Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(21-09-2022 14:27 )winsaw Wrote:  Tuesday night was not to bad i thought,
April was really good on the sky only show, she was full of energy really getting into some sexy positions, love seeing her spreading her legs, she was fun and cheeky, need her more on tv to replace some of the no energy girls,
Zoe looked sexy on all fours and showed off her perfect peachybum better than she sometimes dose, she did get stuck in one position for to long though,
Ferrari looked stunning lots of boob play, did the best she could stuck on the bed,
Amy Lacey was very good on tv as always lots of different positions, lots of boob play, she interacts very well with the camera,

Hi: sorry this is so late but I've had a day from hell! On FV we saw lots of Alice on both channels: normal Alice going naked. 1 hour 4 minutes on 673 and 1 hour 48 minutes on 674! Valentina was on but not for that long: 49 minutes on 673 and 1 hour 15 minutes on 674! Normal Valentina with nothing new!
Also on (673): Amber Paige for 48 minutes: unusually she was wearing a suit and pants! She was soon braless and did her usual show. Layla Lamour was on for 29 minutes topless from the start showing off her nice body in various positions. Nice tits! Abby B was on for 59 minutes and actually went naked disproving someone's thinking on this site! And Amy Lacey! was on for 28 minutes topless from early on and she used her usual positions showing off her lovely curves and shaking her body and nice tits and played with them as usual! Very good.
So not a bad show BUT only two of my favourites were on !......
674 just had Abby B on for just 43 minutes at the start of the show: went braless and took her shoes off! And Brooke Knight! was on for just 28 minutes and was her usual excellent self: topless early on and used her usual positions showing off her amazing curves and playing with her lovely big tits as she does so well! Excellent as ever!
So (for me!) the best FV show. Although a lot of girls were on we didn't see: Ferrari Red!, Macy May, or Georgia Spice! amongst others........
Tonight: Preeti Young until 5.30am with Sabrina Jade!, Yasmin Nicole!, April Paisley, Joa Nova and Sophie Hart until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Amy Lacey!, Jennifer Wilde!, Amber Paige, Georgia Spice!, Sarah Louise and Bella Baby!!!!! Enjoy!?......
21-09-2022 17:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Know the feeling trains especially when back after a small break
Anyway I found the cameos from Abby and Amy and the tiny bit of Brooke more enjoyable than enduring another pointless night with Valentina whilst was just bored with Alice
Wasn't fussed about amber whilst Zoe was pre Freeview and on my virgin media recording and was her normal self still itching to see if she can switch it about like her bsx show she did last weekend or her gg show with Beth the weekend before

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
21-09-2022 21:12
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out and do my shopping! No Preeti last night so Abby B was a main girl with Sophie Hart! She was on 673 for 1 hour 56 minutes! but only for 38 minutes on 674: very energetic as usual showing off her big tits. Not one of my favourites but was very good. Sophie was on 673 for 47 minutes and for 1 hour 27 minutes on 674! Braless all the time and using her usual positions: very good and sexy as usual especially when giving us close-ups of her lovely big tits!
Also on (673): Jennifer Wilde! for 35 minutes topless all the time and in various positions: good but not great! Maxie Rhoads for 59 minutes! Topless early and braless using various positions showing off her curves and big tits nicely. Bunny Saint was also on for just 30 minutes going braless early and showing off her curves as usual.
So a reasonable show with lots of Abby B!!
674; Georgia Spice! was on for 30 minutes braless from the start and in her usual positions showing off her lovely trim body and nice small tits as she does so well! Sarah Louise was on for the first 4 minutes and for 41 minutes later on. Topless most of the time showing off her amazing body and BIG 34"HH tits! Nikita Reign was on for just 39 minutes in a see-through suit and went topless quite late in her section! OK but a bit restrained!?
BUT the highlight of the night for me a 29 minute 2-4-1 section with Yasmin Nicole! and Sabrina Jade! They were both fully naked!! and really showed off their lovely bodys in various positions! Absolutely excellent!!!!
So unsurprisingly I decided to keep the show!!.......
So quite a different night with two quite distinct shows!......
I was hoping to see Bella Baby! but not really expecting BS to let her loose on FV on her first nightshow!! We also didn't see Amy Lacey! or several other girls BUT the naked 2-4-1 was some compensation!!: so does this mean that BS have relaxed one of their own rules!?.....
Tonight: Priya Young until 5.30am with Ferrari Red!, Layla Lamour, Macy, Rosey Love and Nikita Reign until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Alex Le Tissier!, April Mae, Roxee Couture!, Jennifer Wilde!, Alexa Brooke!, Brooke Knight! and Sarah Daniel!........Enjoy!?........
22-09-2022 09:54
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Wednesday night eventhough didn't see the highlight trains mentioned,
April very good high energy show again, showed off her sexy legs well again good to see a girl doing something different on TV, she was very happy playing with her little boobs,
Jennifer continue to progress good boob play showed off her peachy bum,
Sarah Lou did her usual good boob play show, she was happy did s fun show,
Georgia did her usual good show lots of movement and didn't positions,

Going on holiday for 9 days tomorrow , 4 days in Czech, 3 in Slovakia and 2 in Austria so may not be on here much for a bit ,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-09-2022 16:29
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Have a fun European adventure winsaw
Aside from that was a pretty good Wednesday night viewing abby was fabulous been good to have her back and showing certain girls how simple it is if you put some effort in
Sophie was pretty good just a little limited
Caught April in my virgin media recording she is trying to get going
Wasn't to fussed about Sarah Louise and Georgia don't do much for me
Whilst the 2-4-1 with sabrina and yasmin Nicole was a pleasant surprise
Reasonable hour with maxie trying to establish herself again on babestation

22-09-2022 17:25
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-09-2022 16:29 )winsaw Wrote:  on holiday for 9 days tomorrow , 4 days in Czech, 3 in Slovakia and 2 in Austria so may not be on here much for a bit ,

I hope you have wonderful break! Take care. .
22-09-2022 20:23
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So although I was hoping to see Bella Baby on FV I didn't think it would happen and wasn't too excited otherwise with Priya and Nikita as main girls! BUT BS came up trumps with Bella on FV a lot! More about that later.............
So Priya was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 5 minutes and went naked in her first section. Normal Priya. She was on 674 for 1 hour 5 minutes as well and went naked in her first section as well and we saw her in full shots. Nikita was on 673 for a total of 1 hour 22 minutes in two sections. And for just 30 minutes on 674: topless only and with a few top half shots.
Also on (673): Sarah Daniel was on for the first minute at the end of her Sky pre-FV section and wasn't on at all again! Layla Rose was on for 41 minutes topless from the start and doing her usual ! Amanda Rendall was on for 31 minutes and gave us her usual show going naked for the last few minutes. And Bella Baby! was on for 43 minutes and was topless for JUST 1 minute!! She showed off her amazing curves: lovely BIG tits and shapely arse! Various positions: good BUT not as good as 674!
So a reasonable show.
674 had: Lori Buckby on for 43 minutes in her usual energetic loud show! Topless braless and naked early! Normal Lori ! April Mae was on for 50 minutes for the first time in ages! Topless early and used her usual positions showing off her lovely curves! Great to see her again! Tilly Taylor was on for 32 minutes braless from the start. She used various positions showing off her tiny tits and slim body with FULL shots!
AND Bella Baby was on for 50 minutes until 4.23. She used various positions showing off her amazing big curves! She went topless for 6 minutes and braless in two sections for a total of 26 minutes! Excellent and she really shook and played with them! I thought it was a VERY good show for her first time on FV!! Thanks Bella AND thanks BS: I think you realise how much she will give!
So (for me ) a very good show which I need to keep!
So in the end it wasn't as bad a night as I feared thanks to Bella!!!!! Well done !.......
I was hoping to see a few extra favourites but presumably quite a few girls weren't in although I did see Ferrari Red! and Ashlyn Shaw! on the web but none of my other favourite girls!.........
Tonight: Nicole Snow until 5.30am with Yasmin Nicole!, Preeti Young, Joa Nova and Piggy Mouth until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Alex Le Tissier!, April Mae, Roxee Couture! and Jamie Knight. Enjoy!?.....
23-09-2022 10:10
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains a reasonable Thursday personally Priya was better than Nikita damn as Nikita did have something nice on and was praying she would eventually take it off but nope only a little bit at best
Aprils cameo was pretty decent just bloody needs to get a proper night on TV alone no backstage antics etc etc
Interesting couple of stints with Bella

23-09-2022 20:46
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out for the day. Last night was another which was different to what was expected! Nicole Snow wasn't on along with several other girls so Jamie Knight was a main girl with Preeti..Jamie was on 673 for 52 minutes going topless and braless. She used her usual positions. Good. She was on 674 twice for a total of 56 minutes and in her first section was "naked " for 3 minutes just wearing her boots! Good as we now expect. Preeti was on 673 in the first and last sections for a total of 1 hour 36 minutes and was "naked " iexcept for her pants well down and went naked in her last section Shewason 674 for just 35 minutes.naked from the start. OK..
Also on (673): Maxie Rhoads was on for 39 minutes and naked from the start! Various positions plus a few top half shots but VERY good. Poppy was on for 31 minutes and went topless but no further. Usual positions. And Joa Nova was on for 30 minutes in her usual positions BUT I think she stayed covered up!?
So a reasonable show with Maxie surprising by being naked from the start and staying uncovered! Not one of my favourites but a good section!
674: April Mae was on for 42 minutes braless from the start and used her usual positions showing off her lovely curves: good to see her again! Layla Rose did her usual show topless from the start. Le Reve (I think) was on for 40 minutes going topless briefly and using various positions. Amanda Rendall gave us her usual show going naked about half way through as usual but then braless near the end. The REAL surprise was seeing Jess West on FV TV for the first time in ages!! She was on for the first 30 minutes and was naked from the start: she said that she likes being naked as she started! I think we know that! Again not one of my favourites but she always gives us a good show!
So another very reasonable show.
A different but good night on both FV channels. Didn't see several girls who I expected/hoped to: Alex Le Tissier!, Roxee Couture! and others.........
Tonight: Alice Goodwin until 5.30am with Ferrari Red!, Rosey Love and Valentina until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Jamie Knight, Sarah Daniel! and Sarah Louise. Enjoy!?............no review tomorrow as usual but I'll be back on later on tomorrow!.......
24-09-2022 09:32
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Have a good Saturday trains my friend
Definitely a enjoyable Friday night Jamie was a good replacement for Nicole as she always delivers
Preeti was pretty decent backing up
Then was a right mix of small appearances from maxie April mae poppy le rave Amanda layla and the gorgeous jess West after gg show on bsx
Whilst on the web Stella had another Mr p show but didn't see much

24-09-2022 09:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV