clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 2.51 Average

Lola AKA Chloe Rivers

BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

RE: Lola AKA Chloe Rivers
Guys seriously,

Think about it is all of this necessary ?

Yes I know she has come onto the forums and was being offensive fair enough and saying things she shouldn't; I agree completely with Ass2cam

But guys you have made your point, making more and more pages insulting each other just seriously give it a rest.

Fair enough some people can't get on but just ignore each other - it isn't that hard. You have made your point but going on and on having a go at one another does not do yourselves any favours - it is just getting petite and stupid.

I am NOT taking any sides just saying my 2 cence.
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2008 19:47 by BristolRovers.)
25-10-2008 19:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

Agree with pretty much everything A2C has said. Having read this thread and few others on the Bangbabes section and seen some of the posts from some of their girls I really don't think I will ever be calling the channels again.

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
25-10-2008 19:44
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

A Spider Monkey Wrote:Agree with pretty much everything A2C has said. Having read this thread and few others on the Bangbabes section and seen some of the posts from some of their girls I really don't think I will ever be calling the channels again.

I agree mate, I am not saying I don't agree cause I do, but some of the slagging off between forum members is just plain stupid.
25-10-2008 19:48
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

One things for sure... none of us would kick Lola out of bed
25-10-2008 21:46
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:One things for sure... none of us would kick Lola out of bed

Hmm maybe but there's 1 thing I’d defiantly do if I did I'd have her mouth taped just in case another fight happens over Nothing... Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
25-10-2008 21:57
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

kinky lol
25-10-2008 21:58
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

unparalleled Wrote:Here's a quick summary for anyone not interested in reading 8 pages

*A customer calls a girl on bang babes and posts his not too pleasant experience here.

*The girl in question comes on here to defend herself but she came on a bit too aggressive and insulting.

*Sides are taken and a catfight ensues.

First time I've felt the urge to post on here but I think it's somewhat ironic that you refer to the girl in question coming on here being aggressive and insulting when the person who made the original post is dotted all around this site referring to various girls as "beggars".

A lot of people on here may not like it but fior quite a few of the girls on these channels, it's a means to an end which probably goes for about 75% of the working population of this country.

In fairness, I think that sometimes shows with Lola but hey, nobody is being forced to call her if they don't like it.
25-10-2008 22:02
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

MARCCE Wrote:
unparalleled Wrote:Here's a quick summary for anyone not interested in reading 8 pages

*A customer calls a girl on bang babes and posts his not too pleasant experience here.

*The girl in question comes on here to defend herself but she came on a bit too aggressive and insulting.

*Sides are taken and a catfight ensues.

First time I've felt the urge to post on here but I think it's somewhat ironic that you refer to the girl in question coming on here being aggressive and insulting when the person who made the original post is dotted all around this site referring to various girls as "beggars".

A lot of people on here may not like it but fior quite a few of the girls on these channels, it's a means to an end which probably goes for about 75% of the working population of this country.

In fairness, I think that sometimes shows with Lola but hey, nobody is being forced to call her if they don't like it.

A lurker appears from the shadows, thanks for your contribution.Smile

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
25-10-2008 22:07
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

MARCCE Wrote:First time I've felt the urge to post on here but I think it's somewhat ironic that you refer to the girl in question coming on here being aggressive and insulting when the person who made the original post is dotted all around this site referring to various girls as "beggars".

If you read the whole topic you'll see that I never said anything about not liking it I was saying that she was answering the phone saying hi how are you & where are you from then setting the phone on the bed so she could talk to the cam guy etc, As for you saying it’s the means to an end for the girls if they don’t want to do the job they can move on to other stuff as theirs Other ladies that would relish that job.

Just to put you straight did you fully read any of my threads when I mentioned beggars? By the look of it no cause of what you said. Well I’ll say it again so read it this time, When other callers & I ring the girls we ask to see the hot babes in doggy with ass round to cam but the ladies either lay there & not move or they talk more to see if they can change the subject. So with all our asking to see the ladies bend over in doggy with ass to cam makes us Beggars! Us callers shouldn’t need to beg for something that costs US £1.50 or more a minute.

In future stay quiet or before you type anything plz get your facts right as you just accused me in the wrong (that I didn’t like)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
25-10-2008 22:40
desperateroger Offline
Junior Poster

MARCCE Wrote:First time I've felt the urge to post on here but I think it's somewhat ironic that you refer to the girl in question coming on here being aggressive and insulting when the person who made the original post is dotted all around this site referring to various girls as "beggars".

Thanks for your comment, but probably you misunderstood the way that "beggar" was being used - easily done, I was confused abiut that myself for some time.
25-10-2008 22:44

gemma hiles