babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation review thread.
Nice to see Partyland not quite living up to its recent "tame" reputation during the Georgie/Rosie 2-4-1. Easily the best entertainment on offer on any of the Freeview channels last night.
25-02-2010 22:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(25-02-2010 17:22 )Lollorosso Wrote:  Well, Mr B, Georgie treated us to a marathon solo section of an hour and 45 minutes on BSXtra; cream, writhing, the full Georgie. I opted for BSXtra in the expectation of seeing Rosie, but not for the first time she stayed well clear.

Gobsmacked, though, to hear that Partyland featured Georgie solo, followed by a 1 hour 10 2-4-1 with Rosie. How long was the poor exhausted sleepless girl on screen in total?

Hi there;Poor GEORGIE she must have been shattered! I presume she replaced Linsey who didnt show. She was on Partyland from about 03.30 till the end! What a girl though! I love her lots!!!!
26-02-2010 08:32
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

The previous night on channel 96, there were only 2 girls on the 10pm to midnight early part of the show. Last night we had 4, much better. They were Stevie, Lolly, Candy and Camilla in that order. There was an entertaining 2-4-1 by Lolly and Candy.
Another landmark was passed last night. Camilla went fully naked 5 minutes before midnight.

Just after midnight, Dionne was well oiled on ch94, while on ch95, Lolly was chatting with Amber Leigh and Geri, before she went solo.
3 pics from around midnight are below, click to enlarge.

[Image: 37354669693191.gif] [Image: 828f4069693192.gif] [Image: e4962969693193.gif] free image host
26-02-2010 11:24
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Irecorded BS1 till midnight then BSXtra and then Partyland;hoping to see STEVIE especially. BS1 started with STEVIE bouncing braless as usual;she was only on for about 30 minutes at the end of her section.Then Lolly came on for about 30 minutes before she was joined by CANDY for a 2-4-1 section of about 30 minutes.This included tit play bum licking and nipple licking (pretty good).Then Camilla came on at about 11.50 looking more bronzed than ever wearing a fluorescent green bikini;BUT NOT FOR LONG! She went naked very soon before midnight;IS THIS ALLOWED! Then my recording finished at midnight. BSXtra was basically Lolly and MICHELLE;Lolly went topless and MICHELLE went braless and naked once. Then Camilla came on for the last 1 hour or so but only went braless keeping her pants on;most unusual for her! There was one 2-4-1 with MICHELLE and Lolly of about 30 minutes. Then the last 30 minutes of Partyland was with Karina and Dionne in a 2-4-1;nothing great though as it was Partyland! So not a brilliant show for me ;BUT i did see all the girls although some albeit very briefly. I am quite liking BSXTra now;it seems slightly raunchier than the other shows (usually) and its good to see Jodie and Geri who I remember originally from the "original" PartyGirlds show on Channel 46 Freeview!.What a show that was! I think I might record BSXtra when GEORGIE,PAIGE or ROSIE are on.Anyway I possibly wont be able to record anything till Sunday night as my son is home (again!) till Sunday so wont be able to report on here again till Monday. I just hope I dont miss GEORGIE,PAIGE,STEVIE,ROSIE,DARYL,KANDI,TAMMY or even LOUISE!....i will try and log on to catch up from time to time but might not be able to comment much. Work now;take care and I look forward to reading your reports as usual.Normality returns (hopefully!) on Sunday/Monday!
26-02-2010 11:40
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(26-02-2010 11:24 )TheWatcher Wrote:  The previous night on channel 99, there were only 2 girls on the 10pm to midnight early part of the show. Last night we had 4, much better. They were Stevie, Lolly, Candy and Camilla in that order. There was an entertaining 2-4-1 by Lolly and Candy.
Another landmark was passed last night. Camilla went fully naked 5 minutes before midnight.

Hi there;I think you mean Channel 96 BS1;Channel 99 used to be BS2 which has now finished! I know its confusing now with all the changes!
And yes Camilla is definitely (still) pushing the boundaries isnt she;You have to admire her for really pushing Babestation forward!
26-02-2010 11:45
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(26-02-2010 11:45 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Hi there;I think you mean Channel 96 BS1;Channel 99 used to be BS2 which has now finished! I know its confusing now with all the changes!
And yes Camilla is definitely (still) pushing the boundaries isnt she;You have to admire her for really pushing Babestation forward!

Thanks, it was a typo. Original post has been corrected.
26-02-2010 12:34
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(26-02-2010 11:40 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Anyway I possibly wont be able to record anything till Sunday night as my son is home (again!) till Sunday so wont be able to report on here again till Monday.Sunday/Monday!

Don't worry BB we'll just cut and paste a couple of your old reviews in at the weekend.

26-02-2010 19:39
Lollorosso Offline
Senior Poster

Miaaooww!!

Tattoos, implants: the kiss of death to sexiness.
26-02-2010 19:54
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(26-02-2010 19:39 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(26-02-2010 11:40 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Anyway I possibly wont be able to record anything till Sunday night as my son is home (again!) till Sunday so wont be able to report on here again till Monday.Sunday/Monday!

Don't worry BB we'll just cut and paste a couple of your old reviews in at the weekend.

Thanks;I THINK!
26-02-2010 19:55
jpcardiff Offline

Newbie here...! Freeview owner not sure how big a difference there is between the channels I have access to compared to sky but reading through this thread I assume I get the lions share of the action. Question that I'm sure has been asked a thousand times but has anyone seen the full monty (no not the film)? I don't mean the girls stripping naked but maybe a camera mishap that reveals pussy? Be interested to know cheers all. JP
27-02-2010 03:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV