babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(09-09-2022 18:16 )derekdas Wrote:  Like you trains I didn't enjoy the choice of babes on FV. So I watched Lori most of the evening on the web, where she came back to the padded studio. She did an amazing show, with no camera worries. She used up almost a bottle of baby oil on her body. Mainly aiming it at her pussy and rubbing it violently. She made a weak attempt to cover up her masturbation , so we got a few good glimpses. She went later to the shower to get rid of the oil and replace it with soap suds. Good start I thought, as we had a full view of her in the shower, with pussy on display. That didn't last, as she asked the camera operator to raise it up ( the camera! ). It was raised higher slowly, with Lori asking for it to go higher, until it was now at almost bellybutton height.

Lori has changed then from years ago when she was very careful about not showing her pussy even on the equivalent show to BSX or on the webshow! Well done Lori!!
09-09-2022 21:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Just before I go out for the day. Last night Nicole Snow and Sophie Hart weren't on so Amy Lacey! became a main girl with Preeti Young! Amy was on 673 for the hour and twenty one minutes and went naked for 15 minutes! And she was on 674 for 56 minutes in one section going braless: excellent as ever she really used the sets very well showing off all of her lovely curves!! Preeti was on 673 twice for 1 hour 48 minutes going naked and oiled up her big arse! And on 674 for just 45 minutes going naked in one section.
Also on (673) : Jamie Knight for just 35 minutes going "naked " except for her stockings and shoes. Very good as usual. Demi Rose Lee was on for 27 minutes going braless showing off her nice tits. Tilly Taylor was also on for 28 minutes: she was braless from the start BUT top half shots again!
So a reasonable but not great show!
674: Amanda Rendall was on for 1 hour 8 minutes! And went naked for 9 minutes about half way into the section. Scarlett Wild was on twice for 55 minutes going topless and braless and showing off her curves. And Stella Paris was on for the first 28 minutes braless from the start.
So another reasonable but not great show! I was disappointed again not to see any of my other favourite girls from the web! And also Bella Baby!!! Has she got "cold feet "?....
Tonight: Beth Bennett until 5.30am with Alice Goodwin, Angell Delight!, Ferrari Red! and Layla Lamour until 5.00am. Plus hopefully several of my favourites may be on the web: Alex Le Tissier!, Sarah Daniel!, Amber Paige and Jamie Knight.......Enjoy!?......No review tomorrow as usual. Take care.
10-09-2022 09:25
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Saturday night thanks to Beth being on top form,
Beth was excellent on TV she got naked except for a shirt which she used to add a tease eliminate,
Shep did so many sexy positions really showing off her naked beautiful body ,
She did standing nude not seen that on TV in ages,
She really is the gold standard at the moment no one better on TV ,
Ferrari did her now usual good TV show, she made the best of them bed set to show off her lovely curves in lots of different positions, loved the peachy bum action,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-09-2022 09:51
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(11-09-2022 09:51 )winsaw Wrote:  I enjoyed Saturday night thanks to Beth being on top form,
Beth was excellent on TV she got naked except for a shirt which she used to add a tease eliminate,
Shep did so many sexy positions really showing off her naked beautiful body ,
She did standing nude not seen that on TV in ages,
She really is the gold standard at the moment no one better on TV ,
Ferrari did her now usual good TV show, she made the best of them bed set to show off her lovely curves in lots of different positions, loved the peachy bum action,

Yes I agree that Beth and Ferrari were the best girls on last night: certainly on FV. Alice did her usual show and brought nothing new! And several girls weren't on at all. Nicole would have lifted things as she always does! And I was hoping to see several of my favourites PLUS Bella Baby who hasn't appeared yet!......So for me not a GREAT night!.......
11-09-2022 12:47
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Thought Stella and Scarlett were worth the look Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
11-09-2022 14:44
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

From fun Friday enjoying the freshness of Amy outshining the established preeti
With a good gg show with Beth and Zoe we'll see if that will be a springboard for Zoe time will tell
Likewise the same outcome for last night Beth showing Alice and others how simple nights can be with a few simple choices and excel in both them
A good cameo with Stella and scarlett whilst nothing really exciting from ferrari and Sarah Daniels

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
11-09-2022 15:27
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Nobody stood out last night for me. Even Beth has now become somewhat predictable. Need more Ashlyn or a quick return from Caty.
11-09-2022 18:28
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

So another unusual night! Sophie Hart didn't appear so Beth was the main girl with a selection of extra girls (mostly favourites of mine ) helping her out. Beth was on 673in two sections for a total of 2 hours 20 minutes and went naked as usual. Excellent as always!
Also on (673): Georgia Spice! for just 22 minutes braless from the start and in her usual positions: very good as usual showing off her lovely trim body and nice small tits! Bliss Di Micco was on for 45 minutes topless most of the time showing off her big tits and nipple piercings especially in close-ups! Mostly sat up. OK. Chelsea Blonde was on for the first time in ages! On for 30 minutes going braless early showing off her nice tits and licked her nipples! Very good. Tilly Taylor was on for 30 minutes braless from the start BUT top half shots again! And Amber Paige was on for the first 15 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section. Braless as usual with her pants down slightly: sat and stood up with full and top half shots with brief tit close-ups! Good as usual.
So a reasonable show considering that Sophie wasn't on but all of the girls did well.
674: four extra girls and (mostly) longish sections which I prefer! Beth was on for the first 56 minutes in the sauna and went naked early on. Excellent again! Amber Paige was on for 1 hour 3 minutes and did her usual show with her pants down slightly on and off. Sat up and stood up. Good as usual. Bliss was on for 55 minutes and did a similar show to that on 673 with tit close-ups. Sat up but stood up at the very end! She was wearing see-through pants in both FV sections! Joa Nova made a rare full appearance on FV! for 57 minutes! Went braless early and used various positions showing off her nice body and rubbed her arse. Oiled up her body. Good.
And a really nice surprise was seeing Alex Le Tissier on FV! She was on for the last 42 minutes until 4.44! She moved her suit down early and then took off her VERY BIG bra and stayed braless until the end. Hadn't seen her wearing a bra before! She shook and really played with her lovely big 36"E tits as she does! Very good.
So another reasonable show and(for me!) the better show.
Tonight: Bella Mendez until 5.30am with Sabrina Jade!, Macy May, Zoe Grey and India Asia until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web : Jennifer Wilde!, Brooke Knight!!, Georgia Spice! and Luna Lamora!!.....Enjoy!?...
12-09-2022 10:05
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Thought Monday night was a good start to the week,
Amber Paige did a good show I know she's not to everyone taste but I like that she gets into some very good positions that really show off her fit body, standing a lot last night which was good I liked that she's always trying to slip her panties down,
Bliss looked stunning again her curves are amazing, she didn't do much and was lacking energy but she was happy love her naughty smile played with her boobs lots, she did look amazing doing what she was , she reminds me of Mia Yasmin a bit in her style of show,
Tilly finally showed off her bum she got on all fours and twerked it a bit, nice progress at last away from top half shots she's got a fit body and needs to show it off better, needs a trip to MK to get some coaching I think
Trains Sophie was in but stayed on the web all night,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-09-2022 10:30
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(12-09-2022 10:30 )winsaw Wrote:  Thought Monday night was a good start to the week,
Amber Paige did a good show I know she's not to everyone taste but I like that she gets into some very good positions that really show off her fit body, standing a lot last night which was good I liked that she's always trying to slip her panties down,
Bliss looked stunning again her curves are amazing, she didn't do much and was lacking energy but she was happy love her naughty smile played with her boobs lots, she did look amazing doing what she was , she reminds me of Mia Yasmin a bit in her style of show,
Tilly finally showed off her bum she got on all fours and twerked it a bit, nice progress at last away from top half shots she's got a fit body and needs to show it off better, needs a trip to MK to get some coaching I think
Trains Sophie was in but stayed on the web all night,

Hi. Thanks for that: I did wonder but I don't recall seeing her on the main Web page before I went to sleep at about midnight! And I really like Amber and agree that her standing up was very nice and unusual! Still waiting for her to go naked on TV!!!!.......
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2022 13:05 by trains55.)
12-09-2022 13:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV