babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
She was pre freeview trains my friend a bit of a school girl look yet was her usual glued to the bed least a bit of effort was made

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
04-10-2022 18:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-10-2022 18:12 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  She was pre freeview trains my friend a bit of a school girl look yet was her usual glued to the bed least a bit of effort was made

Yes I realise that as her graphics were still on when FV started! So a schoolgirl look ! Very nice: hopefully we might see her like that on FV sometime!?.......Thanks anyway.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2022 18:16 by trains55.)
04-10-2022 18:15
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So Alice (a main girl!) was on the webshow and several girls weren't in again! So Beth! and Abby B were main girls instead! I don't think Melia or Chelsea Blonde were in at all instead of being available until 5.00am........
Beth was on 673 for 48 minutes going topless early and naked as usual and also showed off her feet (up high!). Excellent as usual!She was on 674 for a total of 1 hour 12 minutes in two sections naked in the first one BUT only topless very briefly in her last section: unusual for her and a bit staid! Abby was on 673 for 40 minutes (in two sections) braless and showing off her curves as usual. She was on 674 also twice for a total of 1 hour 38 minutes very similar to her show on 673! Also on (673): Bella Mendez was on for the first 58 minutes braless from the start and in her usual positions showing off her curves. The first time she has been on the main set for ages despite being scheduled several times! OK. Zoe Grey was on for just 31 minutes braless from the start and in her usual positions. OK. And Amy Lacey! was on (twice) for a total of 1 hour 3 minutes! Very good as usual topless and braless all of the time and really shaking her body and showing off her amazing curves! She moved her pants down slightly VERY briefly but didn't go any further! Nice as always! So quite a reasonable show with lots of Amy which pleased me BUT at 4.00am there was 40 minutes of adverts!! before Abby's last section of just 14 minutes!!!......
674 also had Amber Paige for the first 30 minutes. She was dressed! in red albeit with her blouse undone! She gradually stripped down to just her pants. She looked so different that I thought that BS had put another new girl on TV! Very nice. Lilly Lane was on for 44 minutes! . She went braless early showing off her nice tits and the rest of her curves. Very good but too much ink for me! Quite good for her first? TV section. And Luna Lamora! was on for just 27 minutes: a nice (unscheduled!?) surprise. Braless on and off quite a lot showing. off her lovely new tits and the rest of her lovely body and curves! Very nice.
So another reasonable show with a different selection of girls who were all fairly good.
A bit surprised not to see Ferrari Red! or Nicole Snow who were both on the webshow! .....
Tonight: Demi Rose Lee until 5.30am with Sophie Hart, Ivy Hope!, Sabrina Jade!, Yasmin Nicole!, April Paisley and Joa Nova until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web; Georgia Spice!, Amber Paige, Layla Rose, Annabelle!, Amy Lacey!, Jennifer Wilde! and Brooke Knight!.........Enjoy!?.....
05-10-2022 10:49
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Tuesday was a good night for me,
Abby was excellent as always, so much energy, I love her big smile it's a joy to watch someone enjoying being naughty as much as she dose, lots of sexy positions, love how she looks into the camera so sexy,
Luna was very good sexy new black outfit, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, lots of cheeky looks to camera , she plays the naughty girl very well,
Tilly progress nicely no messing around last night boobs out lots of playing with them not on her front much still think she needs a trip.to MK

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-10-2022 10:52
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Absolutely winsaw from what it could have been with Alice and all her bull crap etc glad Abby was on instead always find her quirky but fun to watch and ideal back up to Beth just keeps the nights going with such ease whilst pleasing amber finally did something different to her usual Lori mode hopefully that may continue
Found Amy's couple stint more than enjoyable than Bella a minor improvement from Zoe bit baffled how she got babe of the month as on TV she's average at best her web stuff and probably her bg stuff and her gg show with Beth did it

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
05-10-2022 20:41
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just an okish night on FV last night! The main girls (Demi Rose Lee and Sophie Hart) w ere both on both channels. Demi was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 44 minutes and for 1 hour 10 minutes on 674 in two sections. Used various positions showing off her body but only went topless. Sophie was on 673 in two sections for a total of 1 hour 43 minutes BUT for only 12 minutes on 674! Braless from the start and used her usual positions showing off her lovely body! Very good as usual.
Also on (673): only TWO extra girls! Amy Lacey! was on for just 28 minutes going braless straight away and using her usual positions showing off her lovely curves and shaking her arse a lot. She moved her pants down slightly briefly but they stayed on! Very good as usual. And Tilly Taylor was on for 26 minutes braless from the start and mainly laid on her side with full shots! So a reasonable but not great show: there was an advert break of 21 minutes as well!......
674 had FIVE extra girls! Georgia Spice was on for 30 minutes braless from the start and as a "college girl "! Very nice! She used her usual positions and stripped gradually until she was just wearing her pants! Excellent as we now expect! Layla Rose was on for the first 59 minutes topless from the start and used her usual positions. OK. Lilly Lane was on for 33 minutes in pink. Went braless early showing off her nice tits and used her usual positions. OK. Scarlett Wild was on for just 26 minutes going topless early and braless. A bit static but OK. And Joa Nova was on for 41 minutes! Wearing black in her usual positions. She oiled her body up as she usually does but stayed covered up!
So another reasonable but not great show: with one advert break of 16 minutes!
So (for me!) a fairly OK night with nothing really new BUT I'm pleased that I saw Georgia! as a "college girl " which was a bit different ! Unfortunately a few girls (including some of my favourites!) weren't in again including Alex Le Tissier!, Jennifer Wilde!, Annabelle!, Ivy Hope! and Brooke Knight!! .........Unless BS made a rare mistake!? or I missed seeing them on the webshow!?....
Tonight: Priya Young until 5.30am with Beth Bennett, Le Reve, Chelsea Blonde and April Paisley until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web; Sarah Daniel!, Annabelle! and Alex Le Tissier! ......Enjoy!?........
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2022 13:46 by trains55.)
06-10-2022 09:28
winsaw Offline

I agree train it was an ok night but nothing special, both main girls seamed to be having quite nights to me, the web girls saved TV really with a few good stints,
Scarlett Wild did well again on TV she seams to be enjoying herself more now had her boobs out playing with them a lot, she got a lot of potential, needs to learn a few new position
Amy Lacey was excellent as usual in only a small thong did lots of sexy positions really shows off her curves so well on TV, great energy as well,
April did a good high energy show a lot of twerking her peachy bum which I liked,

06-10-2022 10:42
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

Get Kimmy Lopez back on she moves she is gorgeous great ass and tits
She’s the best performer that babestation has on tv the only other two people are Amanda Rendal and Atlanta but Kimmy is on their level and the girls they’re putting on aren’t on these girls levels they are way above
06-10-2022 23:32
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Another reasonable night on FV. Beth and Priya were the main girls. Beth was excellent as always and was on 673 for 1 hour 39 minutes in just two longish sections. In her first section she was in black bra and tights! Braless early and moved her tights down to oil up her arse! Very nice and unusual for her! She then went fully naked. In her last section until 4.52 she was "naked " just in her grey blouse. On 674 she was on for just 26 minutes but still managed to get naked! Very good but as we always expect from her! Priya wasn't on 673 at all!! She was on 674 in four shortish sections: the last two separated by 27 minutes of adverts! Went braless in her first two sections and was fully naked from the start in her last two BUT mainly laid on her front!.......
Also on (673): Layla Rose was on for the first 58 minutes topless from the start as usual and in a nice turquoise suit with her usual white stockings! Gave us her usual show with a few top half shots. OK. Kartel Kay was on for just 25 minutes braless from the start BUT her section was spoilt by being mostly top half shots! And Sarah Daniel! was on (twice) for a total of 1 hour 22 minutes! In one of her usual outfits and showing off and playing with her lovely HUGE 38"GG tits a lot as usual! Plus shots of her lovely shapely arse! Very nice! So a reasonable show but (for me!) too many top half shots!
674 had Ferrari Red! on for 31 minutes unfortunately on a bedset! But she went braless early and used various positions showing off her amazing curves and played with her lovely big tits as usual! Very good as usual. Chelsea Blonde was on for just 29 minutes going braless early but mostly laid on her front and quite static! It was good to see her on FV after a long time! OK. And Scarlett Wild was on for 34 minutes going topless early and braless and played with her nice tits. A bit static though.
So another reasonable show. So two different shows with a different selection of girls on each: which I quite like! And also quite a few longish sections of over 30 minutes! Mostly shorter breaks between girls EXCEPT for the 27 minutes between Priya's last two sections on 674!
Still quite a few scheduled girls who didn't appear including a few of my favourites.....
Tonight: Alice Goodwin until 5.30am with Preeti Young, Yasmin Nicole!, Sabrina Jade! and Joa Nova until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Amber Paige, Jamie Knight, Annabelle!, Angell Delight!, April Mae, Roxee Couture! and Ashlyn Shaw!......Enjoy!?....
07-10-2022 11:33
winsaw Offline

Thursday was a different but pretty good show,
I enjoyed Chelsea on TV not seen her there for ages, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, good energy,
Sophie did well again looked happy enjoying playing with her lovely big boobs, good to see her spreading her legs she's getting more wild lol,
On the web
Great to see Tara Spades make her debut loved her work on RLC, hopefully she's on more,
Zara did a very good peachy bum show, she's great at twerking,
Kartel was her usual naughty self live her naughty smile, she oiled up her boobs

07-10-2022 16:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV