babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Wow! That was (for me!) a great night on FV! No Poppy (not a favourite of mine! ) so Valentina joined Brooksie Brooks as a main girl. Although they aren't favourites of mine either Brooksie was as good as ever but Valentina was.........Valentina! BUT the rest of the shows were very good........mainly because of Bella Baby! and Sophie Reade!!.........
Brooksie was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 30 minutes topless most of the time and really showing off her big tits and shapely arse and shaking everything! Good. She was only on 674 for 28 minutes but was equally good. Valentina was on 673 in one section for 56 minutes but on 674 in two sections for a total of 1 hour 42 minutes! Far too long.......she was braless from the start BUT just did her usual boring show!......
Also on (673): Bella Baby! was on twice for a total of 1 hour 25 minutes! She was in the same outfit all night but was excellent using her favourite positions really showing off her lovely big tits and shapely arse and really shaking everything and playing with her tits a lot of the time! And was as flexible and energetic as always! Absolutely excellent as always! Tilly Taylor was on for 43 minutes! In a see-through suit and boots: usual positions with full shots and was topless. We also saw Lilly Lane at midnight for literally a few seconds of her Sky pre-FV section! Braless and crouched....
So a VERY good show for a Tuesday night! And also as has been happening for a few weeks now the show started without any introduction and finished at 4.59! with very brief adverts at the end. Almost a full 5 hours!......
Also on 674: Bella Baby! for just 31 minutes but as good as her 673 sections! Chloe Grey was on for just 27 minutes dressed in black as a dom! Crouched and stayed covered up! .
Le Reve was on for 31 minutes doing her usual show and took (only) one stocking and boot off! But the highlight for me was seeing Sophie Reade! on FV at last! She was on for 53 minutes and went braless early showing off her amazing big tits! And really used the MK set very well showing off all of her lovely curves! Very good for her first!? FV show!.....
So another VERY good show with excellent sections from Bella and Sophie!
As you have already guessed I decided to keep both shows: the first time for ages that they have been (for me!) that good!........
Didn't see Ferrari Red!, Ashlyn Shaw! or Luna Lamora! amongst others BUT I wasn't too worried about that.........
Tonight: Preeti Young until 5.30am with Alice Goodwin, Joa Nova, Ivy Hope!, Sabrina Jade!, Yasmin Nicole! and April Paisley until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web; Amy Lacey!, Bella Baby!, Ashlyn Shaw!, Kandi Kay!?, Brooke Knight! and Alex Le Tissier! who doesn't appear on FV much these days!..........Enjoy!?.......
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2022 11:45 by trains55.)
16-11-2022 11:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

So busy in work last night didn't get to watch any of the show until home so missed Arura TV debut sadly but did get to see Brooksie and Bella Baby
Great to see Brooksie finally back in MK been far to long, she was her usual fun full of energy self , used the set well to show off her lovely curves, she interested with the camera so well makes u fell part of the show,
Bella was very good as always, did some of her trademark sexy gymnastics, and lots of her gorgeous peachy bum to camera in a very small thong, very sexy stuff,
So didn't see as much as I would have liked but what I did see was very good

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-11-2022 11:43
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

To be honest winsaw you didn't miss much Bella baby saved the night personally whilst brooks was not bad whilst Valentina has to get off nights asap I don't know why we have to keep putting up with her she does next to nothing as we have seen the progression of Ashlyn demi and various others in recent times show more and do more
In my virgin media recording caught lily whilst on Freeview la reve was on for a little bit

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
16-11-2022 20:51
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah. As trains said a much better night last night. Wasn't sure if it was my laptop, until I read some of the chat, but the reception from Brooksie's set was awful. The studio tried to rectify it, and were partially successful. The other trouble was the cameraperson, kept telling Brooksie to adjust, as she was showing too much. Bella Baby was excellent as usual, more so when the cameraperson went away for a while. I knew when they were coming back, as Bella quickly adjusted her outfit. Valentina hasn't been the same performer for ages, but last night we got a small glimpse of what she can do. In her later stint she did lower her panties and had a fumble facing the camera. I'm not sure, but I think she may have had some breathing problem during her show, she didn't move for ages, just sat taking deep breaths. I don't think it was heavy breathing!
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2022 02:37 by derekdas.)
17-11-2022 02:35
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

So both the main girls were on last night: Alice Goodwin and Preeti Young. They were both on 673 a lot: Alice for 1 hour 27 minutes and Preeti for 1 hour 40 minutes! Both went naked in one of their two sections each. They were on 674 for a shorter time: Alice for only 35 minutes going naked again and Preeti for 42 minutes going braless. They both did their usual shows with a few top half shots.
Also on (673): Bella Baby! was on for just 33 minutes but gave us a fantastic show as usual! Used her usual positions and being very flexible showing off her lovely big tits and arse as she shook everything! Topless on and off and really excellent! Very nice! Ivy Hope! was on for 30 minutes on a bedset and went topless early showing off her lovely curves and playing with her nice tits. Good as usual. And we saw Lilly Lane at midnight for the last two minutes of her Sky pre-FV section: braless and crouched.
So a very reasonable show due to Bella despite only being on for a short time! Ivy was also good but most of the show ( 3 hours 7 minutes out of 5 hours!) was taken up by Alice and Preeti doing their usual!......
Not one to keep!
674 had four extra girls! Lori was on for her usual Wednesday session for 55 minutes going naked (briefly) and being energetic and loud! Sophie Hart escaped from the webshow and was on for just 28 minutes! Excellent as ever going naked for a lot of the time in various positions. Very nice! Amber Paige was on for 55 minutes for the first time in ages! Braless from the start and doing her usual show. OK and good to see her again! And Yasmin Nicole was on for 34 minutes fully naked from the start! On a bedset and crouched and laid on her front a lot really shaking her lovely shapely arse! Excellent as usual: it was great to see her on a rare occasion!!
So another reasonable show with a different selection of girls!
So both channels were good BUT not great. 673 ideal for fans of Alice and Preeti mainly and Bella and Ivy! And 674 for less of Alice and Preeti and more different girls!
A bit disappointed that several girls didn't appear despite some being on the webshow: Ferrari Red!, Alex Le Tissier! and Brooke Knight! and probably others but some weren't in.........but seeing Sophie and Yasmin was a bonus...........
Tonight: Priya Young until 5.30am with Valentina, April Paisley, Sabrina Jade! and Ivy Hope! until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Amy Lacey!, Mia Middleton, April Mae, Sarah Louise and Sarah Daniel! .......Enjoy!?....
17-11-2022 10:22
winsaw Offline

Mixed thoughts on Wednesday night, 3 old guard in doing there best to take over not good at all,
Lori is like she's off her head on drugs and it's not sexy at all so hypa,
Preeti got naked but some how made it not sexy you could see it was just a job to her , she never smiles , she was in TV from midnight to nearly 130 that is not right just taking time from other girls,
Alice was Alice she looks good but dose Nothing with it,
Bella Baby was excellent a show saver again she should have been the main girl, she was so good, everything she did was sexy , love watching her twerking her perfect peachy bum , her thong was tiny again, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, standing up again just the total show, she was happy and so was I watching,
Lilly Lane excellent on the sky show, she's really progressing fast great non stop energy lots of boob play, she's learning how to work the camera, she deserves more TV time,
Amber Paige back on TV after a few weeks off in just only of her trademark small things, did her usual good show, a number of deferent sexy positions showed off her body well,
A mixed night really, when the old guard let others have a little time on TV they out shin them easily,

17-11-2022 12:29
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(17-11-2022 12:29 )winsaw Wrote:  Mixed thoughts on Wednesday night, 3 old guard in doing there best to take over not good at all,
Lori is like she's off her head on drugs and it's not sexy at all so hypa,
Preeti got naked but some how made it not sexy you could see it was just a job to her , she never smiles , she was in TV from midnight to nearly 130 that is not right just taking time from other girls,
Alice was Alice she looks good but dose Nothing with it,
Bella Baby was excellent a show saver again she should have been the main girl, she was so good, everything she did was sexy , love watching her twerking her perfect peachy bum , her thong was tiny again, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, standing up again just the total show, she was happy and so was I watching,
Lilly Lane excellent on the sky show, she's really progressing fast great non stop energy lots of boob play, she's learning how to work the camera, she deserves more TV time,
Amber Paige back on TV after a few weeks off in just only of her trademark small things, did her usual good show, a number of deferent sexy positions showed off her body well,
A mixed night really, when the old guard let others have a little time on TV they out shin them easily,

Yes that's what I thought!about last! Far too much of Alice and Preeti on 673: 3 hours 7 minutes out of 5 hours AND there was an advert break of 19 minutes as well! No wonder both Bella and Ivy had SUCH short sections!!!! Not right surely!?.....674 was better with short sections of both Alice and Preeti but as Lori was on for almost an hour the other girls (apart from Amber) had short sections! Overall not a great night only saved as you say by Bella who really deserved to be on longer!
17-11-2022 13:47
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely with you trains and winsaw a pretty stale night with the old called favourites of the past trying to keep there reputation in the positive yet pretty much failing only really Alice tried to impress by changing it up
Do like how lilly and Bella baby are progressing hopefully more time and variety will follow
Very short cameos from Sophie and yasmin with the returning amber

Not expecting much later at all if priya and Valentina get most of the time on tv best shoving them onto ONE channel only save us all from being bored to sleep

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
17-11-2022 18:33
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(17-11-2022 18:33 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Definitely with you trains and winsaw a pretty stale night with the old called favourites of the past trying to keep there reputation in the positive yet pretty much failing only really Alice tried to impress by changing it up
Do like how lilly and Bella baby are progressing hopefully more time and variety will follow
Very short cameos from Sophie and yasmin with the returning amber

Not expecting much later at all if priya and Valentina get most of the time on tv best shoving them onto ONE channel only save us all from being bored to sleep

YES! But that won't happen will it!!!!!!!!?
17-11-2022 20:19
winsaw Offline

Thursday night was ok thanks to the web girls on TV,
Coco had great energy as enjoyed playing with her lovely tiny boobs, sexy outfit as well
Ivy looked very sexy on all fours twerking her perfect peachy bum,
Tilly did her usual show playing with her little boobs lots,
No one else really court my eye,
No reviews for a couple of days now as having a day out to Brussels on Saturday,

18-11-2022 11:00

Click here to watch Babestation TV