babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Storm - Chat & Discussion

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Storm
The girls may well have a bit of a move about now and again, but it must be very infrequent, with them returning to their default position fairly quickly.
01-07-2011 13:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^^dude it sounds like their is some sort of a conspiracy against you lol,
last night Hannah & Roxy put on a good show with lots of movement and good positions,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-07-2011 13:37
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

It is obvious I will disagree with you Stan because my avatar gives it away but I watch Storm mainly because I like the girls on there.

Yes they can lie down a lot but the other night moved between the bed and the office and it has been stated on many occasions before, they do have a small studio in which to work in. I am convinced Storm are going to inject some cash and ideas into their format but they are still finding their feet. They have already introduced "the swing" and are attempting to spice up their daytime with the adult hour if they sort it out.

Obviously biased as I am towards she does move around a lot, is constantly naked and faces the camera with a hand thong, are many other channels doing this.

I believe the so called "superstar channels" are not much different to Storm and certain young ladies lie around more than the Storm girls. If you switch off after a short period of time you surely cannot be an expert on Storm.

Stan can you confirm which channels are your preferred options or do you have it in for all of them.

01-07-2011 13:48
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Right, I'm gonna record the whole of tonight's show and then use my fast forward timer to build a pie-chart showing the persentage of time the girl is in the Paradiso/Storm Default Position, compared to other positions. I expect a huge 75% of the pie will be for the Default Position Big Grin
01-07-2011 13:51
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

(01-07-2011 13:51 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Right, I'm gonna record the whole of tonight's show and then use my fast forward timer to build a pie-chart showing the persentage of time the girl is in the Paradiso/Storm Default Position, compared to other positions. I expect a huge 75% of the pie will be for the Default Position Big Grin

Fair comment Stan - I just hope the girls peform but with two girls on I think you might be justified in your comments because when two are on i agree they tend to be static.

01-07-2011 13:56
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(01-07-2011 13:51 )StanTheMan Wrote:  build a pie-chart showing the persentage of time the girl is in the Paradiso/Storm Default Position,

lol i so want to see that Smile
i have criticized CP for some bad shows in the past but just of late they have been doing well and are worth a proper look

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-07-2011 14:19
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(01-07-2011 13:51 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Right, I'm gonna record the whole of tonight's show and then use my fast forward timer to build a pie-chart showing the persentage of time the girl is in the Paradiso/Storm Default Position, compared to other positions. I expect a huge 75% of the pie will be for the Default Position Big Grin

.......at the moment it looks like you could have recorded the whole of today's show & got the same result!!!HuhHuh

01-07-2011 21:15
Charlemagne Offline

It's 9:20pm....
Tonights show is so far a no-show. bladewave
01-07-2011 21:18
MrMiow Offline
Apprentice Poster

Boy you do have time on your hands. Have fun with that mate!

As for the 'Default Position', ever thought that might be what works for them? I agree with Topman's comment about girls on other channels lying in the same position far more than the Storm lot. TVX for example was dull as hell for that. And before you say that's why they're not about anymore, watch Elite! Some of their girls make a real effort, but some don't whatsoever. At least Court and Ash have a smile on their faces. The Elite lot look like they're pondering their suicide notes!

Oh yeah and what you said about only ever seeing Ash and Court. Ash has only been in a max of 2 shifts a week since she's been back. Again, watch Elite. Charlie O'Neal = Yawn. All the channels are in for the money at the end of the day. Like any business. Some girls do better than others, so they get more shows. Not just that, but some girls might only want to do a show a week or whatever.

Love a girl with tats!
01-07-2011 21:41
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

Well I hope you're recording off SKY, as the webstream is still showing the loop of Cali on yesterday's daytime show, so unfortunately there'll be no caps of tonight unless somebody at Storm reads this and presses the right button... Sad

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

01-07-2011 22:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV