gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

wineface2 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
Astounding, Thank you F
14-11-2020 02:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Genius Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] Fernanda - Daytime (Pad & Elite) Caps & Vids (Only)
Fernanda is still sexy as always after 10 years One of the most stunning women in the world
16-11-2020 13:29
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

S66 guide says she is working mon 23rd for 5hrs
17-11-2020 18:02
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Update on Fernanda's Heart final show.

Live on the mic Fernanda Heart has told us two or three times today that she expects the final one to be before Christmas.
She mentioned the possibility of another say eight shows left.
She promised to tell us the date in advance and reiterated that she is leaving TV and modelling and won't be with us next year.
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2020 22:30 by Chrisst.)
23-11-2020 22:29
irishcyclist Offline
Senior Poster

FF will be missed for sure.

It's not her fault, but I get the impression that when she's on, she literally drags most of the attention away from the other girls. That's not her fault of course but it does reiterate how popular she is and how far ahead she is from most of the other competition.

S66 will be very hard pressed to fill the void that's going to be left.
23-11-2020 22:46
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I know. I've often wondered whether the other girls like being on when Fernanda's Heart there. They see her on the phone all the time and them sweeping up the bits.
23-11-2020 23:12
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

S66 seemed to have tamed her alot as well in the last while and I assume that studio66 isnt the best place to work for some women.With new laws on things you cant do.It messed with the beautiful well performed performances she always was able to put in.
I think she will have a good life after this ,she will miss us and we will miss her.
I think alot of fans will leave s66 as well.I dont know if I'll be one yet but Im 99% sure.
Babe channels as we know them are gone.And when Fernanda leaves she will take the glory days with her.
23-11-2020 23:33
rick6 Offline
Junior Poster

(23-11-2020 23:33 )DuggyG2 Wrote:  S66 seemed to have tamed her alot as well in the last while and I assume that studio66 isnt the best place to work for some women.With new laws on things you cant do.It messed with the beautiful well performed performances she always was able to put in.
I think she will have a good life after this ,she will miss us and we will miss her.
I think alot of fans will leave s66 as well.I dont know if I'll be one yet but Im 99% sure.
Babe channels as we know them are gone.And when Fernanda leaves she will take the glory days with her.

The big problem with Fernanda's recent presentations, especially in the last year, were the many restrictions imposed on her, inhibited her presentations during the day, and nothing reminiscent of the sensual and hot presentations she made in previous years. He was reviewing a presentation of her from the year 2016 and during the day she licked and sucked the microphone, hugged her big breasts in a super sexy way, squeezed and licked them, and it was a presentation during the day, like many others who left her trademark. She remains friendly and smiling, but the restrictions left Fernanda unrecognizable in the presentations during the day, with regard to the sensuality and freedom she had, except when she rarely does a web show presentation during the day, when there she remembers a little of her super sexy and very hot presentations from previous years. Hopefully we can see a presentation of her web show so we can see Fernanda without restrictions during the day, as were her super sexy presentations before during the day in previous years.
24-11-2020 01:14
dancesonthesand Offline
Senior Poster

I was "thinking out loud" in the Evelyn thread about Fernanda just now; If you'd like to take a look you can click here.
24-11-2020 02:01
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I always knew Fernanda's departure will leave a very big void in St66 viewing stats and when she has sid she has only eight show's it is my guess that it is possible that her very last show probably will be in the week leading up to Christmas Eve if she is making her last show before Christmas. No doubt it will the saddest day of our lives when she leaves for the last time and I think it will be quite a while before St66 will fill that gap left by her

THANK YOU FERNANDA FOR 10 YEARS OF SEXY SATURDAYS & WEDNESDAYS, 10 YEARS OF NAUGHTY NIGHT SHOWS - YOU WERE SIMPLY BE THE BEST THERE IS THE BEST THERE WAS & THE BEST EVER WILL BE ON THE CHANNELS.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2020 08:31 by lovebabes56.)
24-11-2020 08:30

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles