babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
True Derekdas Georgia can be hit miss I'm slowly trying to like her given the time she gets
Aside from that Jamie was a pretty good replacement for brooksie always enjoy her backing up Beth both always deliver
Layla and amber's cameos were there usual
I did notice a couple times on the web Layla has slated us by calling us boring yet personally I find her pretty boring hasn't really done much in recent months
Amanda's cameo was good just need to sort the lighting out

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
10-10-2022 20:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-10-2022 20:44 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True Derekdas Georgia can be hit miss I'm slowly trying to like her given the time she gets
Aside from that Jamie was a pretty good replacement for brooksie always enjoy her backing up Beth both always deliver
Layla and amber's cameos were there usual
I did notice a couple times on the web Layla has slated us by calling us boring yet personally I find her pretty boring hasn't really done much in recent months
Amanda's cameo was good just need to sort the lighting out

I'm sorry but I really like Georgia and I'm guessing that a lot of viewers do as well because she is on for such a long time now! I think she needs to be in the main studio at MK soon!.......
10-10-2022 22:19
winsaw Online
winsaw is the insider lol

Monday night was very good indeed,
Kimmy was a star she did a sexy gymnastics show the sort you get from Atlanta, standing up lots using the set to show off how flexible she is in lots of different sexy positions, her ass to cam work was exceptional don't see that much on TV these days, I loved how small her panties were she's naughty, she's so full of energy a total joy to watch, and great she was allowed to get naked,
Ivy Hope continue to get better with each time on TV, she's the stand out signing from the collapsed 66, she's getting used to the sets now, did very sexy standing up moved round showing off her fit body in different sexy positions, she spread her flexible legs wide very sexy stuff with her small thong only just covering her, she needs more TV ,
Amy Lacey did her usual good show on TV but keeping with the theam of the night showed how flexible she is by doing the splits her perfect peachy bum looked amazing when she did this, lots of energy and boob play,
Have to say one of the best starts to the week in ages, the girls were really on it last night, and helped for ones by good camera work and producers who were not scared

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-10-2022 08:49
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

^YES Winsaw I agree absolutely! For a Monday I thought it was excellent! Kimmy Lopez and Ivy Hope as main girls were very.very good! Kimmy on 673 for 2 hours 28 minutes going naked but for just 23 minutes on 674 and went "naked " except for her boots! Very good but I still don't really like her for some reason!....Hope was on 673 for only 30 minutes going topless and braless early from 12.01 onwards but for 1 hour 36 minutes in two sections on 674! Topless and braless again and really showing off her lovely body and shaking! Very nice! Also on (673): Ferrari Red for just 29 minutes very good as usual. Kartel Kay was on for just 28 minutes topless from the start and went braless showing off her trim body and small tits. Good again. Amy Lacey! was on for only 27 minutes! But she went braless early and gave us her usual sexy show really shaking her amazing body and showing off her lovely curves! Excellent as usual.
So a very good show with mostly my favourite girls on! A good variety and Kimmy went naked: her first time!? With slight distant views of her landing strip!
674 also had Amy Lacey! for just 29 minutes BUT just as good as on 674: braless early and really showing off her amazing curves and shaking her shapely arse! Very nice! Bunny Saint was on for 29 ministry braless early and good as usual despite being on a bedset (like Ferrari Red was).. And Layla Rose was on for the first 56 minutes topless from the start and doing her usual show! OK.
So another good show. A very good effort by BS for a Monday!!
It was good (and unusual) to see two of the 5.00 finishing webgirls on TV ! A bit disappointed not to see Luna Lamora! or Brooke Knight!! but assuming that they weren't in!?......
Tonight: Melia Leigh until 5.30am with Kimmy Lopez, Macy May!, Le Reve, Valentina and April Paisley until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Bella Baby!!, Amy Lacey!, Nicole Snow, Amber Paige, Luna Lamora!, Annabelle! and Alexa Brooke!......Enjoy!?........
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2022 13:00 by trains55.)
11-10-2022 10:29
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

^ Yes it was absolute quality on BS last night, and no competition either!!
11-10-2022 10:47
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

Last nights show was fantastic for me Kimmy stole the show with her outstanding performance moves and general gorgeousness.
Great night for babestation Hope was good too
11-10-2022 13:39
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

I agree with you all it was a promising Monday given that there was very few girls who appeared
Kimmy had to deliver as she was the only one who had a change whilst irv was reasonable Amy cameo was probably the best out of her ferrari bunny and layla

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
11-10-2022 17:33
winsaw Online
winsaw is the insider lol

Tuesday night was again very good for me bs are on a bit of a roll this week,
Milia was back on TV for first time in months she was her usual fun self full of energy, lots of naughty smile as played with her lovely big boobs, showed off her lovely peachy bum well, good to have her back,
Nicole looked very sexy in white on TV, she was all naughty fun great to watch, spread her flexible legs wide, very sexy on all fours working her perfect peachy bum, she's still one of the most consistently good girl on bs,
Bella first time watching her since escaped 66 and very impressed, if like me you like a gorgeous peachy bum then she's a treat one of the best big bums I have ever seen on the shows and she really knows how to work it, great use of the set moving into some very sexy positions, loved how she looked back over her shoulder very sexy,
Lilly Lane new girl in me first time I seen her on TV, very nice big boobs and a fit toned body, she was confident getting into some good position played with her boobs well, one to keep an eye on and see how she progress,
Tara Spades was very good on the web again, bs need to get her to MK asap,
I enjoyed that there was a good variety of girls on with different body types and looks I like that,
See how long bs can keep this level of good show up

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-10-2022 08:48
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Well I'm afraid that I didn't enjoy last night's FV shows! Sorry winsaw! I was hoping/expecting to see Bella Baby for a longish time and even better than the last time she was on!? ..........Kimmy Lopez and Melia Leigh were main girls. Kimmy was excellent even though I don't really like her for some obscure reason! She was only on 674 for 28 minutes in PVC and topless from the start BUT was on 673 in two longish sections for a total of 2 hours 24 minutes! She was topless in PVC in her first section but fully naked from the start in her last section with just a towel covering herself for the first few minutes! Then no towel and in various positions including standing nude shots like Beth and showing her landing strip! Very good! Melia was on 674 in three sections for a total of 2 hours 5 minutes. In a beige suit mostly but after her second to last section and after 20 minutes of adverts! she reappeared for the last 8 minutes! dressed up ready for 5.00am! On 673 she was on once for just 33 minutes going topless early.
Also on (673): Bella Baby was on for 49 minutes in black PVC and using her usual positions showing off her amazing huge arse! She also oiled it up and really rubbed it: very nice and with FULL shots BUT she was mainly covered up!!!! Nice BUT not as good as her last FV shows! Nicole Snow was on for the first 33 minutes on a bedset and was excellent as always! Went topless early and braless and moved her pants down briefly with only brief top half shots! Layla was the only other extra girl and was on for just 26 minutes only going topless quite late on! Usual positions and with a few top half shots!
So a reasonable show especially for Kimmy fans! But I was disappointed with Bella: excellent huge arse shots BUT I'm not a PVC lover!.......
674 also had: Ferrari Red! (a nice surprise as she wasn't on the schedule!) for 29 minutes on a bedset. In bra,pants and stockings. Topless early and using her usual positions showing off her amazing big tits and shapely arse which she really shook! Took off her stockings. Very good as usual. Abby B was on for just 27 minutes going braless on and off showing off her big tits as usual. OK. April Paisley was on for 30 minutes in her usual positions BUT only braless very briefly showing off her tiny tits. Zoe Grey was on for just 28 minutes! Braless from the start and wearing a black cap! Normal staid Zoe. We also saw Bella BUT only for the first two minutes in her Pre-FV section! In PVC so I wasn't too worried! But personally I would have preferred to have seen more of her instead of so much of Kimmy!!!!!!......Also a bit disappointed not to see Amy Lacey! who was on Sky before midnight!....and also Luna Lamora! and Annabelle who I'm guessing weren't in!?.......But on a positive note 674 had MUCH shorter advert breaks of only one minute or so except for 20 minutes between Melia's last two sections!!......BUT whereas recently 674 had girls in longer sections than 673 (which I usually prefer) last night both channels were similar with mostly shorter sections! ..except for Kimmy, Melia and Bella.........Tonight:: Preeti Young until 5.30am with Yasmin Nicole!, Ivy Hope!, Sabrina Jade!, Demi Rose Lee, Valentina, Joa Nova and April Paisley until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Bella Baby!, Alex Le Tissier!, Jennifer Wilde!, Annabelle!, Amber Paige, Beth Bennett and Sarah Louise........Enjoy!?........
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2022 11:53 by trains55.)
12-10-2022 09:41
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

Two nights of Kimmy Lopez I could get used to this.
I like how yesterdays show was totally different to the one before.
Loved the sexy secretary outfit that she stripped down to some seriously eye popping lingerie.
Then a pvc number and then finishing her night naked with a little towel tease. Top draw A*.
Melia was great thought she was naked at one point was just her outfit.
The other cameos where good. A generally great night. Managed to get through to Kimmy for a cheeky chat as well so pleased about that.
Trains I think your reviews are so fair considering your not a Kimmy fan you give her her dues for being a great performer.
Fair play.
Iā€™m really enjoying seeing some action at the moment instead of the static performances.
12-10-2022 11:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV