Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

S66 Chat

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(07-05-2021 23:51 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Someone’s going to have to sit me down and explain to me the aim, promotional or entertainment-wise, of late-night S66 Chat consisting of a fully-clothed Rhiannon Sarah on her own on a sofa, talking to herself. Does her dad own the company or something?

would you say that that to her dad to his face if he did?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
08-05-2021 00:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Thought Rhiannon did wear a sexier nighttime outfit tonight compared to her daytime chat outfit & a few min ago lifted up her skirt, oiled up her arse & spanked her arse Heart plus has been more ruder on the mic compared to daytime chat.

Only thing I’ve not liked is it’s Rhiannon on her own, other than that am liking s66 are now trying to raunch up the nighttime chat show & make it cheeky and rated R to separate it from daytime chat

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2021 00:27 by Rammyrascal.)
08-05-2021 00:15
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I thhink once social distancing ends I think we could see more than 2 babes on the couch on both formats, but feel if they can bolster the night time roster with new babes then the night time chat would be a good show, but at the same time I agree with Rammy I don't think having a babe on her own and a prfoducer talking with her works very well you do need another babe with her and of course it does mean you need to have a good pairing on the night chat show as well as the daytime one and I think getting night babes dropping in unannounced would probably help. I think they should allow R rated chat say after 11pm or even 11:30 but what time did the chat slot end at night? Gallery yeaterday did hint to me that more new signings were in the pipeline when I asked in the info channel.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2021 06:42 by lovebabes56.)
08-05-2021 06:39
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(08-05-2021 00:15 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Thought Rhiannon did wear a sexier nighttime outfit tonight compared to her daytime chat outfit & a few min ago lifted up her skirt, oiled up her arse & spanked her arse Heart plus has been more ruder on the mic compared to daytime chat.

Only thing I’ve not liked is it’s Rhiannon on her own, other than that am liking s66 are now trying to raunch up the nighttime chat show & make it cheeky and rated R to separate it from daytime chat
Agreed, except the mind set of the tips/requests is to (with the abscence of nips) replicate the main channel - show this, jiggle that etc. It should be very different to the main output. Post PG lingerie etc. They need to make certain the willingness of the presenters to play the game. Rhiannon did so, but was trapped by the show this show that brigade. She surely is capable of a much more subtle tease approach. Pulling her top/skirt up is not that. Hamstrung by the nature of callers/texters and their one track minds (no offence)
08-05-2021 12:48
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Man how we need the chat at the weekends too!! No sleep deprivation tonight then
09-05-2021 22:34
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(09-05-2021 22:34 )hornball Wrote:  Man how we need the chat at the weekends too!! No sleep deprivation tonight then

Strong painkillers & s66 chat all you need for a good nights sleep.
09-05-2021 22:40
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Brooks was on after 10 - now there's someone you'd suppose would be rewarding on the Chat thing.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
10-05-2021 08:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

There will be a nighttime s66 chat tonight between 9pm-1am. Daybabe Chloe Mae has confirmed during the daytime s66 chat today

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
10-05-2021 18:50
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(10-05-2021 18:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  There will be a nighttime s66 chat tonight between 9pm-1am. Daybabe Chloe Mae has confirmed during the daytime s66 chat today
Wonder who?? It should be a given! No reason to not always have it now.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2021 20:35 by hornball.)
10-05-2021 20:35
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Chat only online tonight guys?? Absolute shower of.......If so!!
10-05-2021 22:04