babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(11-09-2022 18:28 )derekdas Wrote:  Nobody stood out last night for me. Even Beth has now become somewhat predictable.

Maybe so Derek yet personally Beth has kept nights going with her flair variety etc way better than 90% of the current night girls

Aside from that was pretty good end to the weekend with Beth just showing her usual style flair etc
Bliss a bit better than her last night appreance still got a lot to do to convince me
Amber meh usual old lori style would like to see something different
Other cameos from joa Chelsea and Georgia were reasonable

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
12-09-2022 16:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I thought Monday night was excellent,
Beth smashed it out the park for the 3rd night running, more excellent naked action on TV,
Brooke was back and looked amazing on sky only TV playing with her huge boobs she was happy love her naughty smile as plays with her boobs hopefully she's back regularly,
Luna was her usual good fun cheeky self on TV looking very naughty playing with her lovely big boobs,
Joa looked very good in the office showing off her perfect peachy bum what a body she has great to see her finally getting some TV time
Lots of very good content last night,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-09-2022 09:18
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-09-2022 09:18 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought Monday night was excellent,
Beth smashed it out the park for the 3rd night running, more excellent naked action on TV,
Brooke was back and looked amazing on sky only TV playing with her huge boobs she was happy love her naughty smile as plays with her boobs hopefully she's back regularly,
Luna was her usual good fun cheeky self on TV looking very naughty playing with her lovely big boobs,
Joa looked very good in the office showing off her perfect peachy bum what a body she has great to see her finally getting some TV time
Lots of very good content last night,

Yes I agree that it was a good night despite Bella Mendez not being on again: not one of my favourites anyway! But Beth replaced her excellently as usual! She was on for 1 hour 15 minutes on 673 and for 1 hour 8 minutes on 674 going naked as usual. She joined the other main girl Zoe Grey who was only on 674 for a total of 2 hours 20 minutes in three sections! Topless all the time in various positions.
Also on (673) : Sasha Louise! a new (to BS!?) girl was on for 49 minutes braless most of the time showing off her lovely curves and big tits! Very good and a new favourite for
me! Georgia Spice! was on for just minutes topless and in her usual positions. Good as usual. Luna Lamora! was on for just 23 minutes braless briefly and used her usual positions: quite energetic and showing off her lovely body! Very good as usual. Joa Nova was on twice for a total of 1 hour 19 minutes! Braless most of the time showing off her nice black body and oiled up her arse aga! Good. And we saw Brooke Knight! BUT only for the first 2 minutes from midnight in her Sky pre-FV section! But it was good to see her again! Hopefully she'll be on FV for longer tonight!?...
So (for me ) a good show which I kept for Sasha! who wasn't on 674!......
674 had: Zoe Grey (on three times ) for a total of 2 hours 20 minutes! Topless all night and took her shorts off in one section. Normal Zoe. Luna Lamora! was on for just 32 minutes braless quite a lot and used her usual positions. Good but a very short section again! And Bunny Saint was on for just 34 minutes going braless quite late and with a few top half shots. OK.
So two very different shows: new girl Sasha was only on 673 which didn't have Zoe (a main girl!) with a total of 6 girls whereas 674 didn't have Sasha! or Joa but did have Zoe and Bunny. So (for me!) a reasonable show but not as good as 673.
Tonight: Zoe Grey until 5.30am with Ferrari Red!, Rosey Love, Layla Lamour and Bella Mendez?? until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Amy Lacey!, Alexa Brooke!, Brooke Knight!, Nicole Snow, Luna Lamora! and Beth Bennett. Enjoy ?.....Interestingly I saw Ferrari on the daytime show yesterday afternoon: she seemed to be doing a good show despite looking out of place!!......
Finally does anyone know what happened to Bella Baby? She missed two scheduled nights last week and doesn't appear on the BS schedule for the coming week!.....Such a shame as I've been looking forward to seeing her lovely large curvy body!!!!! Really missing her since S66 stopped broadcasting on FV!!!!!.....
13-09-2022 10:02
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains and winsaw a pretty good Monday night better than what could have been
I'm running out of words to say about how good and reliable Beth is despite it being her fourth night running didn't disappoint
Whilst Zoe I found disappointing barely done much until her final stint
Standard luna appreance on and off top maybe one day she'll fully embrace her new boobs on tv
Another appearance from joa away from her usual bed set was reasonable
They may have found a decent gem in sasha Louise we will see what happens in her next couple of stints
Whilst just have to laugh whether Bella was planned to appear or if it was a mistake either way personally better without her

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
13-09-2022 16:25
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

This good week on bs continued on Tuesday night,
The beautiful Kartel has been saved from 66 and was looking stunning on the web show last night so much energy , she was naughty and that thong was small hopefully see her on TV soon,
Luna was excellent again don't think anyone dose the naughty girl type show as good as her the was she looks into the camera when getting her boobs out like she knows shes being so naughty but can't help herself is pure sex ,
Layla L'amour was back on TV doing a very good peachy bum show lots of sexy twerking,
Abby was the babe of the night on TV for me, her energy and fun is a joy to to watch, I love her big smile she just makes her stints happy fun sexy places, so few girls can do that,
Have to say wasn't it great seeing so much variety of colour on bs last night I really liked that made for an excellent nights viewing for me

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-09-2022 10:17
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning. Slight (hopefully?) disaster last night! One of my DVD recorders failed to record 674 so I only saw 673 which I thought was pretty good! I'm just hoping that I didn't miss Brooke Knight! better than I have already got?...and more of Sasha Louise!........
Anyway 673 was (for me!) a very good show. No Bella Mendez again so we saw a lot of Amy Lacey! for a total of 58 minutes in two sections and fully naked for 47 minutes! In various positions showing off her lovely curves and nice tits! Near the end she was laying on her back with full(ish) shots while rubbing her pussy almost in shot! Excellent as usual and almost as good as Beth!! New girl Sasha Louise! was on again for 55 minutes and I thought even better than her first show: braless early and for her entire section! and with very good shots of her shapely arse while shaking it!! Very good! Luna Lamora! was on for ONLY 21 minutes! BUT better than usual as she went braless very early AND staying uncovered until the end of her section ! Nice! Abby B was on for 59 minutes stripping down to just her pants and suspender belt. Good but not one of my favourites. And Zoe Grey ( the main girl) was on twice for a total of 50 minutes braless but one section consisted of mostly top half shots and in her last section she was laid on her front! Not a favourite of mine but not very good!
So I really enjoyed the FV show especially for Amy Lacey! and Sasha Louise! .........
I'm just hoping that 674 wasn't a better show with Brooke Knight!, Ferrari Red! or Jennifer Wilde! being better than usual!? or indeed Amy Lacey! or Sasha Louise!.......I'll wait and see.........
Tonight: Preeti Young until 5.30am with Sophie Hart, Sabrina Jade!, Yasmin Nicole! and Joa Nova until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Amy Lacey!, Mia Middleton, Beth Bennett, Maxie Rhoads, Georgia Spice! and Lori Buckby........Enjoy!?........
14-09-2022 10:40
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(14-09-2022 10:40 )trains55 Wrote:  Morning. Slight (hopefully?) disaster last night! One of my DVD recorders failed to record 674 so I only saw 673 which I thought was pretty good! .
I'm just hoping that 674 wasn't a better show with Brooke Knight!, Ferrari Red! or Jennifer Wilde! being better than usual!? or indeed Amy Lacey! or Sasha Louise!.......I'll wait and see.........
Jennifer was on 674, though how qualititative is in the eye of the beholder, as ever. Abby and Zoe were on too Heart

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
14-09-2022 14:59
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-09-2022 14:59 )Doddle Wrote:  
(14-09-2022 10:40 )trains55 Wrote:  Morning. Slight (hopefully?) disaster last night! One of my DVD recorders failed to record 674 so I only saw 673 which I thought was pretty good! .
Jennifer was on 674, though how qualititative is in the eye of the beholder, as ever. Abby and Zoe were on too Heart

Thanks for that; but I expect that she was covered up a lot!? Hopefully I didn't miss Brooke Knight as well!?.....
14-09-2022 19:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(14-09-2022 10:40 )trains55 Wrote:  Morning. Slight (hopefully?) disaster last night! One of my DVD recorders failed to record 674 so I only saw 673 which I thought was pretty good! I'm just hoping that I didn't miss Brooke Knight! better than I have already got?...and more of Sasha Louise!........
Anyway 673 was (for me!) a very good show. No Bella Mendez again so we saw a lot of Amy Lacey! for a total of 58 minutes in two sections and fully naked for 47 minutes! In various positions showing off her lovely curves and nice tits! Near the end she was laying on her back with full(ish) shots while rubbing her pussy almost in shot! Excellent as usual and almost as good as Beth!! New girl Sasha Louise! was on again for 55 minutes and I thought even better than her first show: braless early and for her entire section! and with very good shots of her shapely arse while shaking it!! Very good! Luna Lamora! was on for ONLY 21 minutes! BUT better than usual as she went braless very early AND staying uncovered until the end of her section ! Nice! Abby B was on for 59 minutes stripping down to just her pants and suspender belt. Good but not one of my favourites. And Zoe Grey ( the main girl) was on twice for a total of 50 minutes braless but one section consisted of mostly top half shots and in her last section she was laid on her front! Not a favourite of mine but not very good!
So I really enjoyed the FV show especially for Amy Lacey! and Sasha Louise! .........
Tonight: Preeti Young until 5.30am with Sophie Hart, Sabrina Jade!, Yasmin Nicole! and Joa Nova until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Amy Lacey!, Mia Middleton, Beth Bennett, Maxie Rhoads, Georgia Spice! and Lori Buckby........Enjoy!?........

Abby actually took her thong down finally, but wasn't allowed to move around much due to the nervous producer.

AKA Lara Croft
14-09-2022 20:59
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-09-2022 20:59 )mrmann Wrote:  
(14-09-2022 10:40 )trains55 Wrote:  Morning. Slight (hopefully?) disaster last night! One of my DVD recorders failed to record 674 so I only saw 673 which I thought was pretty good! I'm just hoping that I didn't miss Brooke Knight! better than I have already got?...and more of Sasha Louise!........

Abby actually took her thong down finally, but wasn't allowed to move around much due to the nervous producer.

I thought I have read on here that Abby isn't allowed to go naked on the BS nightshows!? But I'm guessing that at the end of the day it's a cameraman/producer decision.
14-09-2022 21:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV