babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(07-10-2022 16:13 )winsaw Wrote:  Thursday was a different but pretty good show,
I enjoyed Chelsea on TV not seen her there for ages, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, good energy,
Sophie did well again looked happy enjoying playing with her lovely big boobs, good to see her spreading her legs she's getting more wild lol,
On the web
Great to see Tara Spades make her debut loved her work on RLC, hopefully she's on more,
Zara did a very good peachy bum show, she's great at twerking,
Kartel was her usual naughty self live her naughty smile, she oiled up her boobs

Presumably Sophie Hart? was on pre-FV as she wasn't on FV at all! And Chelsea Blonde was mainly crouched or laid on her front on FV!! Not great!
07-10-2022 17:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I never saw Tara Spade either.
08-10-2022 02:31
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So a rather predictable night on FV with lots of Alice and Preeti who were the main girls and six other girls BUT no Roxee Couture!, Angell Delight! or Sophie Read!.......who were only on pre-FV!! Once again BS have deprived FV viewers.of seeing some of their favourite girls who aren't on TV very often anyway..........
So Alice was on 673 for 1 hour 20 minutes but ONLY 37 minutes on 674! She went naked on both channels but didn't bring anything new!!! Preeti was on 673 for just 16 minutes! BUT for 2 hours 8 minutes on 674! And unfortunately she was in lazy mode getting topless but fairly static with a few top half shots! Not great!....
Also on (673): Jamie was on for 40 minutes (her only TV section!) and was her usual excellent self: very energetic using various positions and went "naked " except for her boots! Very good. Stella Paris was on for 57 minutes braless and topless and a bit restrained. Not her usual TV show! Scarlett Wild was on for just 24 minutes! Braless early and in her usual positions. OK. And Joa Nova was on for 34 minutes: one nipple was out at the start and she went topless VERY briefly! Again not her usual show!
So a very disappointing show ! Six girls on and only one who (for me!) really made an effort!.........Jamie of course! ......
674 just had Maxie Rhoads for 52 minutes! Quite covered up but she was soon topless and showing off her nice tits and shapely arse in her usual positions. Good. And Lilly Lane was on for. 49 minutes! She went braless early and moved around in various positions showing off her body but with a few top half shots!
So on the whole a slightly better show for me than 673 with mostly longish sections (except for Alice!).
One definite improvement: no over long advert breaks! The longest was for 17 minutes on 674!..........Disappointed again! not to see several favourites of mine on FV: Roxee Couture!, Sophie Read!, Annabelle!, Angell Delight!, Lucia Maria!, April Mae, Amber Paige and Ashlyn!......Some probably weren't in BUT I definitely saw Roxee, Lucia, Sophie and Angell on the webshow and/or the TV show from 10.00 onwards!! So the lucky Sky viewers saw them and not us FV, viewers! Not fair especially as some of those girls are only on TV VERY rarely!!........Tonight: Beth Bennett until 5.30am with Ferrari Red!, Sophie Hart, Chelsea Blonde and Rosey Love until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Sarah Louise, Jamie Knight, Sarah Daniel!, Ashlyn Shaw! and Roxee Couture!.....Enjoy!?........no review tomorrow as usual. Take care.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2022 10:07 by trains55.)
08-10-2022 10:05
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

After the fun Thursday night watching Beth flair variety oil etc smashing priya to pieces
Definitely agree with you trains a frustrating Friday night then again when you have Alice who has been pretty average at best for the last few years and preeti who hasn't much spark in the last few months didn't help much
Was a nice near hour watching Jamie just getting on with it similar to Stella tho she was pushing the levels as you clearly saw that pathetic vibe toy a couple of times she tried to keep it not being shown
Other than that was mash up maxie and joa getting some time

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
08-10-2022 13:16
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

All the time Stella was on it didn't appear she had any buzzes at all. She didn't show any appreciation at all. She might just as well go without the wand and not be so restricted with her movements.
09-10-2022 02:13
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

A pretty enjoyable Saturday night to watch after being out drinking and watching the football, darts and saying farewell to a work colleague
Seductive Beth setting the bar very high as normal showing how simple things can be
Sophie backed up Beth well better than some of her hit/miss nights
Good seeing Stella again and at least sticking away from that pathetic vibe toy for backstage than on tv
Maxies cameo was basically what layla usually does.

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
09-10-2022 12:19
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

^And at least we saw Roxee Couture on FV although ONLY for a few minutes! ........
But not Ferrari Red!,Angell Delight!, Ashlyn Shaw! or Jamie Knight.......
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2022 20:16 by trains55.)
09-10-2022 16:51
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sunday night was good for me with some girls I like getting rare TV time,
Kartel was excellent on TV she looked stunning had great energy did lots of different sexy positions, she tweeted her perfect peachy bum , love her naughty smile when she's playing with her boobs, she needs more TV time,
Bunny did a very good boob play show she interacts with the camera very well,
Georgia did her usual good TV show, another sexy new outfit, she's definitely switching things up more, lots of sexy positions as normal and lots of playing with her lovely little boobs,
On the web Tara Spades was back being very sexy playing with her big boobs and getting on all fours working her perfect peachy bum, what a body this lady has

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
10-10-2022 10:19
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So another different but very reasonable Sunday night! Brooksie Brooks wasn't on so Jamie Knight was a main girl with Beth! Obviously they were both very good as expected! Beth was on 673 for 1 hour 17 minutes just in the last section until 4.53. In her blue and white bikini but was soon naked in her usual positions! Very nice but she put her pants on before the end. She was on 674 for 1 hour 18 minutes in two sections. In her first section as FV started she went naked very early and used her usual positions including standing nude! Very nice! In her second section of just 24 minutes! she only went topless. Jamie was on 673 for 1 hour 16 minutes in two sections. In her first section she went braless and was oily! She moved her pants down and was "naked " briefly. She was only on 674 for 3 2 minutes until the end of the show at 4.54 but went naked straight away and used her usual positions; very nice ! Her shoes were back on before the end.
So very good shows from both main girls (as expected!) .
Also on (673): Amanda Rendall was on for 29 minutes in her usual slot from 12.01. Topless braless and naked just before the end: usual positions. Layla Rose was on for just 29 minutes despite telling us that she would be on for 40/45 minutes! Covered up at the start! but she was soon topless and braless doing her usual! And Kartel Kay was on twice; 29 minutes in each section. Topless and braless really showing off her nice trim body and small tits. Nice to see her on FV for longer than usual! So a very good show for a Sunday!
674 also had three extra girls. Amber Paige was on for 53 minutes! She was braless from the start and did her usual show with her pants down slightly briefly and she used her usual positions. Bunny Saint was on for just 30 minutes on a bedset. In nice underwear as usual and braless early. Usual positions and showed off and played with her nice tits.
But the highlight for me was seeing Georgia Spice! In one section for 1 hour 16 minutes!! Her longest FV section yet !? She was topless from the start and soon went braless and eventually was just in her, pants! Excellent use of the bedset as usual (but she needs to get to the main MK studios!) and really showed off her lovely curves and nice small tits! Excellent as usual and 674 was a show for me to keep as the longest footage of Georgia! I've previously got was for 1 hour!..........Very nice!
So a very good night thanks to Beth and Jamie! But all of the girls were good as well. But a bit disappointed (again!) not to see a few of my favourites on TV but possibly they weren't in!?........Jennifer Wilde! and Ashlyn Shaw in particular!....
Tonight: Kimmy Lopez until 5.30am with Ferrari Red!, Ivy Hope!, April Paisley, Bunny Saint and Rosey Love until 5.00am: one of my favourites in there! Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Amy Lacey!, Mia Middleton, Layla Rose, Sasha Louise!, Luna Lamora! and Brooke Knight!!........Enjoy!?......
10-10-2022 10:42
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I just don't see the attraction of Georgia Spice. Not the most attractive babe in my opinion and he's never taken off those pants as far as I know.
10-10-2022 14:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV