Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(14-09-2022 21:53 )trains55 Wrote:  
(14-09-2022 20:59 )mrmann Wrote:  
(14-09-2022 10:40 )trains55 Wrote:  Morning. Slight (hopefully?) disaster last night! One of my DVD recorders failed to record 674 so I only saw 673 which I thought was pretty good! I'm just hoping that I didn't miss Brooke Knight! better than I have already got?...and more of Sasha Louise!........
Anyway 673 was (for me!) a very good show. No Bella Mendez again so we saw a lot of Amy Lacey! for a total of 58 minutes in two sections and fully naked for 47 minutes! In various positions showing off her lovely curves and nice tits! Near the end she was laying on her back with full(ish) shots while rubbing her pussy almost in shot! Excellent as usual and almost as good as Beth!! New girl Sasha Louise! was on again for 55 minutes and I thought even better than her first show: braless early and for her entire section! and with very good shots of her shapely arse while shaking it!! Very good! Luna Lamora! was on for ONLY 21 minutes! BUT better than usual as she went braless very early AND staying uncovered until the end of her section ! Nice! Abby B was on for 59 minutes stripping down to just her pants and suspender belt. Good but not one of my favourites. And Zoe Grey ( the main girl) was on twice for a total of 50 minutes braless but one section consisted of mostly top half shots and in her last section she was laid on her front! Not a favourite of mine but not very good!
So I really enjoyed the FV show especially for Amy Lacey! and Sasha Louise! .........
I'm just hoping that 674 wasn't a better show with Brooke Knight!, Ferrari Red! or Jennifer Wilde! being better than usual!? or indeed Amy Lacey! or Sasha Louise!.......I'll wait and see.........
Tonight: Preeti Young until 5.30am with Sophie Hart, Sabrina Jade!, Yasmin Nicole! and Joa Nova until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Amy Lacey!, Mia Middleton, Beth Bennett, Maxie Rhoads, Georgia Spice! and Lori Buckby........Enjoy!?........

Abby actually took her thong down finally, but wasn't allowed to move around much due to the nervous producer.

I thought I have read on here that Abby isn't allowed to go naked on the BS nightshows!? But I'm guessing that at the end of the day it's a cameraman/producer decision.

She had to ask for permission, but then wasn't allowed to budge from her sitting position. Then shortly after it seemed that the producer told her to put it back on. It was never fully off, just down to her ankles. Producers don't seem to trust her, or Zoe for that matter, and yet night after night we get Beth standing nude with no issues at all.

AKA Lara Croft
14-09-2022 22:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Last night's main girls were Sophie Hart and Preeti Young. Sophie was on 673 in one section of 53 minutes and was very good as usual: going naked and using her normal positions. She was on 674 in two sections (separated by an advert break) for a total of 1 hour 2 minutes going naked in her first section and using nice positions shaking her lovely body! Very nice! Preeti was on 673 only! In three sections: one longish and two short ones for a total of 1 hour 48 minutes! Naked in her first section using her hand thong a few times with a few fullish sat up shots but a bit static in her other sections!
Also on (673) : Georgia Spice for the first 4 minutes in her Sky pre-FV section! She wasn't on again. Beth Bennett was on for just 29 minutes but still managed to get naked! Excellent as usual using her usual positions. Very good. And Missy Le Anne was on for just 27 minutes going topless and braless showing off her lovely smallish tits in very nice positions! Very good.
So a very reasonable show: all the girls did quite a good show but Preeti could have been a bit better!
674: Lori was on for the first 55 minutes in her usual Wednesday night slot! Energetic and loud and went naked. Usual positions and stood up naked at the end but several top half shots! Maxie Rhoads on for the first time was on for 49 minutes. "Naked " from the start just in (I think) white or very pale blue stockings. Was crouched over the desk (side view) a lot or sat up with top.half shots! But quite a good first night! April Paisley was on for 56 minutes in her usual positions and went braless quite late into the section ! And we also saw Valentina on a bed for only 27 minutes!! Braless from the start just in pink see-through? pants! and black shoes. Normal Valentina........
So another reasonable show with lots of Sophie and Lori! But we didn't see Amy!, Sabrina!, Yasmin Nicole! or much of Georgia Spice!........
Tonight: Alice Goodwin until 5.30am with Priya Young, Layla Lamour and Macy May until 5.00am. Plus some of my favourites should be on the web: Jennifer Wilde!, Alexa Brooke!, Sarah Daniel!, Amber Paige and Sarah Louise. Enjoy!?.....
15-09-2022 09:24
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Wednesday night, always start to worry it's all going to fall apart when bs go on one of these good runs lol,
Sophie was pretty good including getting naked,
Amy Lacey was excellent on sky only show lots of energy and playing with her lovely boobs, she was very happy fun to watch,
Georgia did her usual good show, another new outfit which was good, played with her little boobs showed off her peachy bum a bit, good as usual,
April get her chance on the main TV set and made great use of it she's a little pocket rocket so much energy doing lots of different sexy positions, liked it when she spread her legs, lots of playing with her tiny boobs , and good peachy bum action, would like to see more of her on TV,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-09-2022 11:04
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Cheers one and all been away the last couple of days having a small trip to Newcastle
Managed to catch up with my recordings
Tuesday night into Wednesday morning I found Amy a real star putting Zoe to shame hopefully just a blip as she can be good just needs to prove it Abby was good also
Whilst last night was back to normal the usual hyper hour with Lori repeative Preeti least seeing Sophie and Beth naked cheered me up

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
15-09-2022 21:09
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning. Last night's FV shows were very different! Alice Goodwin and Priya Young were the main girls and were on both channels. Alice was on 673 in two sections for a total of 1 hour 38 minutes going naked in both. She was on 674 for 52 minutes in one section going naked. Priya was on 673 for just 21 minutes! BUT for 2 hours 7 minutes in three sections! She went naked in her last section and oiled up her arse; unusual!
On 673 we also saw: Sarah Daniel! for just 27 minutes in her usual positions with her amazing HUGE 38"GG tits out quite a lot and also showing off her lovely shapely arse! April Paisley for 28 minutes in her usual positions BUT stayed dressed! Tilly Taylor was on for 30 minutes but ONLY top half shots again! And Valentina was on (twice! ) for a total of 58 minutes on a bedset. Braless and in her usual positions BUT nothing really special!
So an okish show with 6 different girls in (except for Alice) shortish sections.
BUT 674 was (for me!) was excellent!!!! Apart from Alice and Priya it was "The Jennifer Wilde Show "! She was on in TWO sections for a total of 1 hour 28 minutes in the sauna and study. Wearing the same bottle green suit she was topless virtually from the start showing off her lovely tits and shapely arse especially when crouched! Excellent and much better than her last BRIEF appearance when I think she stayed covered up!? BUT last night was her best ever FV show and one to keep until she goes braless or naked!? I'm sure given time it will happen judging by last night's show! Well done Jennifer AND thanks BS!! .......
Tonight: Preeti Young until 5.30am with Sophie Hart, Sabrina Jade! and Joa Nova until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Mia Middleton, Roxee Couture! and Amber Paige......Enjoy!?..........no more reviews until Monday as I'm going away for the weekend visiting my grandsons in Hereford. Take care.......
16-09-2022 10:21
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Terrible terrible terrible Thursday nights viewing personally only the moment of Alice naked was the only positive from last night
Apart from that she was her usual average self
Priya boring as hell the odd oil moment at the end of the night was probably to wake us all up after being bored to death with her
Standard garbage from Valentina on the bed doing very little
Jennifer was ok similar to April topless for minutes then covered up
Sarah Daniels usual bore fest does she even do ANYTHING on nights

16-09-2022 16:09
winsaw Offline

Agree Geri after such a good week bs had a really poor night sadly as I guessed it would the day before when I saw the old guard take over booked for last night,
Jennifer was the only one worth watching on TV everyone else really wasn't interesting, how Alice manages to make being naked so un sexy is beyond me,

16-09-2022 17:17
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Indeed winsaw Wednesday night and last night hit a wall definitely with you with Alice the last few years watching her has been very slow and not really exciting

16-09-2022 17:39
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well after the last couple of nights have been frustrating to watch last night was a better night preeti and Sophie were the main two both put in good efforts similar to a cameo from Amanda Sarah Daniels continues to do next to nothing even seeing her on the web didn't want to much ferrari was average whilst my highlight of the night was seeing a hour of ashlynn very seductive in red and gave us fans a treat

17-09-2022 13:15
winsaw Offline

Saturday night was pretty good,
Beth was excellent as always, she did an amazing standing nude section on TV getting into positions that other girls never think of trying, she's on a level apart at the moment,
Ivy Hope continue to impress since signing, she's learned how to use the sets fast to show off her lovely curves, really good bent over the table peachy bum action last night on TV, she looks happy lots of boob play,
Scarlett Wild really good on TV, great energy got into some very sexy positions, loved seeing her showing off his flexible her leg are, she was spreading them wide, nice looking over the shoulder with working her peachy bum, she definitely needs more TV time,

18-09-2022 10:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV