foxxx babes

Thread Rating:
  • 215 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion

Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

RE: Sophia Knight - Chat & Discussion
Looks like it will be Sunday night before we see Sophia on our screens again.

Of all the great 2-4-1s of the last week or so, Sophia's with Ashley stood out for me.
There seemed to be a genuine spark there and the sight of two classic butts stacked on top of each other
like sensual eggcups was an image that lingers. Smile

Re Sophia, what's the latest estimated time for her website launch? Does anyone know?
It's gone a bit quiet on that front after a fair bit of buzz at the turn of the year.
05-03-2010 19:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sophia knight Offline
Senior Poster

(05-03-2010 19:47 )Rise Wrote:  Re Sophia, what's the latest estimated time for her website launch? Does anyone know?
It's gone a bit quiet on that front after a fair bit of buzz at the turn of the year.

There will be a forum for the site going up 1st and then the site will follow Smile I know I know its took longer than expected but good things come to those who wait, I just want everything to be perfect, I have a trip to Ibiza for 5 days in april and the site will follow shortly after that... I hope your all as excited as i am about it???? alot of hard work and money has gone into it so i hope you all like it Smile

just a little inside info of what functions it will have: updated weekly with HD videos and pictures, live ( explicit) webcam shows everyweek, forum, one to one private webcam shows, auction, shop, competitions to attend photoshoots, a whole free section with blogs, pics and videos. and lots lots more...not giving it all away just yet...

So remember and register for free now so i can send you an email when its live Smile http://www.sophiaknight.net/

Im back at Elite tomorrow Smile

love you all

Sophia xxxx
05-03-2010 20:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

I know there are meny reasons to admire Sophia, but one reason that does not usually get mentioned is her undoubted business acumen, and this is showing itself in the way she has approached her website.
I know we are all champing at the bit to get our mucky little paws on this site, but as you can see from Sophia's last post she wants it to be perfect before the launch. It would have been very easy for her to just throw together some vids, pics and a webcam, and just sit back and count the subscriptions, but that is not Sophia's style I believe, and as you can see from her post this website is going to be much, much more than that, including what appears to be a very impressive free section, which you don't always get in this type of website.
Another aspect of the production of this site which is very impressive is the way Sophia appears to be in complete charge of it, which will, in my opinion, result in it being one of the best sites of it's type out there.
Thank you Sophia Heart for all the hard work you are putting into your site, all of us prospective members appreciate it.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2010 12:18 by mucker.)
06-03-2010 11:30
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Sophia just looks so sweet and innocentBlush
Surely none of us would even think about indulging in the sins of the flesh with someone this lovelyBlush.......well you guys might, i'm above all that and cannot be corruptedRolleyes
Oh, i dunno though, she's bouncing that superb rear end right in front of me now and her pert little boobs don't half look temptingSurprised......actually i think i could be corrupted, but only say four or five times a nightSurprised I do have principles you knowBlushHeart

Why me?
07-03-2010 23:36
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

She's certainly working the shiny outfits at the moment and they really emphasise her Playboy Certified figure!.

Shiny trousers yesterday and a skimpy shiny top tonight. I'm getting a bit shiny as well if truth be told...
07-03-2010 23:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

sophia yet again is stunning. a perfect end to the weekend seing sophia on screen. hope her and caty do a 2 4 1

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
08-03-2010 00:13
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well She certainly liked the look of Big Ben's Packed Lunch Surprised

I wonder if it's Big Ben from this forum?

I loved it when she said she'd made a right "T W A T" of herself. I mean we can't even type that here without altering it. I guess that goes down as an Oop's moment. eek
08-03-2010 00:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

missed the big ben moment live. just watched the vid. very funny. one of the funniest babeshow vids ive ever seen. the only ones that are funnier is camilla's "ooh matron" one where she also flashes her pussy and the bangbabes one of daryl morgan and vikki valentine playing guess who

another good night from sophia which rounded off the weekend perfectly

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2010 09:46 by Rammyrascal.)
08-03-2010 09:37
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Was really funny when Sophia said she had made a tw*t of herself on the mic yet againBig Laugh
Great to see that there's a real sense of humour behind all that obvious beautyHeart

Why me?
08-03-2010 10:34
sad bloke Offline
Senior Poster

Sophia should be given a job as a compare or do stand-up because she has me in stitches. BounceBounce

Maybe a book of Sophia's quotes should be published??
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2010 19:47 by sad bloke.)
08-03-2010 19:45

foxxx babes