!?.........no review tomorrow as usual but I'll be on here later on. Take care.
: ..
19-11-2022 12:06
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

A reasonable Friday nights viewing thankfully Jamie was on or I feel it would have lacked some real impact
Layla was alright a small change between 10 and the rest of the night apart from that was her usual
The 2-4-1 with April and Lucia was reasonable despite the fact they can't touch one another surely thought they would ditch that now
Enjoyed Stella's birthday appreance always amusing
The cameos from tily Amber and joa made very little difference to the night

19-11-2022 16:53
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well Saturday night done and dusted and personally was a bit mixed after the wonderful flair and variety provided by beth
With Bella not appearing once again shock horror not kartel who took over from her continues to improve with her added variety
Stella's cameo was fairly subdued not sure why
Others who appeared were layla zzzzzz poppy zzzzz and auera

20-11-2022 13:46
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-11-2022 13:46 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Well Saturday night done and dusted and personally was a bit mixed after the wonderful flair and variety provided by beth
With Bella not appearing once again shock horror not kartel who took over from her continues to improve with her added variety
Stella's cameo was fairly subdued not sure why
Others who appeared were layla zzzzzz poppy zzzzz and auera

Yes what a surprise at Bella not being on!?.......I agree with you that last night's shows were a bit mixed up but Kartel was on a lot of the evening and was pretty good and improving rapidly! Wasn't too interested in the other girls but I liked Arura Sky who I thought did well despite being on a bedset! A very nice girl with no tattoos? and showed her lovely curves and nice tits! As you say fairly subdued mostly with the other girls not giving us anything new especially Layla!....and we didn't see Ferrari Red!, Angell Delight!, Georgia Spice!, both Sarah's or Amber Paige etc.......but at least the ever reliable Beth was on!.......
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2022 21:27 by trains55.)
20-11-2022 19:59
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I noticed Georgia was on my virgin media recording before midnight only had her usual half hour

20-11-2022 21:59
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Sunday night 3 lively fun young ladies on
Arura was very good, looks like she's working from the London studio but made the best of only having a bet set, spread her flexible legs wide for some very sexy positions, lots of playing with her lovely boobs, great energy as always, she was happy full of fun ,
Mia Middleton a rare opportunity on TV and smashed it as always, sexy outfit that she slowly removed, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, used the office set well standing up and bending over the desk showing off her perfect peachy bum, live how she looks back over her shoulder very sexy,
Kartel was great really happy lots of smiles, full of energy, showed off her lovely fit body in lots of positions, lots of her treadmark legs spreading tiny thong action, she oiled up her lovely boobs, don't see that much on TV these days, very good,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
21-11-2022 11:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV