Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

studio 66 sky channel 923 to closedown

iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

RE: studio 66 sky channel 923 to closedown
Recording babes in the studio is a lot easier than then webshows in my opinion, and the show I was on about in my previous post was Lucy's.

I have given up trying to record any of Charmaine's webshows simply because she is a very popular babe, and everytime I started recording her show she would disappear into a private show. And that meant you cannot watch it unfortunately.

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
05-06-2020 17:45
Find all posts by this user
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(31-05-2020 18:20 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(31-05-2020 12:52 )Charlemagne Wrote:  .....Having a dirty great big OSG accross the screen showed that they don't give a jot about their telephone callers on TV.

.....You can see the remaining channel used just as a way to publicise the girls on Cams.

I think you're right but isn't an advert supposed to make the product look good? This travesty of a babeshow just makes them look like shit. Anybody already watching on telly is probably just going to switch over to Bs or Xpanded rather than move online IMHAHO.

Your right I came home from a long day in the office today and look at my TV... its 6pm and I see three ex Studio girls on either BS or Xpanded.

I have spoken to all three to different degrees, all three have done modelling appeared on web sites or have something more about them than just appeared on a cam in the past...

All three are on TV, in a Studio and give me a cam option for extra's

66 may believe cam is the future (and i'm not saying its not) ...but present tense I did a cam2cam with the same girl on 66 and then a day or so later on another cam site ...the 66 one lagged continuously by a good 20 secs, buffered at times and the girl told me my picture quality was inferior compared to the other site....so much for that.

So now I don't check 66's one TV channel anymore and I don't engage in there cam obsession... I either contemplate spending decent money at BS or Xpanded or I just turn off the TV something I would have rarely done previous ...
05-06-2020 18:20
icy12 Offline
Banned

So what people are saying, is that the girls have opted to go on grainy webcam streaming to avoid being recorded? So, it's nothing to do with COVID-19 then LOL.

Also, great to see Gracie Adams on BS and the other girls that have recently joined BS...
05-06-2020 18:47
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(05-06-2020 18:47 )icy12 Wrote:  So what people are saying, is that the girls have opted to go on grainy webcam streaming to avoid being recorded? So, it's nothing to do with COVID-19 then LOL.

Also, great to see Gracie Adams on BS and the other girls that have recently joined BS...

I'm sure each girl has opted for their own reasons. That's the point.
I don't sense an overwelming desire to return to the studio.
The reasons possibly being:
1. The studio is unhealthy.
2. The girl can't speak to fans live properly
3. Transport reasons.
4. Social reasons - babysitting.
5. The girls can't use the chat properly there.
6. If you go in the studio the producer's more likely to be on your case about Ofcom or call stats or staying on longer or whatever.
7. If you're in the studio you're more likely to have to go on TV and that might put off the viewer looking for something stronger.
8. At home if somebody asks for a particular outfit then you're more likely to have it to hand.
9. At home you can perform in the garden, kitchen, bathroom....
10. Money, do they get paid more for being in 1080p?
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2020 19:28 by Chrisst.)
05-06-2020 19:24
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Main reasons from girls I speak too:

Primary

Channel doesn't push it and has no particular desire for them to come in
Channel isn't bothered about having any studio or TV outlet

Secondary

Easier to work from home plus beneficial to save travel costs as wage structure changed
Studio and backstage sets unhygienic even Pre Covid

Miss

Banter with other girls
Relaxed (if at times unorganised) atmosphere in the Studio
05-06-2020 19:54
DB83 Online
Posting Machine

(05-06-2020 16:59 )Don Tingley Wrote:  
(05-06-2020 16:36 )DB83 Wrote:  -snip-

And Don actually joins his recordings together which may create the illusion of a long time frame to some people but it isn't done for that reason, obviously.

Things have got better, there's quite a list of girls that go for multiple hours these days, including home webcam. Evelyn and Fernanda seem to go for longer than everyone else, at least for me. And i've fixed your last sentence.

If multiple hours are possible then I am watching the wrong girls.

But I want to put this on the record. I was not knowingly casting aspertions in anyone's direction. There was a comment which I attempted to clarify.

Maybe the choice of words was not to someone's liking. No malicious intent was ever in my thought.

[Mod edit - What's said in a PM is private and should be kept that way. Insults don't help. Skully]
05-06-2020 19:55
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

docutech wrote...

If this true then why are Studio doors open if they have a unhygenic backstage area?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
05-06-2020 20:51
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(05-06-2020 20:51 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  docutech wrote...

If this true then why are Studio doors open if they have a unhygenic backstage area?

I remember say 3 years ago Sophia Lares Heart posting on her twitter a photograph showing the girls mucky cups in the studio sink and moaning about the mess left by a few.
I have previously volunteered to wash the girls crockery and smalls on site for no more than a name check and a hug.
So far no takers Smile
05-06-2020 21:01
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(05-06-2020 17:45 )iluvcathy Wrote:  Recording babes in the studio is a lot easier than then webshows in my opinion, and the show I was on about in my previous post was Lucy's.

I have given up trying to record any of Charmaine's webshows simply because she is a very popular babe, and everytime I started recording her show she would disappear into a private show. And that meant you cannot watch it unfortunately.

If you want a hand recording the way I do then feel free to message me privately. Just you or anyone that will use it to contribute to the forum. It records every stream that is free to view (no private streams) and when a stream cuts off it automatically starts recording again unless they have gone private, in that instance it will start recording again on it's own when they are no longer private. Yes some streams do cut off a fair few times and will need joining but some go for hours. If anyone has a better way then please enlighten us. It was created by another forum member who isn't active anymore so credit does not go to me, but it was outdated and needed some work. You can set it with a few clicks and leave it 24/7 if you wanted
05-06-2020 21:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

I myself am down to one S66 station on Saorview
06-06-2020 00:29
Thread Closed