Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
Anyone find it interesting that since S66 got a load of girls from defunct channels.. Evelyn has upped her wardrobe slightly? Ok she brings out her favourites occasionally, but yesterday's black number was showing more skin/flesh than her entire 'daytime extra' wardrobe combined! At present I'm restricted to the one channel on Freesat's dark side (non-freesat channels) which used to carry 3 S66 channels and the Playboy, and Babestation but under misleading labels.. (You have to trawl through the happy clappy American 'church' channels, tons of 'not available/scrambled' signs.) Now theres just 1 S66 feed, and 2 babestations if you're lucky. So have missed a few days of her shows, or been busy.. but she does seem more chatty on the mic at least.

Yes, she reckons she's past it in regards to nightshows and/or returns to the bangbabes etc wardrobe / shows. Bearing in mind the ages of some of her colleagues and competition.. theres a huge gaping hole in her argument right there.. but if she fills a gap in the market, and brings in the callers.. if you can get past the odd bod with a fixation and bank loan... then I doubt they'll call time on her completely yet. I've not seen one of her video blogs recently, but they all seemed relatively pointless when I've seen any of them, and the photosets.. I'm sure if you wanted a decent set of fernanda/caraB/caraS/Becky etc pics, you wouldn't need to pay £15 a month or whatever it is, just for that..
30-09-2015 19:35
Find all posts by this user
cumposer Offline
Junior Poster

^I agree. With what you all have said. And yes I have heard Evelyn thinks the best is behind her.
I am not looking for a night show.
I understand she may not like the talk. And it leaves it open to some rude wanker giving her to much disrespect.
BUT a video on the channel, a topless photo shoot.
I think that is not beyond asking for as the job she is in.
02-10-2015 01:36
Starblade Offline
:|

^
Yes some tasteful seethrough or semi-seethrough photoshoots or some videos in similar outfits where Evelyn pretends to do sexy talk on the phone would have been nice - and not beyond the realms of expectations of someone in the job.
02-10-2015 09:44
jizzman Offline
Maria Enjoyer

It seems that Evelyn hasnt been showing her bum off much lately? whats going on?
02-10-2015 21:13
jizzman Offline
Maria Enjoyer

Shes actually covering it with a pillow right now it's 21:15 WTF
02-10-2015 21:18
jizzman Offline
Maria Enjoyer

Has her bum been banned as it is too sexy for daytime tv?
02-10-2015 21:44
Andy7Riley Offline
Junior Poster

Why does Evelyn even bother anymore?....Covering up with her blanket...she will put her coat on in a minute !! It`s not as if it`s freezing outside, London basking in glorious warm sunshine this morning...i give up.
04-10-2015 11:04
babemaniac Offline
hot babe + leggings = hard cock

It's high tide Evelyn just fucked off an stop wasting the channel slots that could be filled with proper babes.... I mean let's face it we all watch an call for a wank... Has she been brain damaged from the peroxide?? Does she not know we all wanking if we wanted conversation with a bird we couldn't shag we'd all just go out on the pull!!! Rant over fanboys[/i] feel free to critique my every word but the truth hurts!! Its a sex lines channel for fuck sake Evelyn

The pen is mightier than the sword. I keep the sword for the day I run out of ink.
Don't take life too seriously....no one gets out alive
04-10-2015 11:13
Andy7Riley Offline
Junior Poster

(04-10-2015 11:13 )babemaniac Wrote:  It's high tide Evelyn just fucked off an stop wasting the channel slots that could be filled with proper babes.... I mean let's face it we all watch an call for a wank... Has she been brain damaged from the peroxide?? Does she not know we all wanking if we wanted conversation with a bird we couldn't shag we'd all just go out on the pull!!! Rant over fanboys[/i] feel free to critique my every word but the truth hurts!! Its a sex lines channel for fuck sake Evelyn

Couldn`t have put it any better..well said....What a waste of time !!!
04-10-2015 12:07
HEX!T Away
Retired

@jb combustor/starblade lol fuck that... i wannit all.
not even gonna apologize for it either. i want her on nights, tits out and ass in the air. Big Grin

as for her stepping up her game on days with her outfits. its only really happened lately because of the new day show cam service.
a lot of girls are getting more passing traffic because of the service, and as a consequence there call numbers jumped a bit.
my guess is shes seen the results, and as a result has decided a slinkier wardrobe may help her compete.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2015 18:10 by HEX!T.)
05-10-2015 18:08
Thread Closed