Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse
(13-05-2014 16:40 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Beth mentioned something about the rules yesterday on twitter

The handthong used to be used by all the channels and then only deployed at Babestation, to be honest with you the pussy was very rarely seen but just to be ultra cautious all the channels decided to stop it. Whether this had anything to do with ofcom rules we'll never know.

The way it's going fucking rules and regulations will be the death of all the channels. With so many happy hours its no secret that financially they've all taken a blow. As it stands the channels either challenge current ofcom rules or go bankrupt. The punters just aren't getting what they want. I would have only called the shows last night if I was drunk as on the whole they were all just a horrendous piece of shit from start to finish.
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2014 16:50 by Scottishbloke.)
13-05-2014 16:49
Find all posts by this user
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(13-05-2014 16:40 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Beth mentioned something about the rules yesterday on twitter

[Image: image-D324_53723CB3.jpg]
At least we can see Beth's pussy on unleashed Tongue
13-05-2014 17:20
jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

I seriously doubt the downfall of the channels is anything to do with Ofcom, Its the channels either terrified of receiving a fine which they never cared about back in the day because the money they were making probably far outweighed any fine they had to pay or they're just making it so boring in the hope they drive more people to the web shows where they will spend much more money.
so whats needed to improve the shows everyones said it already

NEW GIRLS - most of the girls have been on the shows for years now and any new talent seems non existant on the main channels (babestation/studio66) they need to recruit fresh faces and girls who will put on a show.. that should in turn make the regulars up their game
NEW SETS- a bed just isn't good enough bring back the days when there were sets like the garage,showers,hottubs,studio66's park, the alleyway, prison cell etc there many more they could do.

Oh and one thing ive never understood is why the girls cant swear or anything on the mic, on british tv you can say what you like even "CUNT" which is apparently the most offencive, being Scottish this is a term of endearment to me Bounce but anyway the channels are dying they need to do something like put me in charge for a week Big GrinBounce
13-05-2014 18:25
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

The babe channels BADLY need more beautiful women on air. There just seems an abundance of women that are, in all honesty, on TV, solely, because they have big tits, generally thanks to big globs of silicone being stuffed into them. There are still some beautiful women- Jessica Rose of RLC is utterly stunning, for example, but by and large, there are far too many.....average looking 'babes'. Not to mention the fact that most 'babes' now look the same- all inflated, all botoxed and thus, expressionless, all sporting ultra bleached teeth, bizarre drawn on eyebrows, and all fake tanned. Such an unattractive look (IMO).

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
14-05-2014 13:19
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(13-05-2014 18:25 )jay$ Wrote:  one thing ive never understood is why the girls cant swear or anything on the mic, on british tv you can say what you like even "CUNT"

No you can't, not in advertising. The babe channels content is classed as advertising.
14-05-2014 13:53
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(14-05-2014 13:53 )admiral decker Wrote:  No you can't, not in advertising. The babe channels content is classed as advertising.

It is strange then that the TelevisionX freeview isn't classed as advertising.
It is an advert & it does contain non-daytime language.
It's as if they have gone the other way round and classed advertising as a tv programme.
14-05-2014 14:06
jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

(14-05-2014 14:06 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 13:53 )admiral decker Wrote:  No you can't, not in advertising. The babe channels content is classed as advertising.

It's as if they have gone the other way round and classed advertising as a tv programme.

I was just about to say the same thing circles but you did it for me Smile
Also studio66 use to let the girls talk dirty on the mic. a memorable moment was Dionne Daniels saying something like "im waiting in the alleyway for you boys to come fuck me" best thing she even did on the channels lol Tongue
14-05-2014 14:29
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I find it ridiculous that the warning before the show starts there may be language some may find offensive when on the show the girls can't even say orgasm Bounce
14-05-2014 14:59
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(14-05-2014 14:29 )jay$ Wrote:  a memorable moment was Dionne Daniels saying something like "im waiting in the alleyway for you boys to come fuck me"

Caty Cole apologised to the viewers when she said that word.

http://www.babevideo.co.uk/play/Caty_Col...the_tongue
14-05-2014 15:05
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

(14-05-2014 14:06 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  

The adverts for TeleX etc are far more explicit than anything you will see on night shows - men and women sucking nipples, obviously fucking, etc etc....before 10pm as well and no pins.

How do they get away with it????
14-05-2014 16:14
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV